AU Colour Story Release Dates

lian_qiu

I was at the Chadstone Myer Counter today and a lot of collections are now available - Ungaro, Sheer Minerals, Mineral Line Expansion, Loose Mineral Foundation, Suite Array

But there are some items missing, apparently they are still waiting for one more box of products to be delivered. eg: They only had 3 MSFs, no Petticoat. They also had most of Ungaro, but I didn't see any e/s on the display

MrsMay

woo hoo!! I was wondering when Suite Array would be released here!

I've just received some gift cards for my birthday so I know exactly what I will be spending them on!!
yahoo.gif

~Crystal~

I asked at DJs today about Petticoat (Sydney City) and the MA said that no they didn't have petticoat... and would not be getting it in either!!! arghh!

MrsMay

WTF?? are you serious? no petticoat???

hmmm.... I'm checking in with the girls in Adelaide City on Friday and will confirm then...

Repunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crystal~
I asked at DJs today about Petticoat (Sydney City) and the MA said that no they didn't have petticoat... and would not be getting it in either!!! arghh!

if your after petticoat its up on the Australian mac website
thmbup.gif

lian_qiu

So I guess Petticoat is going to be online exclusive then. I went to Chadstone Myer on Monday, they said it hasn't arrived yet and left the space for it on the display. I was there again today, the empty space on the display was filled by Gold Deposit or something, and the MA looked for Petticoat in the drawers and it wasn't there!!
thmbdn.gif

I simply hate ordering online coz my parents always freak out when I have packages arriving and lecture me on how I have enough mu already LOL

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

In Adelaide, Myer doesn't know, they might, they might not. DJ's don't know exactly what they're getting as something went wrong with ordering/shipping so it's not up on display yet (checked on Thurs morning!)

miss_bailey

I saw the suite array shadow duos in hawaii last week, so dissapointed the colours are crappy.
Gold fever was also a bit of a let down as with ungaro, the only thing i got was the crushed boganvillea (i cant spell it) cream colour base.

redambition

suite array is such a good idea... but there's no colour combo that grabbed me enough. (i lie, some grabbed me a lot but none were practical for a little portable palette).

i might pass on petticoat now, i was hoping to be able to take a look at it in store before buying it.

miss_bailey

I forgot to say the pearl glide eyeliners are AMAZING.
I got rave, black russian and fly-by-blu. They are so creamy and really pigmented. Last forever on the waterline (i dont know if they are waterline safe but whatever) The glitter shows on the lash line but not really on the waterline. I might go back and get bankroll.

spectrolite

I've been trying to order Petticoat online for a week now and the MAC site just won't work for me. When I go to sign in 99% of the time it times out and when I do sign in, it times out while I'm trying to check out... It's really frustrating! Anyone else having issues?

miss_bailey

I ahve a question one of you ladies might know the answer to so I dont have to read through pages of unrelated stuff on here, is soft and gentle renamed shimpagne? Because I bought soft and gentle the other day and didnt realise how simmilar it was to shimpagne till i got home.

VickyT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
I've been trying to order Petticoat online for a week now and the MAC site just won't work for me. When I go to sign in 99% of the time it times out and when I do sign in, it times out while I'm trying to check out... It's really frustrating! Anyone else having issues?

Yeah, I had the same problem too, now you mention it. I was flirting with the idea of ordering Petticoat online (when will it show up in stores?), so I had it in my basket. I wonder if this is just a Petticoat-thing (in which case we have our first jinxed MSF) or is it a fault with their online ordering in general?

lian_qiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
I ahve a question one of you ladies might know the answer to so I dont have to read through pages of unrelated stuff on here, is soft and gentle renamed shimpagne? Because I bought soft and gentle the other day and didnt realise how simmilar it was to shimpagne till i got home.

I just looked at mine. To me, they look similar, but not exactly the same. Soft & Gentle looks a little lighter and when applied has more beige to it.

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by bAbY_cHiCkEn01
Anyone going to thr Red she Said preview night in Adelaide?

No, I didnt know it was on...
ssad.gif

Oh well, not like I can afford it this week anyway!

myystiqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxaemia
I heard from Chapel street & myer bourke street we're not getting it.
ssad.gif

what??? seriously???
ohhh... i really really want to try that one,, simply because all of the 'unique' packaging.....
weeping.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by lian_qiu
I simply hate ordering online coz my parents always freak out when I have packages arriving and lecture me on how I have enough mu already LOL

hey... same here...... i'd rather buy all of myy makeup in store... myy 'rents are not here for months,, but i still have myy brother.... sometimes,, if i'm desperate,,, i'll ask myy local online friends to buy 'em... so it won't be delivered to myy place.... lol

Paramnesia

I always buy online... i cant be bothered getting up at 6am, just to catch a 2hr train to melbourne when i've been working so much.

Ok I'm a MSF noob.... what are they're uses... I mean why do people rave about them?