AU Colour Story Release Dates

Paramnesia

Hmmmmm i so wanna go shopping for xmas but i'm sick and then i'll be back at work. I need to go to melbourne, hit chapel street lol.

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramnesia
Hmmmmm i so wanna go shopping for xmas but i'm sick and then i'll be back at work. I need to go to melbourne, hit chapel street lol.

Hope you feel better soon!

Repunzel

does any1 know the release date of the monogram collection.i really want the 129 its so pretty.
th_e2cloud9.gif

miss_bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repunzel
does any1 know the release date of the monogram collection.i really want the 129 its so pretty.
th_e2cloud9.gif

129=
heart.gif

miss_bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite

AND they are having a special at MAC! Unheard of I know, but while stocks last if you spend $90 you get a free lip conditioner ($28 value).

Is that all MAC's?

Paramnesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
Hope you feel better soon!

Oh thanks, feeling much better now. Just gotta make time to do some xmas shopping now lol.

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
Is that all MAC's?

I went to Myer Melbourne today and they didn't offer me any lip balm. I didn't even bother to ask, because I totally forgot about it!
th_wink3.gif
Too busy talking to MA, she said all of Cocomotion piggies are sold out even the official lauch date is tomorrow!

Cremesheen is out, ladies!!

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramnesia
Oh thanks, feeling much better now. Just gotta make time to do some xmas shopping now lol.

Grr, I hate Christmas shopping.. Except Christmas shopping for myself lol

sambibabe

Here is the info I got from MAC Australia:

FREE SHIPPING

Receive FREE STANDARD SHIPPING with any $110+ purchase.
Enter offer code: CHRISTMAS at checkout.

Valid through 24th December 2008 midnight AEST. Offer is valid on orders shipped to Australia addresses only.

miss_bailey

Damn MAC wanting me to spend all my money. I got that email todayw ith all the metal urge goodies...so tempting. I want cocomotion! I hope its not sold out at all MAC's, I know you can get it online. I might have to go into MAC tomorrow, Luckily I get paid today or there would be no money for xmas presents.

sambibabe

iagree.gif
I keep telling myself 'I don't need Metal Blu', 'I can't wear Metal Blu'.. Don't know how long this dodgy hypnosis would work though!

MrsMay

Quote:
iagree.gif
I keep telling myself 'I don't need Metal Blu', 'I can't wear Metal Blu'.. Don't know how long this dodgy hypnosis would work though!

th_LMAO.gif

Good Luck! I look forward to hearing about your FOTD with Metal Blu shortly in the "what are you wearing" thread
cutey.gif

Our lovely fellow specktra member jrm went into mac today and I gave her a list of stuff to grab for me, and she hasnt said that they are out of stock, so hopefully I will have the cool pigment set, cocomotion, spiritualize and Gold Mode pigments in my hot little hands tomorrow! yay!

sambibabe

NOOOO!! I really can't wear Metal Blu!! My MUA tried to suck me into buying it by saying I could use it as an eyeliner!

Man.. you guys really work hand in hand
greengrin.gif
I tried to talk myself out of buying a whole jar of cocomotion as I bought a sample not long ago (still haven't got it yet!). Please tell me it was a wise decision? No Cremesheen? I don't understand why they are LE here, when they are permanent in states.

miss_bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
th_LMAO.gif

Good Luck! I look forward to hearing about your FOTD with Metal Blu shortly in the "what are you wearing" thread
cutey.gif

Our lovely fellow specktra member jrm went into mac today and I gave her a list of stuff to grab for me, and she hasnt said that they are out of stock, so hopefully I will have the cool pigment set, cocomotion, spiritualize and Gold Mode pigments in my hot little hands tomorrow! yay!

Gold mode is lovely! and so wearable.

miss_bailey

Also, do you girls think we will be able to B2M for cremesheens? Im never sure what the rule is on LE lipsticks because the one time I asked they let me but I've heard girls on here say its a no go.

sambibabe

Good question. I need to ring MAC store tomorrow - I will ask about it.
Wondering when our PRO store will get Chromaline? I want Pure White lol
drools.gif

MrsMay

Quote:
Man.. you guys really work hand in hand
greengrin.gif
I tried to talk myself out of buying a whole jar of cocomotion as I bought a sample not long ago (still haven't got it yet!). Please tell me it was a wise decision? No Cremesheen? I don't understand why they are LE here, when they are permanent in states.

Yeah, we are good friends, so I just armed her with my wish list as I couldnt make it into the store...
yes.gif
I have both cocomotion and gold mode already (sample for cocomotion, half jar for gold mode) but I wanted the full size ones while I could!

I wasnt aware that cremesheens are LE here??? Shit... that means I'm going to have to go in and re-assess what I want to get now!

Quote:
Gold mode is lovely! and so wearable.

Isnt it just? I have a 1/2 jar of this but I wear it quite often so I figured I should get a whole jar
smiles.gif

Quote:
Also, do you girls think we will be able to B2M for cremesheens? Im never sure what the rule is on LE lipsticks because the one time I asked they let me but I've heard girls on here say its a no go.

I would think we can B2M for cremesheens as I have always B2M'd for my LE lipsticks. At least - that is what Myer Adelaide do, not sure about others though?
th_dunno.gif

sambibabe

Damn! I just rang Melbourne Myer MAC and they sold out all of the stuff I want! Looks like I need to order them online RIGHT NOW! Ladies, glitters and pigments are disappearing really quickly!

miss_bailey, you can b2m for Cremesheen apparently.

MrsMay, I just went and double-checked and all the Cremesheen lipsticks have annoying triangles next to them = L/E. Thought I saw someone saying that they are replacing Amplified Creme?

I got Gold Mode from the Little Darlings and it is pretty.. Oh boy, I could do a whole jar of Coco Beach though!
heart.gif

MrsMay

Quote:
Damn! I just rang Melbourne Myer MAC and they sold out all of the stuff I want! Looks like I need to order them online RIGHT NOW! Ladies, glitters and pigments are disappearing really quickly!

miss_bailey, you can b2m for Cremesheen apparently.

MrsMay, I just went and double-checked and all the Cremesheen lipsticks have annoying triangles next to them = L/E. Thought I saw someone saying that they are replacing Amplified Creme?

I got Gold Mode from the Little Darlings and it is pretty.. Oh boy, I could do a whole jar of Coco Beach though!
heart.gif

I remember reading in the Overrich thread that Copperbeam was supposed to be almost identical to Coco Beach... not sure if that helps
smiles.gif