WOC: Brunette Blonde Redhead

shyste

So I got some goodies from this collection..the lady was supposed to hold my items from the Chill collection but they disappeared when I got there go figure..so I guess they felt bad and gave the pro discount on my BBR items purchased...so I got..

Brunette MSF
Chignon l/s

Henna
100 strokes
french cuff

and from Chill

Penultimate eyeliner
naked frost l/g
frozen dream l/g

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin
I agree!! I was initially not even impressed with the Pincurl. I thought "Oh, I already have vex and seedy pearl." But, I wore it on the lid yesterday with MUFE #9 and #92 in the crease and it was GORGEOUS!! It look like a light silvery, gray with pink and purple reflections. LOVELY!!!

.....by the way....do you mind if I try this look? I have both MUFE #9 and #92! What did you use as a brow highlight? Would Vanilla pigment look good with that, or Pink Opal?

Purplegloss9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabel101
It's gonna be hard for me to decide. I know I want all of the MSFs, but the rest.......we'll see. Hopefully my bank account will survive.
tong.gif

Yes girl i hear you on that! I'm soo excited with this collection!! I'm getting Brunette msf and Quick Tease Lipglass! Cant wait !! Love this collection y'all!
yahoo.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Erin has a few looks on her blog..I think Brunette and Blonde MSF ...

MAKEUP FIEND

Erin's looks are always nice.

Anyway I picked up three 226's, one 165, Brunette MSF, Henna & 100 Strokes e/s. I was a good girl! And I skipped on Redhead MSF because it looked like Soft & Gentle MSF on me, and I don't need another borderline ashy highlight. Shimpagne is enough.

devin

Quote:
FOTD please!! I love your fotd's I would love to see this look

You asked for it you got it babe!! I only have pics of the eyes sorry, couldn't get a good shot of the face.

IMG_3551-1.jpg

IMG_3550-1.jpg

IMG_3549-1.jpg

IMG_3545-1.jpg

Pincurl on the lid with NYX milk pencil as a base, MUFE #9 and #92 in the crease, MUFE #902 star powder as the highlight. Ardell #131 lashes.

devin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous
.....by the way....do you mind if I try this look? I have both MUFE #9 and #92! What did you use as a brow highlight? Would Vanilla pigment look good with that, or Pink Opal?

Girl you don't even have to ask! Go for it, that's why we post here to get ideas and use them. Rock it out mama!! I think Vanilla or Pink Opal would look great! I would probably use Vanilla.
yes.gif

Ladyvirtuous

Thanks for your response, Devin. I think I will go with Vanilla, too!!!

Quote:

IMG_3551-1.jpg

IMG_3550-1.jpg

IMG_3549-1.jpg

IMG_3545-1.jpg

Pincurl on the lid with NYX milk pencil as a base, MUFE #9 and #92 in the crease, MUFE #902 star powder as the highlight. Ardell #131 lashes.

omg.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
You asked for it you got it babe!! I only have pics of the eyes sorry, couldn't get a good shot of the face.

IMG_3551-1.jpg

IMG_3550-1.jpg

IMG_3549-1.jpg

IMG_3545-1.jpg

Flawless!! I love this look!!!

Purplegloss9

I purchased Brunette yesterday, wearing it today its nice, but dunno if I'm looooooving it to death! So ..hmm i dunno shud I return it? I mean I figure I can create the same look with a light hand w/ Sweet as Cocoa and use my Warmed mineralize for highlighting.....ugh! I dunno!

But I wanna go back to get Peroxide l/g and Quick Tease l/g! I'm shocked no one has mentioned Peroxide l/g! Its gorgeous!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplegloss9
I purchased Brunette yesterday, wearing it today its nice, but dunno if I'm looooooving it to death! So ..hmm i dunno shud I return it? I mean I figure I can create the same look with a light hand w/ Sweet as Cocoa and use my Warmed mineralize for highlighting.....ugh! I dunno!

