AU Colour Story Release Dates

sambibabe

Got some stuff from MAC today and nothing has changed (pricing wise). Don't know about the eyeshadow pans though as I went to MAC at Myer.

Paramnesia

Oh it sounds amazing, I'm gunna have to head to melb one day and try it out.

Though now I'm unemployed so money is tight. At least I'll save money this year on nye, I have no plans
ssad.gif

cassandra-ellen

I had a mecca sales girl put some nars blushes on me, and she swirled her brush in the blush like crazy. I felt like slapping her across the head. I came out looking like a clown. Grrr.

And yeah, the pan form eyeshadows have gone up from $23 to $25 which is only $2, but thats an extra $30 per palette.

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramnesia

Though now I'm unemployed so money is tight. At least I'll save money this year on nye, I have no plans
ssad.gif

I am not planning to do anything on NYE either.. Hubby and I will be counting down to 2009 by killing zombies on wii & PS3
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassandra-ellen
And yeah, the pan form eyeshadows have gone up from $23 to $25 which is only $2, but thats an extra $30 per palette

But this $2 increase didn't just happen this month? I bought pans last month and they were $25, just as listed in the Aussie price list thread.
th_dunno.gif

miss_bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramnesia

ssad.gif

NYE is over rated anyway im just doing bbq and drinks with my mates.

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
NYE is over rated anyway im just doing bbq and drinks with my mates.

I am doing exactly that!!

sambibabe

^^ I agree, but then with LE stuff, you can't do CP.. Also sometimes the things you couldn't find in clearance bin section, you can find on ebay.. So it comes down to - how much are you willing to pay for a certain item?

cassandra-ellen

We should totally do a mac new years eve! Lol.
I really wanna have a mac day/party with my friends. Go to as many mac stores/counters, shop then go back at night to do makeovers and etc!

Paramnesia

Oh that sounds fun. Oh yeah a MAC nye would be awesome, who needs fireworks when you can have MAC lol.

I got some falsies in the mail today yay, they're my new challenge lol.

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassandra-ellen
We should totally do a mac new years eve! Lol.
I really wanna have a mac day/party with my friends. Go to as many mac stores/counters, shop then go back at night to do makeovers and etc!

Visiting just one store does enough damage to my account.. Actually now I think about it, I don't even need to go to a store.. Damn Internet shopping is too convenient. Different story, if I win $30 million this Saturday.. Then I will be touring MAC stores all over the world!

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
^^ ooh, yes, thank you for reminding me!!

*runs off to buy lottery ticket*

You don't need to! It is all mine
devil.gif
and I haven't even bought the ticket yet..