AU Colour Story Release Dates

MrsMay

I just rang my local store (myer adelaide) and the MA advised that Starflash is being launched on Monday 4th with Sonic Chic and Electroflash.....
yahoo.gif

I am going to be soooo broke........

Paramnesia

Oh nice, i so need some more make up lol..... actually i'm in desperate need of a good pencil eye liner and liquid/gel liner!!! Oh and i would love to buy some skill... i dunno whats going on with me but i just can't put my liner on anymore :S

ms_bloom

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
David Jones usually get all the collections minus Colour Forms.

David Jones is getting Colour Forms! Or at least the Brisbane city one is. When I bought my Sonic Chic this week the girl tried to give me the brochure for their VIP night (I already had one from Myer).

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Lustre Twins is (from what I've been told) a North American collection only, which sucks coz my mum wanted a lot from it...
ssad.gif

panda0410

I just wish my Myer and DJs would have a MAC counter at all. We have TWO DJs here (3 if you count Tuggerah) and a big Myer, and no MAC
ssad.gif
We have NP - blah!! - but where is my MAC???

Seary_Fairy

Can anyone confirm what's not going to be available from Color Forms? I'm interested in the piggies, lippies and powders and from what I'm reading here it doesn't look promising...
ssad.gif

miss_bailey

Cant confirm anything but I think were just getting the pallettes/brush sets. If you want to make sure just call your local MAC up they are suually pretty helpful.

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seary_Fairy
Can anyone confirm what's not going to be available from Color Forms? I'm interested in the piggies, lippies and powders and from what I'm reading here it doesn't look promising...
ssad.gif

I attended the Colour Forms launch tonight in Adelaide, and I am not happy to tell you that we didnt get any of the powders, lipsticks or pigments
weeping.gif

I was sooooo looking forward to getting the lipsticks and pigments.....
ssad.gif

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Yeah by the sounds of it, Adelaide won't be getting anything from color forms - the color story. Only the palettes and brush sets...

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

For anyone interested in the Loose Mineralize foundations (and the rest of that collection), they will be released 6th of October... Not sure about pricing as my mother tells me they will be (in NZ $$$) $89... so that makes them very VERY expensive, but I guess we'll have to wait and see AUS pricing.

Oh, and Cult of Cherry will be the next color story.

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by bAbY_cHiCkEn01
Yeah by the sounds of it, Adelaide won't be getting anything from color forms - the color story. Only the palettes and brush sets...

Yeah, that really sucked... I was looking forward to picking up some of the lipsticks...
thmbdn.gif

My MA did say that the Cult of Cherry launch will be around the 4th of Sept (although she was 100% sure on the date), so I am looking forward to that... although my CP pal has already snagged me 3 l/g and 1 l/s from this collection from the US launch night
winks.gif

I'm still looking forward to the launch though as I want to B2M for some of the lipsticks
yes.gif

Paramnesia

I have no money and the AU$ isn't looking so good so i'm gunna have to stop buying stuff
ssad.gif

My poor MAC collection will just have to suffer lol.

Lyssah

Does anyone know when the Manish Arora collection will be released in AU?
I am really dying for it. Or even what is next to be released here?

~Crystal~

o_O 89?!?! Dammnn...

I went looking for Pop Circle today at the flagship store in Sydney... but no luck- I guess we just didn't get any of that stuff in at all... *sigh*

spectrolite

I took a stroll through Myer Melborune today and enquired about the Cult of Cherry release. Apparently they are having an event thats running for 3 days. The launch is on Thursday September 11 and there will be other festivities on the Friday and Saturday. You can pay $95 in advance to sign up for the event and it is redeemable for product on the night.