AU Colour Story Release Dates

Repunzel

well i figured i'm going back to buying from the usa after no monogram brushes and $41 l/s.so i got shopaholics to get me...
monogram collection
face brush-129 se
dame edna
lipglass-splendid
nail laquer-varicose violet
chill
lipglass-snowscene
l/g -icescape
glitter-reflects transparent teal
eyeshadows-apres-ski
wintersky
vellum
penultimate eyeliner
nordstrom
laura mercier lip treatment kit
bobby brown
copper diamond shimmer brick compact $40usd
i think the chill collection is very flattering and with HK those crystal compacts are going to cost a bomb over here.who's getting those..?

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
I got all the chill lipglasses today. They are amazing and pretty unique IMO.

Aren't they a bit like Dazzleglasses, but not as sticky?

Way to go Repunzel! I was thinking about getting the Mystery powder (the one with crystals).. But then if I am really getting it for the sake of the packaging, I could just go to the Asian stationery shop and they have heaps HK stuff with crystals lol. So I am trying to talk myself out of it. However, I am getting HKK dazzleglasses!!

miss_bailey

I think there quite different. You cant really see the reflects in them (like you can in a dazzleglass) but when you apply them they have a really pretty iridescence and the same consistency of a normal lipglass.

lara

I picked up DE and Chill from Chapel St last week; I'll have swatches up soon. I'd forgotten completely about them, they've been in my bag for days
lol.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
I think there quite different. You cant really see the reflects in them (like you can in a dazzleglass) but when you apply them they have a really pretty iridescence and the same consistency of a normal lipglass.

Hmmm I want to go and try Snowscene! With other lipglasses, I want to compare with BBR lipglasses first

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
Lara!! Blasphemy!!
cutey.gif

Obviously those two collections werent too memorable for you then?
winkiss.gif

I know! I never forget MAC stuff
th_LMAO.gif

myystiqueen

i must say Redhead MSF is sooo pretty.......... <3

it's the perfect color for me...... and the Henna e/s is a nice golden-olive color...... i haven't played around with the lippies... but the #226 is just special.... made for small crease like mine....

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by myystiqueen
i must say Redhead MSF is sooo pretty.......... <3

it's the perfect color for me...... and the Henna e/s is a nice golden-olive color...... i haven't played around with the lippies... but the #226 is just special.... made for small crease like mine....

Do you think Henna is just like Sumptuous Olive?

Nzsallyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
Lipglass is $40! Highlight powder is $65 - the prices are available on MAC Australia site
smiles.gif

are you serious? l/s are NZ$38, as well as the l/g, and the high light powders are NZD$48.................that is messed up!

myystiqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyenchantin
I'm tossing up between Redhead and Brunette.. maybe I should just get both
oh.gif

get BOTH of 'em....
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
Do you think Henna is just like Sumptuous Olive?

sorry natalie,, but i don't have sumptuous olive...

but lots of ppl say so....
go to karlasugar.blogspot.com to see the comparison between the two... ^^

i also saw these somewhere :
Henna = Sumptuous Olive
Redhead MSF = Soft & Gentle
100 Strokes = Sketch
French Cuff = Mythology

sambibabe

^^^ Yeah I know.. even though people say they are the same, you don't know until you try them on in person, because people have different skintones and colours show up differently. That's why I asked what you thought, because I wanted to know if they looked the same on you!
smiles.gif

Apparently 100 strokes has more brown than Sketch, French Cuff is more like Expensive Pink, rather than Mythology (it's orangier), Henna is warmer than SO and it does show up as tarnished gold on some people. Redhead MSF is more peachier than Soft & Gentle, but again, it is all depends on your skintone!

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyenchantin
I'm tossing up between Redhead and Brunette.. maybe I should just get both
oh.gif

*cough*probably getting all three*cough*

mac_addict.gif

simplyenchantin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
*cough*probably getting all three*cough*

mac_addict.gif

LOL! Legend
greengrin.gif
Thank you MrsMay, if it weren't for you, I would think I was *too* addicted. I'm thinking of going to Chadstone tonight to scoop out if they still have a DE Wisteria trio. I've had a crappy week and it will cheer me up!

miss_bailey

I think ill be getting all three brushes and all three MSF's. And eyeshadows.
Febs my birthday after all. I think from Hello Kitty Im only going to get pigments and the dazzleglasses from HKK.