AU Colour Story Release Dates

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassandra-ellen
NO! Thats perfectly fine!
winks.gif

Its soooo easy to blow $200! But your definatly right about people not understanding. Specktra is my sanctuary. Lol

Yeah.. it is not funny how much I spend at MAC stores as well as stuff I get from the states! I cut down stuff like department store cosmetics, Alannah Hill and designer denims. And I don't miss them! Not yet anyway
smiles.gif

MrsMay

My fave MA just rang to let me know that the Little Darlings pigment sets are in, and that she has put away the cool pigment set for me!
choochoo.gif

I love my MA... she said that the warm one is fantastic too, but I told her that I already have all of those pigments
th_LMAO.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
My fave MA just rang to let me know that the Little Darlings pigment sets are in, and that she has put away the cool pigment set for me!
choochoo.gif

I love my MA... she said that the warm one is fantastic too, but I told her that I already have all of those pigments
th_LMAO.gif

What a nice MA you have!!

MrsMay

^^ Thanks!
winkiss.gif

my fave MA is absolutely fabulous... I can definately recommend her to anyone in Adelaide. I just let her know what items I want from the up coming collections and she lets me know when they are in!

sambibabe

Quote:
mac website is down for maintance. WHATTT AMMM I GOINGGG TOOO DOOO! Haha.

Really? I didn't notice that when I was there this morning. Weird

redambition

Quote:
its up again, and the little darlings are up!!!
greengrin.gif

yeah... they were putting them up at around 7am this morning
greengrin.gif

i logged on to check if they'd been put up overnight, and found them listed with no splash page and no pics up yet!

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
yeah... they were putting them up at around 7am this morning
greengrin.gif

I was going to ask, what the heck were you doing at MAC site at 7am this morning
winks.gif
, but you already answered that!
bangin.gif

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
I was going to ask, what the heck were you doing at MAC site at 7am this morning
winks.gif
, but you already answered that!
bangin.gif

ahahahaha.. trying to get the purchase in before work started
winks.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
ahahahaha.. trying to get the purchase in before work started
winks.gif

LOL.. things we do for MAC stuff!

Here is an article about upcoming Dame Edna collection. Ooooh.. I already like the look of that bright pink lipstick!
mac_lipstick.gif

sambibabe

Time to contact those friends that work for Myer. 15% off cosmetics for Myer family & friends (flyer required), from this Thursday to Saturday.

miss_bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by myystiqueen
hey uhm... sorry for being so late, but uhm... when will dame edna be released in aussie??

The article says Jan 12.

sambibabe

I went to MAC US site today to do the live chat and noticed Metal Urge is up. Hmmm.. I wasn't going to get anything as I wasn't crazy about Gold spice from last year, but Forged Rose and Spritualize sound pretty. what do you guys think?

miss_bailey

I was hoping to ignore it but I'll probably pick some up just because I have too. Correct me if im wrong but arent they a new formula?

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
I was hoping to ignore it but I'll probably pick some up just because I have too. Correct me if im wrong but arent they a new formula?

Someone at the swatch thread said it won't be reformulated, but the collection will have eyeshadows with different patterns? They looks like seashells! Not many swatches up either, so I only ordered three items. I will have to check them out at the store.. At this stage, Monogram collection looks more tempting.

sambibabe

Ladies, Metal Urge release date for Australia is December 1st. MA at Doncaster showed me the collection this evening and they looked fantastic!! Material Gold and Pink Platinum looked a lot prettier in person and when I saw Reflects Very Pink, it screamed 'home made dazzleglass'! Since I had 15% off discount today, I cheekily asked MA to sell them to me and she said she can't sell them until the release date! Ahhh.. so close, yet so freakin far!!!!!