WOC: Brunette Blonde Redhead

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkbderfly
Henna, Mink and Sable(M&S) and Sumptious Olive are all in the same family,in my opinion. However, when I swatch them, M&S is slightly darker than Sumptious Olive and Henna has more gold in it than M&S and Sump Olive . I have all three now, and I am thinking...... do I really need all three with such a slight difference between them...LOL

I agree with Sumptuous Olive and Henna being in the same family. But Henna looks REALLY gold on my skin and the Sump. Olive looks a lot more.....olive green. I kinda wish I didnt get Sumptuous Olive because IMO, Henna is much prettier.

Is Pincurl really that pretty?.....because when I swatched it on my hand, it looked like dirty pinkish whitish color. I was like
nonono.gif

Oh, and I love the MSFs so much. I only got to wear the Blonde (
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
love.gif
) and the Brunette
love.gif
so far and I love them. Can't wait to wear the Redhead.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous
I agree with Sumptuous Olive and Henna being in the same family. But Henna looks REALLY gold on my skin and the Sump. Olive looks a lot more.....olive green. I kinda wish I didnt get Sumptuous Olive because IMO, it's much prettier than Henna.

Is Pincurl really that pretty?.....because when I swatched it on my hand, it looked like dirty pinkish whitish color. I was like
nonono.gif

Oh, and I love the MSFs so much. I only got to wear the Blonde (
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
love.gif
) and the Brunette
love.gif
so far and I love them. Can't wait to wear the Redhead.

Well hurry up with the Redhead MSF ...because I go to your blog everyday to get my make up look ideas for the week....I love your blog spot!! all your looks are GORG!!

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Well hurry up with the Redhead MSF ...because I go to your blog everyday to get my make up look ideas for the week....I love your blog spot!! all your looks are GORG!!

Thank you!!!
blush-anim-cl.gif

I will be wearing my Redhead tomorrow for work.

Y'all got me curious about Pincurl. Should I even bother, because I think Pink Opal, Motif, Nanogold and Shu Uemura are nice "dupes". When I tried Pincurl in the store (it could have been the lighting), it was nice but the color the grey in it kinda threw me off. I dont know
th_dunno.gif
(I hate it when stuff like this happens to me....
ssad.gif

But I do know that I was not impressed with the texture of Deep Shade and French Cuff.

cupcake123

I saw the other two on so I look forward to seeing it on tomorrow. BTW, do you use them mainly as blushes or as blush and highlighter?

l1onqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
The only thing that I'm getting from the BBR is the Brunette's MSF and that's it. I'm saving up for the Hello Kitty collection.

Lol! You took the words right out of my mouth. I totally agree, Brunette MSF is all I got too. The rest will show up @ my CCO soon enough.

MisaMayah

im not even that excited about this collection...my only must have is the 226 brush.. i cant wait to get mt hands on that.

i might get the brunette msf and marquise d' lipstick. ive decided i need to stop buying so many glosses n lippies since ive become more of a balm girl!!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous
Thank you!!!
blush-anim-cl.gif

I will be wearing my Redhead tomorrow for work.

Y'all got me curious about Pincurl. Should I even bother, because I think Pink Opal, Motif, Nanogold and Shu Uemura are nice "dupes". When I tried Pincurl in the store (it could have been the lighting), it was nice but the color the grey in it kinda threw me off. I dont know
th_dunno.gif
(I hate it when stuff like this happens to me....
ssad.gif

But I do know that I was not impressed with the texture of Deep Shade and French Cuff.

