AU Colour Story Release Dates

rockin26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss_love_kill
fucking hell this is bullshit!

what the hell this is so unfair! we already pay nearly double for the regular product. greedy greedy greedy!

Tell me about it!! Almost makes me want to look for an alternative.... hmmm almost, well um.... NO who am I kidding I'm hopelessly in love with MAC and like my many shoes I will always find a way to buy them!!
heart.gif
But so hate the price difference!

Spewing about the Chill range, now I have to drag my sorry ass halfway acoss town to the pro store
choochoo.gif

Paramnesia

Oh i so need to get off my ass and jump on the 7am train to melb. It's not like i don't have the time. I'm just scared (I suffer from depression and have anxiety problems) if I come down to melb the job I was offered last year won't be still available and that would really disappoint me.

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss_love_kill
fucking hell this is bullshit!

what the hell this is so unfair! we already pay nearly double for the regular product. greedy greedy greedy!

I know you feel strongly about this, but please tone down the language.

rockin26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramnesia
Oh i so need to get off my ass and jump on the 7am train to melb. It's not like i don't have the time. I'm just scared (I suffer from depression and have anxiety problems) if I come down to melb the job I was offered last year won't be still available and that would really disappoint me.

Sorry to hear about your depression and anxiety, it must make simple things pretty difficult sometimes. What job where you offered?

Paramnesia

I was offered a job in a cosmetics store, which would be a fantastic job.
Yeah it really does effect every part of my life, but I'm trying to get through it.

lara

The Chromalines are in the pro stores. I bought a few of them last week and still haven't gotten around to unpacking them yet.

simplyenchantin

Yeah it's snazzy however clicking through 50 different coloured squares to find the eyeshadow you want to see is mighty annoying.

miss_bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
The Chromalines are in the pro stores. I bought a few of them last week and still haven't gotten around to unpacking them yet.

Hurrah! Thanks Lara.

Dorit

They pushed back the BBR collection to 9 Feb! I was told that MAC bought lots of DE so they are trying to focus on that before launching a new collection.

sambibabe

Really? I heard DE is not doing well in US, even with F&F sale.. If MAC Australia didn't increase DE pricing, I would have bought a few more stuff here. But oh well.. I am glad I spent that money on BBR instead.

myystiqueen

ohhh gee... i'm gone for like 6 days and i lost track of the posts >.<

really glad to find final is almost over... one more paper left for me, accounting... yeepee... now i can browse around specktra with no guilty feeling... :YAY:

btw,, does anyone have or have tried dark soul and pink opal pigments?? i'm going to get 'em from a friend but no swatches... well,, i don't really need swatches.. more of like a brief description... as in dark soul = dark grey with a reflect of silver for example... and uhm,, will pink opal be too bright for NC35-40 skin tone??

miss_bailey

In my opinion dark soul is a matte black with silver glitter, I don't really think the glitter is that noticeable though.

sambibabe

myystiqueen, if you look at BBR swatch thread, I have Dark Soul against BBR Knight e/s. Pink Opal is one of my favorite pigments.. It is like Vanilla with pink duochrome. I don't think it will be bright, as long as you only use a small amount.