AU Colour Story Release Dates

sambibabe

Okay, I just pulled Distinguished out of my cart! $53, when it is just like Dazzleglass with gold pearls? No thanks.

Paramnesia

I got my CE purchase today too yay. I got Claire de lune e/s, crystral e/s pan, filament e/s pan and blue herizon. I did also order Big T but they didn't have any left.

sambibabe

^^ Ohhh Filament! My Filament e/s is like 5 years old and it is in 'grain' form. Same as Pink Freeze e/s. Don't know what I did to them!

myystiqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
Speaking of devil.. I got my CE order today! Everything looks great, except the Pink Freeze refil pan. It came with a few scratches, but for $13, I can live with that!

I got the Ben Nye palette from an Aust. ebay seller. $79.99 for the 12 colour set! Ben Nye shadows are amazing.. Anyway, she also sells Mehron palettes as well.
BEN NYE Lumiere 12 Colour Palette - Profesional Makeup - eBay, Eye Shadow, Makeup, Beauty, Health. (end time 02-Jan-09 20:52:53 AEDST)

ahhh... just got home and received a note in the mail informing that i have a package... but the concierge is not here so i might have to wait for tomorrow.... hope it's from CE... ^^ i also placed some order from smartpoppy so not sure which one it is from..

and thanks for the info... ^^

Quote:
Okay, I just pulled Distinguished out of my cart! $53, when it is just like Dazzleglass with gold pearls? No thanks.

ohhh myy.... $53 for a lipgloss??? aahhh.. as much as i love the packaging and the color,, i'll skip that one..... >.<

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by myystiqueen
ahhh... just got home and received a note in the mail informing that i have a package... but the concierge is not here so i might have to wait for tomorrow.... hope it's from CE... ^^ i also placed some order from smartpoppy so not sure which one it is from..
ohhh myy.... $53 for a lipgloss??? aahhh.. as much as i love the packaging and the color,, i'll skip that one..... >.<

yahoo.gif
Yay for the package!
Yeah.. I couldn't believe it. I got mine for $40 landed.

Lyssah

Is anyone able to confirm this? A friend called pro chapel st and spoke to one of the guys there - he apparently said there were going to be 7 perm Creamsheen... I thought maybe they're only per for Pro? has anyone else heard this?

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxaemia
Is anyone able to confirm this? A friend called pro chapel st and spoke to one of the guys there - he apparently said there were going to be 7 perm Creamsheen... I thought maybe they're only per for Pro? has anyone else heard this?

I asked my MUA about this too and she said Cremesheen is LE now, but they will be permanent next year. Just like how Dazzleglass is LE, but they will become permanent next year as well.

sambibabe

I got to have a little peek at the Chilli collection yesterday and thank god, finally there is one collection I would pass! It was very pretty, but too 'washed out' and pale for my liking. I wouldn't mind the felt tip eyeliner though, but better not. Is anyone getting anything from Chilli collection?

Here is another offer from MAC, if anyone is interested. Little Darlings lipglosses are back in stock:

You picked them.. MAC top sellers. Your faves for Christmas 2008!
Free Shipping with any products from the following Christmas collections
Passions of Red
Adoring Carmine
Passionately Red
Little Darlings
Kids helping kids

Offer code: MACGIFTS

Repunzel

Quote:
I got to have a little peek at the Chilli collection yesterday and thank god, finally there is one collection I would pass! It was very pretty, but too 'washed out' and pale for my liking. I wouldn't mind the felt tip eyeliner though, but better not. Is anyone getting anything from Chilli collection?

Here is another offer from MAC, if anyone is interested. Little Darlings lipglosses are back in stock:

You picked them.. MAC top sellers. Your faves for Christmas 2008!
Free Shipping with any products from the following Christmas collections
Passions of Red
Adoring Carmine
Passionately Red
Little Darlings
Kids helping kids

Offer code: MACGIFTS

i''ll get a l/g or 2, maybe e/s.i called up djs today about monogram, and were not getting the brushes
weeping.gif

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
Anyone know what the sheerspark powders from Monogram are like?

I had a little play with them today in David Jones. I really like the packaging. The little mirrored compact they come in is really cute and good quality. I was skeptical about the powders initially but after trying them on my skin I was actually pleasantly surprised. They are really pretty and would make great highlighters. There is some shimmer to them but not overly chunky glitter. I really liked Personal Touch most of all.

MrsMay

Quote:

I am definately getting that eyeliner!!!
drools.gif

Will possibly be able to pass on the other eyeshadows... will have to check them out in person first...

miss_bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
I had a little play with them today in David Jones. I really like the packaging. The little mirrored compact they come in is really cute and good quality. I was skeptical about the powders initially but after trying them on my skin I was actually pleasantly surprised. They are really pretty and would make great highlighters. There is some shimmer to them but not overly chunky glitter. I really liked Personal Touch most of all.

Damn. I was really hoping someone would say they suck so i wouldnt be tempted to buy. I think I want Old English AND Personal Touch.
Also, with the powder, what is that for? Like what is it like? Sheer Pressed Powder or...? I just dont know what I would use it for.

miss_bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
drools.gif

Will possibly be able to pass on the other eyeshadows... will have to check them out in person first...

I use the Shiseido one which as I can tell is pretty much the same thing except for the Shiseido one you can buy refill cartridges.

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
drools.gif

I've got the Japanese one too and I will have to see if MAC one is worth paying $$ (would assume it will be between $30 and $40?). Yes, MrsMay.. Have to save up for the hair collection!

I need to ask this.. someone please tell me why I need sheerspark powders, when I can just use eyeshadows, MSFs and pigments for the highlight?
th_dunno.gif
I am not being a smartass, but I just don't know what sheerspark powders are for.

sambibabe

Maybe we should boycott MAC for awhile!
smiles.gif
MAC US is offering 25% off Holiday kits - how come we don't get that!!!!

miss_bailey

I saw that on youtube and a few of the blogs I follow, so unfair! We get nothing and we pay more.
Although I dont know if I could boycott...

sambibabe

Well, people say MAC is offering sale, because the sale is slow in US. Obviously MAC Aus has no problem with sales-wise.. Although some MUAs have been saying it has been quiet.