I love pincurl actually...I love the silver with lilac pinky sparkles in it..I wore it over haughting f/l and it was awesome

sweetfacekay

Hi I'm New
th_wink3.gif

The only thing I bought so far from this collection is Red Devil l/g....I am ABSOLUTELY IN LOOOOVEEE WITH IT! I'm going back to get another one, and the Redhead and Blonde MSFs as well the 226 and the 165. I already have the Duo MSF in Dark, I use it instead of foundation so I'm not sure how I will use Brunette just yet.

devin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I love pincurl actually...I love the silver with lilac pinky sparkles in it..I wore it over haughting f/l and it was awesome

I agree!! I was initially not even impressed with the Pincurl. I thought "Oh, I already have vex and seedy pearl." But, I wore it on the lid yesterday with MUFE #9 and #92 in the crease and it was GORGEOUS!! It look like a light silvery, gray with pink and purple reflections. LOVELY!!!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin
I agree!! I was initially not even impressed with the Pincurl. I thought "Oh, I already have vex and seedy pearl." But, I wore it on the lid yesterday with MUFE #9 and #92 in the crease and it was GORGEOUS!! It look like a light silvery, gray with pink and purple reflections. LOVELY!!!

FOTD please!! I love your fotd's I would love to see this look

lovely333

Ok so I bought deep shade before reading all the bad reviews on it. Is it really that bad? I'm a nc 50 and have no deep blues. So I thought it would be a good color. I guess I'll have to send it back when it comes in the mail. But I think I will have to stop being lazy and go to the MAC store and try stuff on.

cupcake123

I love Deep Shade in the pot but the SA had a hard time getting the color deep enough when swatched on me so I didn't get it. The SA had Pincurl on as a highlight and it was gorgeous. Same skintone as me about NC40. I am thinking I need it and Flip and Henna.

michmom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake123
Blkbdrfly, love your haul video, lucky you. I think tomorrow may be my haul day.

Michmom, I noticed Femme Fi looks like Brule so that probably might look like Shroom too. I don't get to MAC often so I can't really tell for sure. You like Brunette MSF best? Does it show up red when on?

Tish, how'd you like Redhead MSF? Someone told me it turned mauve on them and I was hoping for more peachy tone. Does that happen to you or is she totally off or possibly talking about Blonde MSF?

I want the glow from within look. I want it to look natural but not too obvious and not mauve either, hehe.

Any swatches wearing it on?

Hi. I thought the Brunette would be my least favorite, but it's great. Now, don't get me wrong I bought all 3 and love them all. It's just I can use Brunette as an all over face powder and it looks great. It doesn't look red or orange on me (I hate that) it looks like a pinky,coral with alittle gold. It looks natural on me with alittle shimmer. (I know this explanation sounds crazy). I think the Blonde and Redhead will look best as highlight or blush for me. You definitely need to see these in person. I'm really happy with this collection.

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:

Would yall stop?! Now yall are going to have me go out and get it now....
ssad.gif

And I agree with Tish, lets see a FOTD!!!!
th_DANCE.gif

Ange1

my wish list!

• Deep Shade and 100 Strokes e/s
  • Strawberry Blonde lipgloss
  • Redhead Skinfinish
  • 226 Brush
But, I'm realistically just going to get the 226! Can't wait! Does anyone have any picture of them wearing the msf's?

blazeno.8

Ok, so I went by today and picked up:
100 Strokes

Really. That's all.
I looked at Red Devil, but I already have things from that color family and I'm not as picky about lip products as I am about eye products.

I really liked French Cuff (the luster one) but I have another color like it and if you have Expensive Pink or Mythology, it's not worth it. It's Expensive Pink is the dead middle between French Cuff and Mythology just with a better texture.

I also looked at the gold which didn't really strike me as "so incredibly mind blowing that I just had to get it". Yeah... I basically passed on most things that I thought would excite me about this collection.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ange1
my wish list!
  • Deep Shade and 100 Strokes e/s
  • Strawberry Blonde lipgloss
  • Redhead Skinfinish
  • 226 Brush
But, I'm realistically just going to get the 226! Can't wait! Does anyone have any picture of them wearing the msf's?

Erin has a few looks on her blog..I think Brunette and Blonde MSF ...

MAKEUP FIEND

elmo1026

Quote:

I agree with Tish. You really need to do a fotd of this please.