AU Colour Story Release Dates

miss_bailey

They probably have been quieter than usual but just havent felt the need for a sle yet, to be honest i dont think it will happen. We just dont get the same amount of stock as the US get and therefore have less to sell.

sambibabe

I don't think it will happen either! Well, I am not planning to boycott MAC until after HK & Creme Team at least..

sambibabe

^^ Yeah, I was looking at Double Dazzle Double Lash thing coming out in May.. I have to get that, because I love Dazzle Lash so much! How are you going with Fibre Wig?

My inbox is overloaded with emails offering discounts, but MAC is only offering free shipping (better than nothing I guess). I had Seasonal Peach nail lacquer in my cart and it is sold out! Damn

miss_bailey

I have given up on Fibre Wig. Just not special enough and im currently loving my Maybelline Define-A-Line with my Shu lash curler.
I was just really bad and did two big online orders, one from MAC and one from Mecca. They are going straight under the christmas tree when they arrive.

sambibabe

There are so many mixed reviews on this Fibre wig mascara!
Ooooohhhh.. What did you order? I ordered some Pearlglide backups!

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgi
Does anyone know when Chill will be released here?

My usual MA said today that Chill and Dame Edna will be released together on the 14th of January
yes.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
My usual MA said today that Chill and Dame Edna will be released together on the 14th of January
yes.gif

Taking too long as usual :insert booing smiley here:

georgi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
Taking too long as usual :insert booing smiley here:

Agreed, but maybe its also good to have a little time to regroup after Xmas!

miss_bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
There are so many mixed reviews on this Fibre wig mascara!
Ooooohhhh.. What did you order? I ordered some Pearlglide backups!

ALOT! haha
from MAC:
Silver Fog Pigment
2 Sheerspark Powders (commemorate and Old Enlgish)
The SE Kabuki
2 Monogram Lipglossses (Distinguised and Identity)
pencil Sharpener
Foundation Pump
Wedge and Esperesso e/s

from MECCA
philosophy hope in a jar
philosophy purity made simple foaming cleanser
NARS Yachiyo brush
NARS e/s Duo (cant remember the name)
2 NARS eyeshadow single (again cant remember the names)
The deepthroat and striptease set
Im sure theres stuff that I cant remember but mecca doesnt save your orders and my email is acting up so I cant check!
But thats me done for christmas.

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgi
Agreed, but maybe its also good to have a little time to regroup after Xmas!

Haha! The problem is I just can't wait.. That's why I get the most stuff from the states (and cheaper too).

Oh my, miss_bailey!!! Never mind the MAC stuff, but your Mecca list is a definite drool worthy (well, except whatever eyeshadows you ordered!)
greengrin.gif
Especially, NARS Yachiyo brush!
th_drool.gif
When I saw a Mecca girl using that brush on me, I thought 'one hell of fugly brush' lol

sambibabe

^^ Let me know how you go with the brush! It really reminds me of.. that talking toilet brush thing in Hey Hey It's Saturday, which I can't think of the name (obvioulsy not that important lol).

Blue primer is great! I can at least see the difference with the blue one, because the green one didn't do much.

miss_bailey

My MAC came today while i was out and now its wrapped and under the tree, would have liked to have a peek but mum says no. haha oh well.

So what are you ladies planning on getting (if anything) from Chill and Dame Edna? I dont think Ill be getting much, although this is what I always say, for me the list so far is
Chill:
Arctic Grey e/s
Apres-ski e/s
Mont Black e/s

Dame Edna:
Wisteria Eye Trio
What a Dame! powder

sambibabe

Whhhhat!! I haven't received my MAC order yet! (And I am so opening mine).

I ordered two lipglasses from Chill collection and everything from Dame Edna, except the nail lacquers.

myystiqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
ALOT! haha
from MAC:
Silver Fog Pigment
2 Sheerspark Powders (commemorate and Old Enlgish)
The SE Kabuki
2 Monogram Lipglossses (Distinguised and Identity)
pencil Sharpener
Foundation Pump
Wedge and Esperesso e/s

from MECCA
philosophy hope in a jar
philosophy purity made simple foaming cleanser
NARS Yachiyo brush
NARS e/s Duo (cant remember the name)
2 NARS eyeshadow single (again cant remember the names)
The deepthroat and striptease set
Im sure theres stuff that I cant remember but mecca doesnt save your orders and my email is acting up so I cant check!
But thats me done for christmas.

ohhhhh wow... thats A LOT...
drools.gif

Quote:
My MAC came today while i was out and now its wrapped and under the tree, would have liked to have a peek but mum says no. haha oh well.

So what are you ladies planning on getting (if anything) from Chill and Dame Edna? I dont think Ill be getting much, although this is what I always say, for me the list so far is
Chill:
Arctic Grey e/s
Apres-ski e/s
Mont Black e/s

Dame Edna:
Wisteria Eye Trio
What a Dame! powder

i think i'll skip Chill and go for Dame Edna instead :

What A Dame! powder
Splendid l/g

i think that's all...

i'm waiting for the HK.....
th_DANCE.gif

miss_bailey

SO! excited for HK. My best friend just gave me my Christmas present: $100 myer gift card and she wrote in the card "To feed your MAC addiction!" hahha she knows me too well. She said she was just gonna buy me MAC but figured it was safer to just get the gift card.

And sambi: It usually only takes two days cause I live in Sydney and thats where the MAC warehouse is. I got it in the spcial MAC giftbox (i thought free shipping so I might as well) and it came in TWO boxes. hahaha im too excited for christmas.

miss_bailey

By the way guys I was wondering if Dame Edna will be released at all stores in Aus? I remember Heatherette was super super limited and by the time I got to the store that stocked it all the trios and both beauty powders were gone.
Also Its not on the US site?

MrsMay

Quote:
By the way guys I was wondering if Dame Edna will be released at all stores in Aus? I remember Heatherette was super super limited and by the time I got to the store that stocked it all the trios and both beauty powders were gone.
Also Its not on the US site?

I know Dame Edna will be released at Myers....