AU Colour Story Release Dates

Paramnesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
I took a stroll through Myer Melborune today and enquired about the Cult of Cherry release. Apparently they are having an event thats running for 3 days. The launch is on Thursday September 11 and there will be other festivities on the Friday and Saturday. You can pay $95 in advance to sign up for the event and it is redeemable for product on the night.

Oh gee i wish i could be in melbourne for that. I so miss going to the pro store and the counters.

Repunzel

Quote:
I took a stroll through Myer Melborune today and enquired about the Cult of Cherry release. Apparently they are having an event thats running for 3 days. The launch is on Thursday September 11 and there will be other festivities on the Friday and Saturday. You can pay $95 in advance to sign up for the event and it is redeemable for product on the night.

i'm so going on the 11th,i wonder if it will be like the ones they had in america with food,alchol.I want a cult of chery apron
th_happy1.gif

also does any1 think that the overich pigments will be released at the same time?

MrsMay

oh nooo I will have to check with my MA tomorrow as to the cult of cherry release date for Adelaide... If it's the 11th then I'm buggered as I'm at a work conference all week in Palm Cove!

I REALLY wanted to have a makeover done at this launch and I am going to B2M for about 5 lippies!!!

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repunzel
i'm so going on the 11th,i wonder if it will be like the ones they had in america with food,alchol.I want a cult of chery apron
th_happy1.gif

also does any1 think that the overich pigments will be released at the same time?

I want to go so badly but I'm working as usual. I might just have to cash in on some hours I'm owed at work and leave early. I really hope they go all out like they did in the States but I'm not getting my hopes up. Omg... I'd love one of those aprons
smiles.gif
I'm a sucker for merchandise. I will ask about Overrich tomorrow when I pop in for my weekly fix >_<

MrsMay

Ok, I checked in with my local counter today...

Apparently this is launched on Monday the 8th of Sept, then the event runs from the 18th to 20th
th_DANCE.gif
Well, that's the story in Adelaide, anyway!

Thankfully this means that I can go to the launch as I will be back from my work conference! The MA I spoke to also said that they should have plenty of stock as apparently they are getting approximately double the normal amount of stock for this collection
yahoo.gif

spectrolite

Overrich Update: According to my guy at Myer Melb, this collection will be a Pro-Store only release and available from September 11, same release day as Cult of Cherry.

/end transmission
smiles.gif

stella89

Quote:
Overrich Update: According to my guy at Myer Melb, this collection will be a Pro-Store only release and available from September 11, same release day as Cult of Cherry.

/end transmission
smiles.gif

that sucks!! we don't have a pro store in perth
ssad.gif
luckily i planned ahead and purchased most of my Coc and Overrich haul from the american website using a mail forwarding service (shopaholiques - great service, def recommend her)
it arrives on monday, im super excited!!

any word on what collection will be coming out next over here?

little_miss_mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by stella89
ssad.gif
luckily i planned ahead and purchased most of my Coc and Overrich haul from the american website using a mail forwarding service (shopaholiques - great service, def recommend her)

Thats awesome, thanks!! I've been looking for a mail-forwarding service for a while, since WorldPurchases closed down (bummer...) so be sure to tell me how it went! Also, does the US mac website take Australian credit cards? Other wise I will have to send her a v. long list lol! Thanks in advance!

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_miss_mac
Thats awesome, thanks!! I've been looking for a mail-forwarding service for a while, since WorldPurchases closed down (bummer...) so be sure to tell me how it went! Also, does the US mac website take Australian credit cards? Other wise I will have to send her a v. long list lol! Thanks in advance!

I dont know if you ladies have investigated this yet, but a few of the specktra members will do a custom purchase for you and send it on...

If you keep an eye on the for sale threads people sometimes note in there that they will do a CP for people, or just add your thread to the wanteds sub-forum and someone will probably let you know if they are able to CP for you.

