AU Colour Story Release Dates

Repunzel

i went into dj's mac today to pick up metalblu and i asked about the release date of the monogram collection its the 15th of december ladies.i wanna get the 129 and sheerspark powder in commeorate,does anyone know if it will be similar to the skinfinish duos the shimmer side?.i love it,but ive run out and am looking for a great cheekbone highlight lots if shimmer.also has any1 smelled the fragrance air of style?anygood?.so on monday 15th after a dentist appointment its off to mac,so if u see a a girl with a puffy face its me lol
smiles.gif

sambibabe

Thanks MrsMay! I only have Copperbeam in a sample ziploch bag (drives me crazy), so I could be wrong - but isn't Coco Beach a bit more pigmented and it has tiny more burgundy? I don't know why I am being anal..

Repunzel, were you looking for Soft & Gentle MSF at DJ a couple of weeks ago?

Repunzel

nope.do u work there? i used to do most of my mac shopping through shopaholiques but the way the dollar has gotten it would cost me more
ssad.gif
thmbdn.gif
when i went in there tho the guy opened the mac release book
drools.gif
, my would i like to get my hands on that.
sneaky.gif

sambibabe

Thank god, no! Imagine working there! Whatever you get paid would straight back to David Jones. Thought I saw you there talking to the male MUA, but obviously someone else. Oh, real MAC book? Lol.

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
Thanks MrsMay! I only have Copperbeam in a sample ziploch bag (drives me crazy), so I could be wrong - but isn't Coco Beach a bit more pigmented and it has tiny more burgundy? I don't know why I am being anal..

Not too sure... I dont own both (yet!
sneaky.gif
) but that was the impression I got from the Overrich thread
smiles.gif

sambibabe

They probably are very similar! Hmm.. Do I bother to go to the Pro store?
winks.gif

By the way, does anyone know what happens to the collections that are no longer promoted? Like I saw CoC on the website until yesterday and now it's gone. We don't have CCO stores in Australia, so where do they go? Do they go to the airport stores? Back to Canada? Estee Lauder Sales? MAC heaven?

MrsMay

Quote:
winks.gif

By the way, does anyone know what happens to the collections that are no longer promoted? Like I saw CoC on the website until yesterday and now it's gone. We don't have CCO stores in Australia, so where do they go? Do they go to the airport stores? Back to Canada? Estee Lauder Sales? MAC heaven?

I think I remember reading somewhere that they might be sent back to to the pro stores?
th_dunno.gif

I know that I managed to get a cash flow paintpot from the sydney pro store in August that I couldnt get anywhere else, but that might have just been a fluke.

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repunzel
no doubt mac heaven lol

greengrin.gif

That was a great fluke MrsMay! Something like that never happens to me! Melbourne PRO store has nothing. It is in Melbourne's trendy spot, so things disappear really quickly. I need to really wake up and ring up the stores now to locate damn smokey palette and trio shadows, but it is so hot here today and I can't be bothered doing anything!
yucky.gif

simplyenchantin

We are definitely lacking, I went to the MAC counter in Myer Chadstone last friday and they had no smokey pallete, no coral lips, all the dazzleglass were gone
ssad.gif

I ended up with an Adoring Carmine red lips set from the holiday collection and that is all. Does anyone know if the Chapel St store might still have the Little Darlings pigment sets? I so want one!!

sambibabe

I am still undecided on Smokey Palette, but when I realised it is sold out on MAC webstore, I rang Doncaster. They have a few left! Ahhh what to do? Is it really worth $85? Or is it better of getting three great eye shadows that I can depot & B2M.. What should I do!?!

Edited to say, I got the smokey palette afterall! Still a few left at the Doncaster store, so get it before they disappear! It is fantastic - mixture of grays and browns.

Repunzel

the monogram sheer mystery powders will be $105.00 aus.does any1 know what the price of the 129 or sheerspark powder will be....anyone?

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repunzel
the monogram sheer mystery powders will be $105.00 aus.does any1 know what the price of the 129 or sheerspark powder will be....anyone?

Eeek.. *crossing Mystery Powder off my list*

Repunzel

Quote:
Eeek.. *crossing Mystery Powder off my list*

it comes with a refill....heh.i got last years mystery powder model chic and i liked it.and with the refill it lasted ages.but i don't remember how much it cost.was it cheaper?meh.the compact was nice.i wont be getting this 1 because i have enough powder of diff kinds to powder a small village lol.i recently bought mufe hd powder and don't think much of it,but i'll use it dammit.

sambibabe

Hey, you are still up!
winks.gif

I know it comes with a refil, but I think I would rather get Hello Kitty mystery powder..

I didn't like MUFE HD powder in the beginning, but it is growing on me!

lian_qiu

Quote:
winks.gif

There are Estee Lauder staff stores in Melbourne and Sydney. But u need a pass to get in

simplyenchantin

Wow you guys don't sleep. I might have to go to doncaster then, but I'm not sure if I want to spend $85 coz I have *so* many eye shadows and most of the smokey pallete is probably dupeable.. the MAC website says that the cool pigment set is sold out, I should probably ring Chapel st and not just go there coz parking sucks hehe.

As for the mystery powder, thats big bucks for just a powder, so until I see it I am undecided!

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyenchantin
Wow you guys don't sleep. I might have to go to doncaster then, but I'm not sure if I want to spend $85 coz I have *so* many eye shadows and most of the smokey pallete is probably dupeable.. the MAC website says that the cool pigment set is sold out, I should probably ring Chapel st and not just go there coz parking sucks hehe.

As for the mystery powder, thats big bucks for just a powder, so until I see it I am undecided!

I am a nightowl
greengrin.gif

Sorry simplyenchantin, I was so busy yapping with MUA, totally forgot to ask about Little Darlings. I got many eyeshadows too, but not in Browns and Grays. Now I have the Smokey Palette, that will fulfill all my gray needs lol.
Yeah, ring the store. Unfortunately, they won't hold anything from the Holiday range, so once you know the availablity, you have to go and get it quickly!

Anyone looking for Barbie Loves MAC doll? A little bird told me Melbourne PRO store found a couple of dolls sitting at the back
smiles.gif

simplyenchantin

That's okay sam! I keep telling myself that the more stuff I want that is sold out, the more money I save lol! I'm heading to chadstone with my mum soon to check out the new collections
greengrin.gif

miss_bailey

Ahh I got Gilded Ash Metal X, its SO pretty and ive been wearing it a bit, im very pleased with it. I also got cocomotion and spiritualize. I really need to stop buying MAC and start buying christmas presents, stupid monogram collection!