AU Colour Story Release Dates

sambibabe

^^ Ahhhh, oh boy, can't remember his name!!!!! Yeah, he is one of the nicest MUA.. Actually most MUAs work at the Melbourne store are like that though. He used to be at Myer MAC and now permanent at DJ, and I am talking as if he still works for Myer.

myystiqueen

^^ ahh... yea, i noticed that he's now working @ DJ's...

hmmm... not totally agree with you... i don't really like this one lady @ MYER.... the one with long curly hair... a mixture of blonde and brunette... light tan skin.. i must admit she's the prettiest MUA around... but she's not friendly and not welcoming at all... i don't know if it's just me but yea.... ^^

miss_bailey

Ive been gone for a few days and come back to this scandal? Im furious about DE prices. What a joke seriously. I was even gonna go into DJ's in the city and see her but now I dont think ill bother.

sambibabe

Oh okay myystiqueen.. I think I know who you are talking about.. She doesn't really approach people as eagerly as others, but once you speak to her, she is nice
smiles.gif

miss_bailey: yeah.. I am still undecided if I want to check out the Melbourne store tmorrow.. I am going to ignore DE, but I want to get some Chill lipglosses lol

rockin26

I just bought the Wisteria trio from a US Ebay seller, including postage and on the current exchange rate it was $55, not a huge saving but I'm still glad I didn't pay $68. I'm going to hit Myer at Highpoint on Monday to check out the l/s & l/g but they'd have to be pretty friggin great on me to pay those prices!

sambibabe

^^ I have been telling myself that I don't need DE trios or HK quads as they are totally dupable.. I know the packagings are lovely, but that's about it. FOTDs done with Wisteria trio looked awesome though!! *resisting the temptation*

rockin26

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
^^ I have been telling myself that I don't need DE trios or HK quads as they are totally dupable.. I know the packagings are lovely, but that's about it. FOTDs done with Wisteria trio looked awesome though!! *resisting the temptation*

Oh go on, you know you want to........
mac_addict.gif

myystiqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss_love_kill
hahah monogram sheer mystery powder is $106

are you fucking kidding me pfft

yes.gif

wait until you know HK pricing...

oh and natalie,, i went to mac @ MYER yesterday and i couldn't see Crystelle... today i'm heading back there so hopefully i can see her.... the MA that served me yesterday was super friendly though.... black-short hair, kinda big and tall.... she talked to me as if i actually knew what i was getting and doing.. some of them - well not some, i just met 2 - thought i was just playing around and probably had no idea about MSFs...

but so far so good....... i still love going to MAC...

oh a lil bit out of topic but i found the SA or MAs @ kit cosmetics @ MYER were super friendly... esp, the pretty girl with glasses... ^^

Dorit

I was shocked seeing the DE prices on the website! Is this an overall price increase or just a specific jump? In other words- is the Chill l/g are over the $40 mark as well? Thanks heaps!

miss_bailey

I think its just a one time increase, I think we are paying more for the packaging (just like monogram) . Im not 100% sure but I imagine Chill will be at regular prices. Thank god.

rockin26

I just went and checked out the DE collection (wasn't allowed to buy until tomorrow
nonono.gif
) and if you're planning on getting this collection get in really early as stock is super liminted.

It turns out that the entire DE collection was stolen when it arrived in Australia and only 1 store got their entire supply, the rest of the stores received urgent freight but the amounts are smaller than what they would have originally gotten.

Having said all that, keep your eyes peeled for the stolen collection being sold in various places, I'm sure Ebay will have some but if you see any at markets etc it would probably be the stolen stock.

simplyenchantin

Just to let everyone know I was told by a little birdie that Chill won't be released tomorrow in VIC but I think it will be in NSW.. and I saw the DE trios and even though I totally didn't want the purple one, I want it now
ssad.gif

rockin26

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyenchantin
What rockin said ^^^ Though I was trying to be a bit more discreet!

Opps sorry I tend to call a spade a spade
th_dunno.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin26
Oh go on, you know you want to........
mac_addict.gif

LOL.. Luckily, I am really dumb when it comes to the compact eyeshadows. I rarely use them and when I do, I use the entire colour combination and never use the individual shadow, because I don't remember them! Different story, if the compact comes with a clear lid lol.

I refuse to look at DE here - can't wait for BBR to arrive. Especially I am B2M three lippies yay!

simplyenchantin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin26
Opps sorry I tend to call a spade a spade
th_dunno.gif

Haha that's alright! I have no idea, I was just told by the MUA's not to say anything :S I guess people would find out eventually anyway so don't worry! But yeah apparently it's only affecting VIC and TAS..
ssad.gif

sambibabe

^^Why only Vic and Tas? Oh well, if DE is so limited in those states, people can always go and order on-line? I see nothing has been sold out..

Today I came to work to find a message on my answering machine, which was left on Sunday morning.. It was my MUA letting me know that DE was in stock. So those of you wanting to get DE stuff, you can definitely get them now at the stores!

If you missed out on Holiday sets, such as Smokey Eye Palette and Little Darlings Coral Lips - they are back in stock (on-line) as well.