AU Colour Story Release Dates

miss_bailey

Yeah we always get them, Nordstrom exclusives are usually sold through Myer here. I used to get them all the time when i was younger but I never use them so I just dont bother anymore.

little_miss_mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramnesia
I feel you're pain, thats why i use ebay and cp's lol

thanks, lol!

I find ebay is USUALLY just as bad (sometimes there are bargains), but what are cp's?

Paramnesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_miss_mac
thanks, lol!

I find ebay is USUALLY just as bad (sometimes there are bargains), but what are cp's?

Yeah some people on ebay are dodgy, i generally buy from eBay Store - meeshell820: MAC pro pan eyeshadow palette, MAC limited edition

This thread might help too http://specktra.net/f257/favorite-eb...wappers-49661/

CP is custom purchase, I just post a request in the Want ads, wishlists & CP Request forum http://specktra.net/f187/ most people are good on here but I'd advise checking peoples itrader before accepting an offer
smiles.gif

spectrolite

So while I was strolling in Myer today I asked about some upcoming collection dates >_<

Sonic Chic - August 4
Electroflash - August 4
Colour Forms - Definitely coming to Myer but I can't remember the date doh! The lovely MA gave me a booklet all about it though and here are the prices:

Lip Palettes: $55
Eye Palettes: $85
Brush Sets: $118

I don't think we are getting any of the other items since they are not in the booklet.
ssad.gif
I wanted a rich metal highlighter! I also asked if we were getting Manish Aurora and she had no idea what I was even talking about so I don't think we are! She said we were definitely getting Mac for Ungaro though.

miss_bailey

August 4th is the same day I start back at uni so i'll be able to buy myself something sweet to deal with the pain.

MrsMay

The VIP Colour Forms launch night in Adelaide is on the 14th of August... I'm presuming the collection will be available for all just after that...

gracie22

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
So while I was strolling in Myer today I asked about some upcoming collection dates >_<

Sonic Chic - August 4
Electroflash - August 4
Colour Forms - Definitely coming to Myer but I can't remember the date doh! The lovely MA gave me a booklet all about it though and here are the prices:

I don't think we are getting any of the other items since they are not in the booklet.
ssad.gif
I wanted a rich metal highlighter! I also asked if we were getting Manish Aurora and she had no idea what I was even talking about so I don't think we are! She said we were definitely getting Mac for Ungaro though.

Oh no...i'm eying the rest of colour form. I'm not interested in palettes and brush sets
ssad.gif

ms_bloom

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite

Sonic Chic - August 4
Electroflash - August 4

ssad.gif

Does anyone know if David Jones will also get Sonic Chic? I'll be getting a $100 gift voucher through my credit card rewards soon and you can all guess what I'll be spending it on ...

miss_bailey

Quote:
Oh nice.
I'm moving to the country tomorrow so i'm not gunna be near a MAC anymore
ssad.gif
oh well.

shockt.gif
I couldn't cope.

Paramnesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
shockt.gif
I couldn't cope.

It just means more buying MAC online. Once i get a job i'll definitely be going back to melb for shopping days
th_DANCE.gif

miss_bailey

Quote:
It just means more buying MAC online. Once i get a job i'll definitely be going back to melb for shopping days
th_DANCE.gif

Buying MAC online never hurts. Most of the time its cheaper anyway. I'm saving for a huge MAC haul in september when i go to the states but its so hard hacing money in the bank and not spending it! It'll test me even more when the new collections come out.

Paramnesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
Buying MAC online never hurts. Most of the time its cheaper anyway. I'm saving for a huge MAC haul in september when i go to the states but its so hard hacing money in the bank and not spending it! It'll test me even more when the new collections come out.

Yeah i'm trying to save for my holiday to thailand but i just wanna buy MAC

miss_bailey

Sonic Chic, Electroflash and New View are up on the AU site already. Hmm...maybe MAC decided to release them early?