But I wanna go back to get Peroxide l/g and Quick Tease l/g! I'm shocked no one has mentioned Peroxide l/g! Its gorgeous!

Brunette gives me the same look as Gold Deposit...However I love the Blonde and Redhead...I just like the Brunette

I like Peroxide a lot too

cupcake123

I was trying hard to hold out on this collection but finally caved in and got Femme-Fi and Henna. I am debating on Soft Wave but I got a similar l/g already. I finally tried on Strawberry Blonde and it was gorgeous. I also saw Cult of Cherry so I got more confused and did not get any l/g for now until I can decide on which one.

elmo1026

Quote:

IMG_3551-1.jpg

IMG_3550-1.jpg

IMG_3549-1.jpg

IMG_3545-1.jpg

yahoo.gif
drools.gif
yahoo.gif

that is all i can say!!!

this look is so damn fly girl!!! devin why aren't you my makeup artist omg!!!! i need to learn from you. could spend just 1 hour with me and teach some your talent. please!!! i love this.

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Brunette gives me the same look as Gold Deposit...However I love the Blonde and Redhead...I just like the Brunette

I like Peroxide a lot too

I agree, I love Peroxide. It's almost like the perfect neutral lip for me. Soft Wave is my first love, LOL. It's described as Tan Bronze, but it looks like a subtle icy pink to me. It's so pretty. I like Live and Dye, but it's not my favorite.

I might get a backup of B-Babe l/s (so sorry I slept on this, it's so nice on me) and I want What A Do! l/s. I won't get the rest because I can't stand Lustre l/s.

And those MSFs (all three) are
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
.....especially Blonde.

garnetmoon

I was really suprised by how much I liked this collection and by how many items I purchased. I don't think I've gotten this many items since Cult of Cherry.

Haul #1:Flip e/s, Chignon l/s, Quicktease, Strawberry Blonde, and Red Devil l/g, and Blonde MSF.

For some reason the MA was trying to sell me on only Brunette items then I had to tell him I could wear what I wanted hair color really isn't a big deal. Afterwards he agreed with me but still didn't think I should even look at the Redhead MSF so I didn't. When I got home I realized I forgot to get Peroxide l/g so I went back for it another day.

Haul #2: Peroxide l/g, Marquise D' l/s, Brunette MSF & 226 brush. I tried the Redhead MSF but I didn't like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplegloss9

I agree with you that Brunette is pretty blah I was right to skip it the first time but seeing swatches and hearing the raves made me go back for it. I'm better off with a back up of Blonde MSF. Also go get Peroxide it really is beautiful as you can see I had to go back for it.

I'm still on the fence about whether I want to get Henna...I LOVE the name and I don't have Sumptuous Olive so I'm considering it. We'll see. The rest of the e/s were definitely a pass for me though. Also I'm not sure if I should keep Marquise D' I didn't feel it looked all that special on. I have way too much makeup to keep items I don't love or that aren't unique.

TISH1124

^^ I am all over the Blonde MSF too....It is the best of the bunch IMO
The brunette MSF was just another bronzer that gives no special color affect IMO

TISH1124

^^ Thats weird because none of these MSF's are glittery...that is what makes them different from all the others in the past

MsChrys79

I went to the MAC counter the day after you told me to try the blonde one...I didn't put it on my face because I was already wearing my brunette MSF but it looked really glittery on my hand.....maybe I should go bare faced and try it....

Blkbderfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous
I agree with Sumptuous Olive and Henna being in the same family. But Henna looks REALLY gold on my skin and the Sump. Olive looks a lot more.....olive green. I kinda wish I didnt get Sumptuous Olive because IMO, Henna is much prettier.

Is Pincurl really that pretty?.....because when I swatched it on my hand, it looked like dirty pinkish whitish color. I was like
nonono.gif

Oh, and I love the MSFs so much. I only got to wear the Blonde (
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
love.gif
) and the Brunette
love.gif
so far and I love them. Can't wait to wear the Redhead.

I really do like Pincurl. I heard a lot of good things about it!
pompom.gif