AU Colour Story Release Dates

spectrolite

I can't wait to get my Metal Urge goodies >_< I love my ones from last year. This year I'm going to pick up Verdigris, Gilded Ash and Reflects Purple Duo. I might get one or 2 of the Liquid Last Liners too... Visionaire and Molten Sol.

If you have creasing issues then check out TDolls tutorial on how to wear the shadows with the Liquid Last Liners as a base. Apparently that makes them crease resistant. I wear mine over my Mehron Paradise Pastel Palette and there is absolutely no creasing. You can order Mehron products in Australia for pretty cheap prices. There is a place in Geelong that has them!

Link

sambibabe

I orginally ordered Spritualize pigment, Forged Rose and Molten Sol, but after looking at the range yesterday, I added Gilded Ash, Pink Platinum, Verdigris and Classic Cream LL! Is that the tutorial on Youtube? I saw one done by Tiffany someone and she is a Specktra member. The purple looks amazing and I wonder why I bought Gold Spice last year, not that purple!!

By the way.. apparently Ungaro range will be heading to the head office soon. So unless you are planning to order from on-line, better get em before they disappear!

X_cinderella_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
I can't wait to get my Metal Urge goodies >_< I love my ones from last year. This year I'm going to pick up Verdigris, Gilded Ash and Reflects Purple Duo. I might get one or 2 of the Liquid Last Liners too... Visionaire and Molten Sol.

If you have creasing issues then check out TDolls tutorial on how to wear the shadows with the Liquid Last Liners as a base. Apparently that makes them crease resistant. I wear mine over my Mehron Paradise Pastel Palette and there is absolutely no creasing. You can order Mehron products in Australia for pretty cheap prices. There is a place in Geelong that has them!

Link

Oh! Do you know what shop in Geelong?

spectrolite

^^I posted the link in my post. It's called Violet Moon Works
smiles.gif

sambibabe

I am going to try UDPP, TFSI, CCB, PP, Paint stick, LLL and paints and if none of these works, then Mehron palettes will be my hope!

Grrr about Monogram collection coming out right after Metal Urge and a bunch of holiday collections and so expensive one too! Does anyone remember how much were the lipsticks and stuff for Monogram 2007?

miss_bailey

About time creemesheen made its way here, I overlooked most of them when I was in the US but now I think I want Creme D'Nude. Im loving nude lips this summer!

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
About time creemesheen made its way here, I overlooked most of them when I was in the US but now I think I want Creme D'Nude. Im loving nude lips this summer!

I know.. Why did it take so long? I don't like it as much as amplifed cream though. We were in Canada back in July and I didn't even get to go to MAC! I am killing myself now, because the dollar was so good then.
Wish I could carry nude lips! I am thinking maybe I should buy the smokey palette from the holiday collection, which might be good for the nude lips.. Does anyone have it?

miss_bailey

I got the Little Darlings Coral lips delivered today! Along with Petticoat and Gold Deposit MSF's and Stark naked Blush: they are all to die for!

Paramnesia

I barely even use petticoat now i have orgasm.

Hell i need to spend money, i havent for awhile (excluding the vest i bought on wednesday lol)

I really wanna get a Macbook actually, continue my 'MAC' addiction lol.

miss_bailey

Ahh I want a macbook so bad! I got a HP last christmas for uni and now I wish it was a macbook!
I have orgasm bt I hardly ever use it, I might pick up super orgasm as its supposed to show up better on olive skintones. Petticoat works really well for me especially when I layer it with another blush.

sambibabe

I must be getting old. For one second I thought, 'Has MAC released a book now?'
blonde.gif
I am using little Vaio and I love it so much. It is so small, I can carry it around with me everywhere, but also it is TOO small. I forgot it was sitting on my lap, stood up and dropped it!

Paramnesia

Hahahaha, now if MAC made a book that would be cool.

Yeah I have a HP which is nearly 3yrs old, it was a complete waste of money. I'm gunna go to the Apple store in Geelong and suss out some prices, I know the apple store online offers discounts for students so hopefully the physical store will too.

spectrolite

OMG... I scored my Metal-X today after giving the MUA's at Myer Melbourne my most charming smile. But the best part was - I got to go into the staff/stock room to check the collection out and while I was in there I saw the displays for Dame Edna, Lash n Dash, Chill and Cremesheen. It was so exciting haha... To them it's just a store room but to me its like paradise
tong.gif

I ended up getting:
Guilded Ash
Verdegris
Reflects Purple Duo
Visionare LLL

AND they are having a special at MAC! Unheard of I know, but while stocks last if you spend $90 you get a free lip conditioner ($28 value).

sambibabe

Yeah.. If MAC ever release a look book or something, I would buy it. I am having a violet crumble day. Twice I tried MAC chat today and it was unavailable somehow.. Doh, it is Thanksgiving over there!!

Way to go Spectrolite!! No sighting of Monogram collection? The lip conditioner is fantastic by the way.. I was just going to visit Shu Uemura this Sunday, but looks like I might have to check out MAC. Again!!

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
Way to go Spectrolite!! No
sighting of Monogram collection?

Monogram will be a David Jones exclusive apparently. It might also be online.
yes.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
Monogram will be a David Jones exclusive apparently. It might also be online.
yes.gif

Really? No Myer One points lol.. I only ordered lip stuff from the states, but I am going to decide on powder stuff in person. I am hoping I won't like it and get the Mystery powder from HK collection instead.