I've made arrangements previously with one lovely specktra member who went to the early CoC event and picked up 3 l/g and 1 lipstick for me which I received pretty much on the same day (or just before) that the collection launched in the US!
winks.gif

Repunzel

Quote:
ssad.gif

i would love 2 do this just to save on money,but is it safe,if u get it sent to there address and the mac items cost $500,what if they don't send it 2 you.
001_unsure.gif

Repunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_miss_mac

i just visited the u.s mac site and it says
1x1.gif
We're sorry, we do not accept
CODs
Layaway plan
Personal Checks
Money Orders
Credit cards with issuing banks and billing addresses outside the U.S. or Canada
ssad.gif

labelslut

MrsMay - I'm in Adelaide also but I get my MAC fix from the US! I use the services of a lovely personal shopper that works at SAKS, NYC
smiles.gif

She only charges USD7.50 per shipment and I should be getting my box full of lovely CoC goodies in the next few days!

ms_bloom

Quote:
Originally Posted by labelslut
MrsMay - I'm in Adelaide also but I get my MAC fix from the US! I use the services of a lovely personal shopper that works at SAKS, NYC
smiles.gif

She only charges USD7.50 per shipment and I should be getting my box full of lovely CoC goodies in the next few days!

I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about - how has she been with communication? I hear from the ladies at Vogue that you never know she's even received your order until the money has been deducted from your credit card. I think I would need more reassurance than that, as I tend to do fewer but larger purchases.

I know a couple of lovely ladies through MUA who do CPs for me
greengrin.gif

stella89

in response to all the ladies asking about shopaholiques service:

I can't recommend her highly enough. She was very easy to contact, and quick to reply to my emails. I was hesitant to use mail forwarding as well, but im so glad i did.
The whole process took about 14 days (from the time i sent my first message with my super long list, to when i received the package today), and in terms of money saved, was most definitely worth it! But i made quite a large order (7 piggies, 4 L/G, 4 L/S, 1 quad) so i wouldnt've bothered if i only wanted a couple of items.
The thing i liked best was the level of communication, i wasn't left sitting at my computer worrying for too long. I think I trusted her more because shopaholiques is her fulltime job so you know you won't be forgotten about.

Overall, awesome!
And CoC is awesome too!

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by labelslut
smiles.gif

I'm glad that you were able to get your CoC goodies!!
thmbup.gif

My CP pal is one of the girls on specktra who has a thread in the sale sub-forum. She is such a sweetie and only charges a USD$5 fee plus shipping & taxes
th_DANCE.gif

Repunzel

Quote:
ssad.gif

if we get it,Fall trend bags 08
Suite array

little_miss_mac

Quote:
in response to all the ladies asking about shopaholiques service:

I can't recommend her highly enough. She was very easy to contact, and quick to reply to my emails. I was hesitant to use mail forwarding as well, but im so glad i did.
The whole process took about 14 days (from the time i sent my first message with my super long list, to when i received the package today), and in terms of money saved, was most definitely worth it! But i made quite a large order (7 piggies, 4 L/G, 4 L/S, 1 quad) so i wouldnt've bothered if i only wanted a couple of items.
The thing i liked best was the level of communication, i wasn't left sitting at my computer worrying for too long. I think I trusted her more because shopaholiques is her fulltime job so you know you won't be forgotten about.

Overall, awesome!
And CoC is awesome too!

Thanks for responding so quickly!!

It's good to know that she has a reputable service! I think I will submit my massive list to her and hope for the best lol!

In my opinion, ordering from the US really is a good idea because the australian prices are just ridiculous and a little cash on postage will not be a major problem. The only 'catch' to my great idea was that I needed to find a person that had a good reputation that was willing to do this for me for as little money as possible and I think I have found her!

once again, thanks for helping me!
yahoo.gif

Repunzel

well i just send her a list for 13 items and she replied back a few hours later.
smiles.gif
and said that she's gone over her limit with the mac website so shes going to bloomingdales for me.what a nice lady.and then she will send me a receipt.Honestly if all goes well i will get all my mac that way,its a massive saving and i can get the collections early.yay