AU Colour Story Release Dates

stella89

happy to help
smiles.gif

Paramnesia

Oh gee i hope the aussie dollar gets better
ssad.gif
83c for every 1USD just isnt good enough for me lol

I really need new stuff too, i ran out of loose powder this week.

rockin26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
I'm glad that you were able to get your CoC goodies!!
thmbup.gif

My CP pal is one of the girls on specktra who has a thread in the sale sub-forum. She is such a sweetie and only charges a USD$5 fee plus shipping & taxes
th_DANCE.gif

Where do i find this sale sub forum? I haven't been able to lacate anything on trading or on forwarding purchases? I've only been on here a few weeks and cannot seem to find anything on purchasing & what is CoC?
blonde.gif

stella89

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin26
Where do i find this sale sub forum? I haven't been able to lacate anything on trading or on forwarding purchases? I've only been on here a few weeks and cannot seem to find anything on purchasing & what is CoC?
blonde.gif

CoC = Cult of Cherry lol

miss_bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramnesia
Oh gee i hope the aussie dollar gets better
ssad.gif
83c for every 1USD just isnt good enough for me lol

I really need new stuff too, i ran out of loose powder this week.

I think I saw 86c to the $1 yesterday so fingers crossed its on the up.
And to think i scoffed at my mother when the Aussie dollar was around 95 and she said "Change your money now!"

Paramnesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
I think I saw 86c to the $1 yesterday so fingers crossed its on the up.
And to think i scoffed at my mother when the Aussie dollar was around 95 and she said "Change your money now!"

Oh I hope so. I did the same, actually got a little too cocky.... stupid me.

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin26
blonde.gif

I believe you need to have a minimum of 20 posts to access the clearance bin forums - keep posting and you will have access soon!
yes.gif

lian_qiu

Cult of Cherry is already in store today. Also David Jones had an Overrich display, but not all the pigments. Myer only had CoC

Also, anyone know what's the next collection and its release date?

~Crystal~

Chatswood myer had overrich- though again, not all the piggies were on display. They had about 4 I think...

And the MA wouldn't let me B2M for Kirsch from CoC
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

darkorchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by bAbY_cHiCkEn01
Lustre Twins is (from what I've been told) a North American collection only, which sucks coz my mum wanted a lot from it...
ssad.gif

...THIS CANNOT BEE!?! IS THIS TRUE!! OMGOSH WHYYY!!!?!???

miss_bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crystal~
Chatswood myer had overrich- though again, not all the piggies were on display. They had about 4 I think...

And the MA wouldn't let me B2M for Kirsch from CoC
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

I know they had blondes gold and mauvement because I got those two. I think they also had a copper one (not sure the actual name). The rest of the stand was filled with leftovers from Naughty Nauticals.

labelslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_bloom
I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about - how has she been with communication? I hear from the ladies at Vogue that you never know she's even received your order until the money has been deducted from your credit card. I think I would need more reassurance than that, as I tend to do fewer but larger purchases.

I know a couple of lovely ladies through MUA who do CPs for me
greengrin.gif

Her communication is not the greatest admittedly, but she has never charged me double and I normally email her at the beginning of the month so that she gets everything that I ask for as normally MAC releases their collections after the 15th of each month - I think, it's only happened twice that MAC released their collections before mid month.

I've never had any problems with her at all! She is great
smiles.gif

lian_qiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxaemia
Does anyone know the next collection being released & the date? (I need to budget!)

Me too!!

Lyssah

The Pro Store on Chapel Street told me orginally it was meant to be released on Monday (as in tomorrow - with Suit of Array - but it had a different name here). He said that they had delayed Cremesheen til Dec 1st now, so it will release with the holiday collections. such a shame.

Lyssah

I dunno, he said something along the lines of it being delayed as we couldn't get all the colours or there was a delay in the shipment or something..I thought it was a bit weird to release it with the xmas collections.