AU Colour Story Release Dates

VickyT

Petticoat is now in stock at Paddington! They just got it in today, and I suspect I may have been the first person to buy one (none were removed from the cellophane wrap yet). So expect them soon at the counter near you (hopefully).

miss_bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramnesia
I always buy online... i cant be bothered getting up at 6am, just to catch a 2hr train to melbourne when i've been working so much.

Ok I'm a MSF noob.... what are they're uses... I mean why do people rave about them?

It depends which one you get obviously.
Petticoat is a nice blush, Soft and Gentle is a nice highlight/blush. I guess it could be a bronzer for some lighter skinned people. Gold Deposit is a pretty gold blush, highlighter.
Generally they can be used all over the face and are quite sheer but give you a nice amount of shimmer. All the ones I have used have been pretty buildable too, so if your not a big shimmer fan you can just apply lightly.
Im not that informed on MSF's though so if anyone else has pointers?

miss_bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickyT
Petticoat is now in stock at Paddington! They just got it in today, and I suspect I may have been the first person to buy one (none were removed from the cellophane wrap yet). So expect them soon at the counter near you (hopefully).

Yes! i must go look tomorrow at chatswood, will report back here!
I just banked my tax return too but Im trying to save for a pro store visit on friday...

miss_bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickyT

Yes! i must go look tomorrow at chatswood, will report back here!
I just banked my tax return too but Im trying to save for a pro store visit on friday...

Paramnesia

Oh thanks.
I've been looking into getting one but petticoat probably would be the only one that would suit me, I'm quite pale.

Hmmmm that reminds me i really need to sort out my tax lol.......

miss_bailey

I went into the MAC at chatswood today, they said they dont have petticoat yet but I got So Ceylon.
I also got suckered into going to the red she said night on the 30th of October. Anyone going? I've never been to one before, what can I expect?

spectrolite

^^ I'm going to the event in Melbourne on Tuesday night! This will be my first event and I can't wait. Lol I'm already trying to work out what I'm going to wear >_< I kind of feel obligated to do a really awesome look. I was chatting to a few of the MA's and they were telling me they are all dressing up but they are not sure about what exactly they will be wearing yet. It should be fun
smiles.gif

The collection isn't released officially until the 4th but I want my Dangerzone shadow ASAP which is why I booked in for the event. That red half looks amazing!

miss_bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
^^ I'm going to the event in Melbourne on Tuesday night! This will be my first event and I can't wait. Lol I'm already trying to work out what I'm going to wear >_< I kind of feel obligated to do a really awesome look. I was chatting to a few of the MA's and they were telling me they are all dressing up but they are not sure about what exactly they will be wearing yet. It should be fun
smiles.gif

The collection isn't released officially until the 4th but I want my Dangerzone shadow ASAP which is why I booked in for the event. That red half looks amazing!

I dont think I could pull off red shadow but I want dazzleglass ASAP. Im scraping the sides!
Not sure What I'll wear probably just a dress, leggings and flats and a simple smokey eye.
let me know what you decide on!

Paramnesia

Oh I love red's but so cannot pull it off.... I look like I have allergies or have contracted some highly contagious rabies like disease lol.

miss_bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramnesia
Oh I love red's but so cannot pull it off.... I look like I have allergies or have contracted some highly contagious rabies like disease lol.

Yes thats somewhere along the lines of where I'd imagine myself to look. I cant even pull of red lips without looking like a hooker.

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
I dont think I could pull off red shadow but I want dazzleglass ASAP. Im scraping the sides!
Not sure What I'll wear probably just a dress, leggings and flats and a simple smokey eye.
let me know what you decide on!

I think I'm going to wear this 3/4 black silky dress I have that has this golden/light greeny floral print on it on it with black trousers. For makeup I'm going to wear the Tempting Eyes Quad from CoC with a blood red lip. I love dramatic looks >_<

Yay tomorrow is so close too! I can't wait to haul
mac_haul.gif

Paramnesia

I think I'm gunna go to melb next monday (if i get off my ass). I got a myer gift voucher so i'll get some MAC, plus i so need to go to the pro store.

Holy hell i have horrible allergies at the moment
ssad.gif

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by bAbY_cHiCkEn01
Adelaide DJ's has Petticoat in now. Myer's does not however...

Just my luck!

I was in Myers today.... didnt even think to check DJ's!
bangin.gif

Hopefully Myers will get it next week....

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Ummm Between now and Late Nov/ Early Dec... Red, She Said and Passions Of Red are officially out on Monday the 3rd of Nov, and the rest will be coming out at different weeks from Adoring Carmine, Enchanting Eye Kit (if we get it that is...) and the mini sets ie pigments etc (that collection is the last to come out, closer to xmas). Viva Glam sets were at the RSS launch, so I'd say they'll be coming on the 3rd of Nov as well.

Adelaide RSS launch had NOTHING from Red She Said (all out on Monday!) and they didn't get the Smokey Quad in either (be there Monday at latest hopefully! *fingers crossed*, I don't wanna have to make a million trips in to get my stuff!) and they only had 2 sets of lipsticks (think it was pink and nude...)

cassandra-ellen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bAbY_cHiCkEn01
Nope RSS was the last event for the year... Adoring Carmine was at the RSS launch... Sorry hon!

Dammit! All well. Thanks alot for letting me know though