WOC + RED LIPS = PICS for INSPIRATION & IDEAS!!

Arwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyMochaJess
I wear russian red l/s with nightmoth and russian red l/g. I LOVE this combo. Try what you have and see. I imagine mahogany being a better option. Hth!

Thanks. I'll try it out.

MacVirgin

I love Russian red, Rockocco and Ruby Woo. Fanplastico laquer is also pretty. I my avatar i'm wearing a random red liptstick with Fanplastico laquer on top.

pnuttbuttajelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyMochaJess
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...t_20081205.jpg
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...t_20081025.jpg
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...os/154_154.jpg

Can't remember what exactly I had on in the first two. Russian red l/s and l/g, lips lined with nightmoth in the third pic.

the first one especially looks soooo pretty!
what color are you?
o and may i have your hair please, thanks
yes.gif

SassyMochaJess

^^^ Thx. I'm wear NW45 most of the time, but have to wear NW50 in the summer (I love to feel the warmth of the sun, not on my face tho. Lol). I wear # 75 in MUFE MV+ but it's a tad bit light especially now. I gotta sample #80 and see.

Which hair? The first one is all mine. The second is adorables hair (NYC) it's simliar to Lugo's hair (which they also have in miami,fl) and the last one is my first experiment with virgin indian hair. Let me know if you need any details.

Arisone

I love red lips! Here's my contribution to this thread. Unfortunately, I O.D'ed on the blush. I'm wearing Russian Red with NYX Cherry lipliner.

SDC10037.jpg

thmochagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by finess2317
ok here is my red look....i dunno

more serious look...all critisim welcome

I love how you did a lip highlight as well, Its look great what colors did you use?

thmochagirl

Girl you look beautiful!!!! Quote:
Originally Posted by mocha_queen
I love wearing red! it instantly makes you look glamorous
But I always wear reds with a neutral eye/ dramatic liner

l_6bb78bc7e2229565c2f973b184387de4.jpg

l_46fef928dd21511d84e06de42109394c.jpg

red6-1.jpg

escapade

I've got my eye on Viva Glam I. I tried Russian Red but it just didn't work for me and Dubonnet was nice but didn't make me go "wow"....however Viva Glam I just looked amazing! It is a very underrated red lipstick.

C4 for ref...olive skin...

LAMB4LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwai
I need to figure out how to make Russian Red work. I'm between NC45 and NC50. I purchased Mac Mahogany lip pencil, and I have cork as well. Do you think that will work?

i am nc45 nd i wear russian red lipstick with burgundy lipliner nd it looks great, it looks beautiful with cherry lipliner too hth

snkatha

still looking for the red lipstick for me. le sigh...i usually don't wear bright lip looks so when i see red lipstick i get scared eek! however, i loooove gwen stephani's red lip look. she looks stunning.

Janelleleo

I like a simple and elegant red lip. Dolce & Gabbana have been doing this look right at their fashion shows lately.

S/S 10

Lipstick Color :
Combination of Dolce & Gabbana lipsticks in Devil, Dahlia & Ultra

2zg6cy8.jpg

ioqjqr.jpg

F/W 09

Lipstick Color : Dolce & Gabbana Ultra

2qxt6o7.jpg

10dulqr.jpg
htb2h2.jpg

Almond_Eyed

I'm trying to find more excuses to wear red lips. I love my Russian Red lipstick!!! <3

In this pic I'm wearing:
  • Vanilla e/s
  • Shroom e/s
  • Satin Taupe e/s
  • Espresso e/s
  • Fluidline in Blacktrack
  • CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara
  • BE Mineral Makeup Foundation
  • MAC Select Moisture Cover Concealer in NC30
  • MAC Blush in Feeling
  • Russian Red l/s
  • Sephora l/g in Bronzed Beauty
  • Annabelle l/l in Cherry
34hxj4g.jpg

I'm a little flushed from drinking... =p

ShauntyXD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBadGirl
Waaaah! I love this color. I can't believe I may have to spend $40 or $60 to duplicate it!

2zg6cy8.jpg

Well, it'll last 3x as long then...

thiscarmen

I love love love MAC Russian Red.

But yeah definitely keep everything else to a minimum.

I usually go for Brule, Cork and Espresso on the lids, some liquid liner, and some good mascara.

And a really really light hand of Frankly Scarlet on the cheeks just so I have some life to me haha.

And I don't normally wear gloss over red lips though. I just prefer a matte lip.

Latest posts