AU Colour Story Release Dates

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjellybeans
So is monogram at DJ's now. I really want the lipstick & i'm going into the CBD tonight

It won't be out till next week. I will put a swatch of two lipsticks and two lipglasses later, if that helps.

cassandra-ellen

I picked up cocomotion pigment the other day when i was at chaddy. I really like it with nanogold in the inner corner, then it all over the lid and gold mode (the darker colour in the warm or cool pgiment sets) in the crease and then a matte white highlighter.

sambibabe

Just got my Monogram lipstuff. Love the gold outer packaging, but I am not sure about the lipstick casing!

Lipglasses are amazing. Posh life is like fuschia with gold pearls, Identity is baby pink with gold pearls. They are not sticky as Dazzleglass, so if you don't like the stickiness of Dazzleglasses- you will love these!

I am not sure about the lipsticks. The colours are really pretty, but they are really soft and sheer. They remind me the texture of Estee Lauder free lipsticks you get in the gift packs! I had to go over 2-3 times to get the colours on my lips and my lips are quite pigmented.

Monogram00.jpg

More pics at the Swatch thread:
http://specktra.net/f217/mac-monogra...v-08-a-115075/

Paramnesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
How about MAC prep&prime for lips? Or even tinted lip moisturizer?

I haven't tried them but I'm sure they would, i was so surprised slimshines didn't (though they do have a tingle to them). I even find blistex irritates my lips.

Oh i just spent $85 on CE.... 30% sale got me lol.

myystiqueen

Quote:
Monogram.jpg

Monogram0.jpg

ohhh myyyy... those are just amazing... thank you...

i'm lemming the 'identity'.... ^^

do you have any idea how much will it be???
is it really really sparkly?? or just shimmery...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramnesia
I haven't tried them but I'm sure they would, i was so surprised slimshines didn't (though they do have a tingle to them). I even find blistex irritates my lips.

Oh i just spent $85 on CE.... 30% sale got me lol.

i just spent $60 on CE too..... getting the Fafi lippies and N-collection lippies.... ^^

sambibabe

^^ I spent $75 there too, thanks to MrsMay!
smiles.gif

You are welcome myystiqueen! Think of Identity as Baby Sparkle Dazzleglass with gold pearls. Because Identity doesn't have bluish violet pearls like Baby Sparkle, it looks 'warmer'. I can see more of Identity on my pigmented lips than Baby Sparkle.

myystiqueen

oh wow... that sounds great... ^^

hmmmm.... will there still be something left for me on the second day?? cause i don't think i can make it on monday.... >.<

i heard that the tube is bigger than a regular lipglass.....

sambibabe

Oh is it Monday now? The guy said 'next week', but he didn't know which date. Yes myystiqueen, monogram lipglasses are the same size as dazzleglasses.

Edited to say: myystiqueen was right about the release date = Monday. Information from David Jones :David Jones

I love the lipglosses so much, I think I am going to get Distinguised as well!

myystiqueen

Quote:
Oh is it Monday now? The guy said 'next week', but he didn't know which date. Yes myystiqueen, monogram lipglasses are the same size as dazzleglasses.

Edited to say: myystiqueen was right about the release date = Monday. Information from David Jones :David Jones

I love the lipglosses so much, I think I am going to get Distinguised as well!

oohhh.... are you coming on monday??
not sure if i'm going to be able to make it.... >.<

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by myystiqueen
oohhh.... are you coming on monday??
not sure if i'm going to be able to make it.... >.<

No, I have to work!
ssad.gif
I am going to the city on Sunday though and hopefully I can convice MUA to give me the preview.. Otherwise, I will just have to order it online. BTW, have you got your CE order yet?

myystiqueen

Quote:
No, I have to work!
ssad.gif
I am going to the city on Sunday though and hopefully I can convice MUA to give me the preview.. Otherwise, I will just have to order it online. BTW, have you got your CE order yet?

ahhh... yea... hope there are still heaps left...

not yet.... i ordered from CE before and i got it in 2 days.... hmmm...

what did you order??

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by myystiqueen
what did you order??

Good question! I had to think about that one.. Bio green e/s, pink freeze e/s, strawbaby l/s and mutiny pigment. What about you?
I got free express shipping, but what's the point of it, when they don't ship out asap? LOL.. Whereas my Ben Nye & Mehron palettes, I got them the next day.

myystiqueen

Quote:
Good question! I had to think about that one.. Bio green e/s, pink freeze e/s, strawbaby l/s and mutiny pigment. What about you?
I got free express shipping, but what's the point of it, when they don't ship out asap? LOL.. Whereas my Ben Nye & Mehron palettes, I got them the next day.

hmm.. i ordered fafi l/g in Sugar Trace, fafi l/s in Utterly Frivolous and 4N l/s... ^^

lol yea you're right.... btw, where did you get Ben Nye palette??

sambibabe

Repunzel

monogram is up on the mac site but no brushes.and thats what i'm interested in,is australia getting them?maybe on monday at dj's? i don't want to go all the way to the city if thay don't have them,so if any1 knows tell me
smiles.gif

sambibabe

^^ I guess the fastest way to find out is to call the store. Not that I was going to buy them, but we should have brushes available in Australia! I can't believe All Mine is sold out!!