WOC: Sugarsweet

sherox

Quote:
Originally Posted by allThingsGirl
- Refined MSF: I got one with lots and lots of peach veins! I really like this one alot and last week when I tried it on, you couldn't see much color on me but with the lots of peach vein one, it does show up. It's peachy and subtle, I like it alot. I can actually use this as a light blush and highlighter.

- Sugarshot: I wanted to love this...I wanted to be on TEAM SUGARSHOT but the texture really still turned me off. I ended up passing...
ssad.gif
It is so chunky and clumpy! I might try swapping for this later on when people start posting Sugarsweet stuff up for swap.

- Peppermint Patty: I just had to check this out because of it selling out everywhere..I think this color is so gross!! No offense to those that want it, but it just seems so streaky and cheap.
ssad.gif

I was totally against the MSFs from this collection because they were SO light! I went to my freestanding store yesterday & when I told him that, he told me Refined was perfect for me. I had my doubts so he tried it on me over my blush and OMG its AMAZING!!
yahoo.gif
I love it! It's such the perfect glow! He didn't even put a lot just a swirl with the 187 to top it off! And these new MSFs are soo creamy!

I really wanted to like Sugarshot too, but the Lustre is just too much!
thmbdn.gif
When I checked it out there were little bits all over the pot it was kind of gross. I can see there being a ton of fall out from it.

I was going to pass on PP for the same reasons too but when I swatched it again, I really liked it. Maybe if I end up not liking it I'll just swap or sell it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
Does anyone have reports on MSF-blush combos that look nice using the MSFs from this collection?

I haven't used it very much yet but when the MUA put it on me, I was wearing Sweetness blush and it looked soo pretty!

Curly1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDontKnowMomo
That pic is SOOOO much prettier. I love it!

Interesting...

I think the MAC store promo looks MUCH better than the Nordie's promo. Then again, I'm partial to the original model's chocolate skin, but apparently I'm not a part of the demographic that Nordie's is trying to attract.
tong.gif

Prototype83

Taking back what I said about the Refined MSF. It's so pretty and natural, absolutely no glitter chunks at all! I prefer it over Redhead b/c of the texture. I'm using it over Salsarose blush today and it's gorgeous! I will probably get a backup...

Also Red Velvet s/s is a gorgeous base for pinks!

Didn't get Aquavert and probably won't. I know it's not exactly the same as Warm Chill...but I barely wear that color as it is.

LuvinMyMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Ok yes I have TWO.....It is perfect on top of lip stains and lip pencils....The MA shaded my lips with Chestnut...yes Chestnut...and then lightly colored them in and applied Bubbles on top and it was so pretty!!! He also did the same with Magenta lip pencil and it was gorgeous...It is a nice goldish white shimmer......It also is good for toning down dark lipsticks are way too bold lip sticks....tt adds a pearlescent shimmer glaze on top.

Anything that helps me use Chestnut is a Plus!

th_worship.gif
Thanks Tish!!! I'm gonna try it out today.

aziajs

I am so happy that things are working out for everyone! I knew this wouldn't disappoint. I am very curious about the MSFs now.

pharmchick60

Tish, I'm glad you posted your Refined. I was curious to see what everyone else's MSF looked like. Here are mine.

Refined
CIMG2422.jpg

Perfect Topping
CIMG2423.jpg

Would anyone else like to share?

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmchick60
Tish, I'm glad you posted your Refined. I was curious to see what everyone else's MSF looked like.

Would anyone else like to share?

Yours are pretty!!! You picked good ones too!!
Here are both of mine

TishRefined001.jpg

msfffff.jpg

SassyMochaJess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototype83
Taking back what I said about the Refined MSF. It's so pretty and natural, absolutely no glitter chunks at all! I prefer it over Redhead b/c of the texture. I'm using it over Salsarose blush today and it's gorgeous! I will probably get a backup...

I think we are very similiar in complexion, and I'm curious to know how you make refined work for you. What are using to apply it and how are you using it. PLZ help I want to love it tooo!

Prototype83

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyMochaJess
I think we are very similiar in complexion, and I'm curious to know how you make refined work for you. What are using to apply it and how are you using it. PLZ help I want to love it tooo!

Hi!

At first I tried to apply it with a blush brush and it didn't look too great, I think it went on too heavily. I used a 187 to apply Refined....I tap it lightly into the product and then lighty buff it in. I like to start off light first and then apply more if needed. I apply it mostly to my cheeks as well as with all of my MSFs. I also apply it to the bridge of my nose, chin and my forehead sometimes. HTH!

SassyMochaJess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototype83
Hi!

At first I tried to apply it with a blush brush and it didn't look too great, I think it went on too heavily. I used a 187 to apply Refined....I tap it lightly into the product and then lighty buff it in. I like to start off light first and then apply more if needed. I apply it mostly to my cheeks as well as with all of my MSFs. I also apply it to the bridge of my nose, chin and my forehead sometimes. HTH!

Thx girlie! Maybe i'll just purchase it and play with it at home!!

ShugAvery2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrimier
i resisted the PP polish, I think I am going to try the zoya polish exchange (ZOYA: Nail Polish & Healthy Nail Care) and see what I can find similar. I did get the MSFs last night, but so far haven't got past the petting stage.
tong.gif

(edit: nothing similar to PP.)

The polish was the only thing i got from this collection.. but I wish I had checked misschievous' blog before i did.. this is what she posted recently

MissChievous

ShugAvery2001

Yeah they're not exactly the same..

The prices are just better on those other brands

Recession my ass, every time i go to my MAC counter shit is sold out.