AU Colour Story Release Dates

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by bAbY_cHiCkEn01
Ummm Between now and Late Nov/ Early Dec... Red, She Said and Passions Of Red are officially out on Monday the 3rd of Nov, and the rest will be coming out at different weeks from Adoring Carmine, Enchanting Eye Kit (if we get it that is...) and the mini sets ie pigments etc (that collection is the last to come out, closer to xmas). Viva Glam sets were at the RSS launch, so I'd say they'll be coming on the 3rd of Nov as well.

Adelaide RSS launch had NOTHING from Red She Said (all out on Monday!) and they didn't get the Smokey Quad in either (be there Monday at latest hopefully! *fingers crossed*, I don't wanna have to make a million trips in to get my stuff!) and they only had 2 sets of lipsticks (think it was pink and nude...)

I didnt actually go to the Adelaide RSS launch, but my fave MA is holding me some of the stuff when it gets in on Monday...

I will probably head in there on Wednesday after I get paid and pick them up...
th_DANCE.gif

redambition

argh argh argh... i wanted to get red she said lippie as a B2M.

I stupidly forgot to bring along my six empties to my bf's house this weekend
ssad.gif

i'll still go into the city and check out the palettes in case i decide to get one, but now i'm hoping i don't like the lippie. i don't wear lippie that much so B2M fulfills all my lippie needs apart from some VG love.

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition

i'll still go into the city and check out the palettes in case i decide to get one, but now i'm hoping i don't like the lippie. i don't wear lippie that much so B2M fulfills all my lippie needs apart from some VG love.

I got Pomposity (frost pink) and Crazee (coral red) l/s and they are so pretty! I never really liked lipsticks, but now I just can't have enough.. At Doncaster Myer today, all the MAs were wearing bright pink/fuschia lipstick and it was so pretty too. Forgot to ask what it was, but probably something like Girl about town/Show Orchid/Hollywood Nights?

Does anyone know when Little Darlings will be available?

cassandra-ellen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe

Im thinking of maybe getting one of these!
thmbup.gif
Maybe the one with melon. I dont know.
I wonder when they will be released.

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassandra-ellen
Im thinking of maybe getting one of these!
thmbup.gif
Maybe the one with melon. I dont know.
I wonder when they will be released.

Did you go to Chapel St store?
winks.gif

My friend in US said she already got Little Darlings for me.. I can't believe they are already released over there. I have no self control, when it comes to MAC. I was sure I wouldn't like Dangerzone and Sugarimmed and when I saw them today, I had to get them.. grrr

redambition

Quote:

Little Darlings is being released November 17.

I saw the sets today and they are beautiful. The colours chosen this year are really something.

I ended up with RSS lippie (and it is HOT), warm eyes and cool eyes.

I am now plotting how to get hold of some of the little darlings...

sambibabe

Quote:

I saw the sets today and they are beautiful. The colours chosen this year are really something.

Thanks for that! Yipee! I am getting Little Darlings next Monday!
Which lippie did you get?
Wow.. two palettes! I was looking at Classic eyes, but decided to pass as I spent all my money on Pearlglides today. Are those eyeshadows shimmery colours?

redambition

Quote:
Thanks for that! Yipee! I am getting Little Darlings next Monday!
Which lippie did you get?
Wow.. two palettes! I was looking at Classic eyes, but decided to pass as I spent all my money on Pearlglides today. Are those eyeshadows shimmery colours?

I got "Red", She Said lippie. It's a gorgeous red and I am really happy with it.

The shadows in the palettes are a mix - you get some shimmery, some not so shimmery (satin) and some matte is sometimes thrown in there. the colours this year really grabbed me - i was only going to buy one but really couldn't decide between the two.

cassandra-ellen

Quote:
Did you go to Chapel St store?
winks.gif

My friend in US said she already got Little Darlings for me.. I can't believe they are already released over there. I have no self control, when it comes to MAC. I was sure I wouldn't like Dangerzone and Sugarimmed and when I saw them today, I had to get them.. grrr

I havent been yet. Going friday or saturday. Would of gone wedensday or thrusday, but got exams.

spectrolite

Quote:

Eek!! I might have to pick up that Red She Said lippie... I thought I had enough red's but if you say its hot then... maybe I need to reconsider hehe
smiles.gif

The only colour I want out of the Little Darling piggies is teal. I have a few years worth of mini-piggies that I don't even really use so I am definitely going to save my money this year. I will need it for "Metal Urge" which I'm getting really excited about.

sambibabe

Quote:
I got "Red", She Said lippie. It's a gorgeous red and I am really happy with it.

