WOC + RED LIPS = PICS for INSPIRATION & IDEAS!!

kay_411

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temptasia
0313red1.jpg

I recently attempted the orange red lips. I don't think I could ever wear red lips during the day though, but it was fun to try it out.

you look amazing

moonlit

what red are u wearing in these pics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocha_queen
I love wearing red! it instantly makes you look glamorous
But I always wear reds with a neutral eye/ dramatic liner

l_6bb78bc7e2229565c2f973b184387de4.jpg

l_46fef928dd21511d84e06de42109394c.jpg

red6-1.jpg

mocha_queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlit
what red are u wearing in these pics?

I dont remember the first one...it is a MAC red though...
The second one is L'oreal 300 Crimson Joy
The third one is L'oreal 315 True Red topped with MAC Russian Red l/g
Hope this helps!

lipglass_junkie

Right now I'm loving red lips! I usually go pretty basic, but I love it with a bronzey eye. I went out the other night, and had bronzescape solar bits on the lid, flip on the inner corners, and in the crease. Paired w/ the manish arora red for the night, perfect!!

uabiola

Perfect red lip= Mac Chesnut liner, with either Relay Race lipglass, or New Years Yves Lipglass!!! SO pretty!!!!

Also for a deeper burgundy red, Real Desire lipglass is great!

uabiola

Im wearing Mac New Years Yves lipglass in the first pic.

Im wearing Mac Relay Race lipglass in the second pic.

Both with Chestnut Liner.

ctownqueen

I purchased my first red lipstick last week. I've always felt I was too dark for it.

I got MAC dubonnet and spring bean l/g to add some shine factor to it
smiles.gif

pheonix phire

as much as i love color i was always afraid to wear red lip color. i've been wearing bright colors on my eyes since forever..but its only in the last 3 years that i've introduced color to my lips! ESPECIALLY RED! now i love it. (this was always around the same time that i got over my fear of wearing lip gloss without lipliner *shakes head*)

red.jpg

Arwai

I need to figure out how to make Russian Red work. I'm between NC45 and NC50. I purchased Mac Mahogany lip pencil, and I have cork as well. Do you think that will work?

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheonix phire
as much as i love color i was always afraid to wear red lip color. i've been wearing bright colors on my eyes since forever..but its only in the last 3 years that i've introduced color to my lips! ESPECIALLY RED! now i love it. (this was always around the same time that i got over my fear of wearing lip gloss without lipliner *shakes head*)

red.jpg

Love the shape of your lips...red looks great on you...I love red...but I always wipe it off mid day and opt for pinks or neutral..not sure why...hummmm...I'm weird like that

SassyMochaJess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwai
I need to figure out how to make Russian Red work. I'm between NC45 and NC50. I purchased Mac Mahogany lip pencil, and I have cork as well. Do you think that will work?

I wear russian red l/s with nightmoth and russian red l/g. I LOVE this combo. Try what you have and see. I imagine mahogany being a better option. Hth!

SassyMochaJess

Can someone tell me how you post pics or lead me to the link with instructions. I'm trying to copy and paste but it's not allowing me to paste...

nonchalantbeaut

I searched throught this post previously and did not see any mention of this; I was wondering if anyone has tried Brave Red cremesheen. I really like the other cremesheens I have tried, so I thought I might like that too. I'm an NW45/47.

pnuttbuttajelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyMochaJess
Can someone tell me how you post pics or lead me to the link with instructions. I'm trying to copy and paste but it's not allowing me to paste...

if you're using something like photobucket or tinypic, copy the entire DIRECT LINK url.

then when you come over here, do [ img]picture link [ /img] (no spaces)

or if you're on the message version that looks like wordpad, click on the icon that looks like a mountain landscape and you insert the image's direct link url.

Latest posts