AU Colour Story Release Dates

simplyenchantin

I wonder what the lipglasses will look like on. I actually don't like the milky look on lips.. I prefer a sheer look or a dark opaque look. I like Boy Bait from the imagery!

sambibabe

Sugarimmed is kinda milky, but when applied, it just blends in to my lips or lipsticks, showing sparkles. Not milky when it is applied. But then I have pigmented lips, so who knows lol

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyenchantin
LOL! Legend
greengrin.gif
Thank you MrsMay, if it weren't for you, I would think I was *too* addicted. I'm thinking of going to Chadstone tonight to scoop out if they still have a DE Wisteria trio. I've had a crappy week and it will cheer me up!

lol... I'm a sucker for blushes
winks.gif

I'm trying to convince myself that I have enough dupes for the eyeshadows from BBR so I dont spend on those, and I will B2M for one or two of the lippies, and grab maybe two of the glosses.

I've skipped Dame Edna completely and I only got one thing from Chill (snowscene) so I've been pretty good with the collections lately!

HK I'm only interested in the pigments and blush products (Beauty Powders and BPB's) so I should be ok...

sweetbabyblue

Quote:
Good on you, MrsMay! I found out that BBR MSF's will be $51AUD.. if I remember correctly haha.

What?! nooo I was hoping for $46!Oh well, it's not a massive difference! Just a $10 difference because I was planning to get 2 of them

sambibabe

Argh.. My friend went and bought all three MSFs. I was hoping Brunette will be just like So Ceylon, because SC is the least favorite MSF for me. She said Brunette is nothing like So Ceylon - Brunette is more of peachy bronze and So Ceylon is more of brown grrrr.. *'un' crossing Blonde and Brunett MSFs from 'to buy' list*

Dorit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss_love_kill
dose anyone know if the pricing for HK gonna be the same as regular mac? or is it gonna be more expensive? >.<

More expensive, sadly. I was told that from now on, all the unique packaging will carry the extra cost, yet the regular packaging will continue to be the same price (e.g. Chill vs. DE).

nadiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorit
More expensive, sadly. I was told that from now on, all the unique packaging will carry the extra cost, yet the regular packaging will continue to be the same price (e.g. Chill vs. DE).

Hmmm. Is this only going to be an Australia thing?

simplyenchantin

Probably, haha. Aren't the DE lipsticks and glosses the same price as regular lipsticks and glosses in the US? Yet here they're more expensive probably due to packaging. It's not really fair given everything is already more expensive here as is.

spectrolite

I was at Myer Melbourne yesterday and the girls were telling me that they won't be getting Chill because their shipment was stolen. David Jones should still have it though.

MrsMay

^^ Yep, same story for Chill in Adelaide too... Myers dont have it cos it was stolen but DJ's had the whole collection.

Well, if HK is going to have the same inflated prices that DE had (or worse) then I will definately need to organise a CP for this one!

nadiya

Quote:
Probably, haha. Aren't the DE lipsticks and glosses the same price as regular lipsticks and glosses in the US? Yet here they're more expensive probably due to packaging. It's not really fair given everything is already more expensive here as is.

Yep, just checked the websites for the US, Canada, UK, France and Germany and they're all the same price as the regular line. Looks like we might be on our own.

So are they going to hike up the prices in Australia for all items with special packaging? Even if it's just a different colour like Neo Sci, or has a little bit of printed writing like Ungaro? Or with stickers like Fafi? Not fair at all.

Paramnesia

Hmmm even more reason for me to not buy LE stuff. I just don't have the money and I'm planning on moving back to melbourne.

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
^^ Yep, same story for Chill in Adelaide too... Myers dont have it cos it was stolen but DJ's had the whole collection.

Well, if HK is going to have the same inflated prices that DE had (or worse) then I will definately need to organise a CP for this one!

DJ's also didn't get the chill lashes in either... apparantly only Sydney and Melbourne PRO got them...

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay

Yeap, and that way, you get the goodies a month before the Aussie release date too
graucho.gif

kiss_love_kill

fucking hell this is bullshit!

what the hell this is so unfair! we already pay nearly double for the regular product. greedy greedy greedy!