The shadows in the palettes are a mix - you get some shimmery, some not so shimmery (satin) and some matte is sometimes thrown in there. the colours this year really grabbed me - i was only going to buy one but really couldn't decide between the two.

Red She Said lippie would look stunning with your red hair! I think I will just put the money aside for Dame Edna collection palettes. Forgot to try Silverstroke today - has anyone tried it?

spectrolite - how about other Little Darling stuff like lipglasses or softsparkles? I am not getting any piggies either. Just ordered whole bunch of FaceFront mineral piggies and I will have enough piggies to last lifetime.

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
Eek!! I might have to pick up that Red She Said lippie... I thought I had enough red's but if you say its hot then... maybe I need to reconsider hehe
smiles.gif

The only colour I want out of the Little Darling piggies is teal. I have a few years worth of mini-piggies that I don't even really use so I am definitely going to save my money this year. I will need it for "Metal Urge" which I'm getting really excited about.

yes, it was the teal that i was staring at in wonder today too
lol.gif

i want 3 of the little darlings sets, and after today's spend i really shouldn't buy any of them. le sigh.

Paramnesia

Oh I went to Chapel st and Myer bourke st, I got petticoat from myer wooo. The lady's there were so lovely to me.
I got to see all the lovely RSS stuff, I love the dazzleglasses, if only i wasnt allergic.

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramnesia
Oh I went to Chapel st and Myer bourke st, I got petticoat from myer wooo. The lady's there were so lovely to me.
I got to see all the lovely RSS stuff, I love the dazzleglasses, if only i wasnt allergic.

Damn! Doncaster didn't have Petticoat, and I forgot to look up Soft and Gentle, which is sold out on the website.

I am hoping Metal Urge is exactly the same as Metal x, so I don't get tempted to spend more money.. I have Gold Spice, which I am not really crazy about.

redambition, your horse might win big tomorrow - that's if you bought the ticket
tong.gif

spectrolite

Quote:
Red She Said lippie would look stunning with your red hair! I think I will just put the money aside for Dame Edna collection palettes. Forgot to try Silverstroke today - has anyone tried it?

spectrolite - how about other Little Darling stuff like lipglasses or softsparkles? I am not getting any piggies either. Just ordered whole bunch of FaceFront mineral piggies and I will have enough piggies to last lifetime.

^^I might get the 5 pink lip/lustreglasses because the colours sound really pretty but I'm not interested in the pencils at all.

I think some of the Dame Edna stuff sounds interesting! I hope it comes out in Australia first. It should be an Australian exclusive to punish everyone else for getting Manish while we were over looked.
graucho.gif

Paramnesia

OMG doncaster has a MAC now.... gee sorry, I used to live in North Balwyn lol.

Well the ladies at myer bourke st didnt even know why they had it. They nicely sold it to me though hehehe.

miss_bailey

Agreed about Dame Edna! We need an Australian exclusive so all the Us girls can come begging to us for a CP. hahha i can only dream of the day.

miss_bailey

Also does anyone know if were getting the Holiday Cutoure brush sets?
How much do these usually retail for (in $AU)? it says $125 US so do you think it would be about double or less?
Id love to pick one up as a holiday gift for a friend who is just getting into MAC.

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
Also does anyone know if were getting the Holiday Cutoure brush sets?
How much do these usually retail for (in $AU)? it says $125 US so do you think it would be about double or less?
Id love to pick one up as a holiday gift for a friend who is just getting into MAC.

The last set of full sized brushes to come out as a set were the Pret a Porter brushes back in 2006. They were an online exclusive in the US (might have also been at Saks) but I don't think they were available in Australia. I reckon you'd be looking at at least $250+ if it is made available here.

You would be better off getting someone in the States to do a CP for you but with our dollar so low it might not be worth it. $125USD = $187AUD at the moment and with insurance and shipping you would probably be looking at another $20-30 on top of that which would add up to around $220-230. You would pay $240 here in Australia if you bought the 4 brushes in the set seperately, which is pretty much the same as having them shipped from America! I based the shipping charges on what I normally pay when I have things shipped from America. I only use Express post which has tracking and always get insurance.

How about getting her one of the holiday brush sets that came out with Red She Said?? If I didn't already have a big full sized collection I would be snapping those up. I started out using them and worked my way up to full sized versions. They really are great for beginners.