AU Colour Story Release Dates

myystiqueen

thanks for the info guys.... ^^

btw,,, just posted some swatches of BBR collection i got days ago on myy blog... ^^

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassandra-ellen
thanks for the bbr dates! i was thinking it would come out in march or something knowing mac australia.
i cant waiiitttt!

Love BBR! A great collection for the everyday wear.

darkorchid

Do you guys think BBR will have alot of sell outs fast when it's released? Sucks if its released on the 2nd because I can't get there till the Thursday night >_<

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkorchid
Do you guys think BBR will have alot of sell outs fast when it's released? Sucks if its released on the 2nd because I can't get there till the Thursday night >_<

Probably MSFs would sell out first!

Paramnesia

Omg I hate this heat, I've been wanting to go to melb but its just been too hot. Even going to Geelong seems out of the question, but I really want a pair of Joanne Mercer shoes badly.

cassandra-ellen

i was in the city yesturday and it wasnt too bad. i think the buildings keep the temp down.
OMG! i have some 'work experience' on collins st in melb, and it is only bout 500m away from mac at dj and myer! Thats dangerous.

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Alrighty DJ's BBR is coming out on the 9th, Myer's still not sure yet but they're on edge coz Of the last shipment being stolen...
smiles.gif

And the 214 is going to be $45 I believe if anyones intertested!

sambibabe

Talking about BBR brush.. Check out #165! It reminds me of NARS Yachiyo brush. Picks up colour really well and I don't know how I lived without it.

darkorchid

Why are they doing thiiiiiss!!! Hahaha I am really excited to go check out the BBR - although I probably won't buy much. Sweetiecake (I think that's right) and GrandDuos are getting my money!
I am really interested to get B-babe and Marquise'd actually, but I'm not sure if I want to get B-babe or angel - any opinions?

nadiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorit
They pushed back the BBR collection to 9 Feb! I was told that MAC bought lots of DE so they are trying to focus on that before launching a new collection.

Lol, if they really want to shift their DE surplus they should try reducing it to the normal price. THEN I might consider buying something!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myystiqueen
btw,, does anyone have or have tried dark soul and pink opal pigments?? i'm going to get 'em from a friend but no swatches... well,, i don't really need swatches.. more of like a brief description... as in dark soul = dark grey with a reflect of silver for example... and uhm,, will pink opal be too bright for NC35-40 skin tone??

Pink Opal is one of my fave pigments too. I'm <NW15, but I think it's the sort of colour that would look good on anyone as long as you don't overdo it.

Repunzel

i think i'm going to avoid bbr altogether (the horror),ive never missed a collection before, and when i first heard about i wanted everything.but i'm trying to save for major things and i'm a bit meh about it.i'll prob kick myself later about it.does any1 have an item from that collection that u can't live without?.i'm more excited about the sugarsweet collection and the grand duos 1.

spectrolite

^^The one item I can't live without is Blonde MSF. It's so friggin gorgeous. My top 3 would be:

Blonde MSF
Soft Wave lipglass
226 Brush

It's really annoying how they pushed back BBR until next week. Who cares about Dame Edna?! It's just going to collect another weeks worth of dust. Seriously, if people wanted it - it would be GONE already. Making us wait for a collection we really want is just stupid. I honestly don't get the strategy they are using.

Repunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
^^The one item I can't live without is Blonde MSF. It's so friggin gorgeous. My top 3 would be:

Blonde MSF
Soft Wave lipglass
226 Brush

It's really annoying how they pushed back BBR until next week. Who cares about Dame Edna?! It's just going to collect another weeks worth of dust. Seriously, if people wanted it - it would be GONE already. Making us wait for a collection we really want is just stupid. I honestly don't get the strategy they are using.

i love your attitude
rofl.gif
.^
true.gif
.most of the time i buy collections without actually seeing them in person but i'll go look at the msf and l/g next week.

sambibabe

Definitely #165, especially if you are thinking about getting Grand Duos lol..

For my NC20 skintone, I love:
Redhead MSF
Henna e/s
French Cuff e/s
Red Devil l/g
I can live without them
smiles.gif
(except #165), but these are just lovely addition to my collection!

Le-Saboteur

Anyone know when Well Defined is coming out down this way, or if it's been released already like it has in Europe?

ETA: So it looks like it's coming out on Feb 9th (but she did say 'don't quote me on that'). Also; looks like BBR is out across NZ now.

darkorchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le-Saboteur
Also; looks like BBR is out across NZ now.

SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! How come NZ gets it before us!? Gah I hate being here sometimes, honestly shopping sucks.
thmbdn.gif

rockin26

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkorchid
SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! How come NZ gets it before us!? Gah I hate being here sometimes, honestly shopping sucks.
thmbdn.gif

It must be some sort of in joke at MAC to torture us aussies with these release dates!
nonono.gif