AU Colour Story Release Dates

darkorchid

Tell me about it. Ok random question - do we even get to have launch events? I am sooo jealous of the rest of the world getting Hello Kitty launch events
ssad.gif

rockin26

I went to the launch night for colour forms last year. It was so good being in the mac section with only another 20 people but about 8 MUA's at your beck and call! I bought up massive that night.
I don't see any launch nights for HK in Melb but I'll ask my MUA when I'm in there on Monday sending myself broke.
mac_addict.gif

darkorchid

Hahaha it would be good to find out. Are you going for the BBR launch? I would looooove to go on Monday here in Sydney but I have work
ssad.gif

rockin26

Dunno about BBR yet, I'm in the Gold Coast til monday arvo but I've already sussed out the nearest MAC to my hotel so I can get my hands on BBR straight away! So i don't think I'll need to go to the launch in Melb (not that I know where it is anyway
lol.gif
)

I can't wait to finish my MUA course and get certified, then I can get the pro discount! It's going to save me heaps of money.

darkorchid

Ohh sounds awesome! Good luck finishing that
smiles.gif
I'm just hoping the whole thing isn't sold out by Thursday night shopping
ssad.gif

rockin26

Don't wait til Thursday just go to work late on Monday and make up some fib like ummm.... 'my car wouldn't start and I had to wait for the mechanic to come out and change it over' They'd never know!!!

We addicts are good at hiding our addiction, hehehehehe and this collection looks so worth it I want about 10 pieces!!

darkorchid

HAHAHA that's a really good idea - I don't have the guts to do it though :S Someone would see me in Myer Sydney >_> <_<.

I don't want to buy too much from BBR - I am trying to save for later releases like HK! but I think I want B-babe and Blonde MSF - they are on my must have list, but I won't really know till I get there and play with everything.

sambibabe

I was going to get a massive HK haul, but not after seeing the swatches. It is really disappointing! I am glad I spent all my money on BBR instead
smiles.gif

rockin26

I haven't looked too closely at HK yet but I'm loving the swatches of BBR so that's why I'm pretty sure this will be a big haul for me, I really want to get my hands on Henna, it looks really pretty.

sambibabe

Go and check out Temptalia for HK swatches. All the lipglasses look the same! Oh well.. Yeah, Henna is really pretty. The only item I regret of buying is Live & Dye lipglass.. Oh well..

rockin26

I'm still not fully into the lip sticks and lip glosses yet as a whole. I think they look odd on me and struggle to pick colour for myself that I like. E/S is my biggest vice!

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
Yeah, Henna is really pretty. The only item I regret of buying is Live & Dye lipglass.. Oh well..

whistle.gif

*sticks fingers in ears and covers eyes*

I can't hear you and didnt see that post!!!!

I DO NOT need Henna!!!!!!

btw - I already have Redhead MSF and I also have Blonde MSF/Soft Wave l/g on the way from the US
winks.gif

rockin26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
whistle.gif

*sticks fingers in ears and covers eyes*

I can't hear you and didnt see that post!!!!

I DO NOT need Henna!!!!!!

btw - I already have Redhead MSF and I also have Blonde MSF/Soft Wave l/g on the way from the US
winks.gif

LMAO! Be strong, one of us has to be!

darkorchid

OMGOSH I just saw the swatches of the HK lipglosses on Temptalia! So sheer
ssad.gif
There goes HK for me - I was pretty much only wanting those
ssad.gif

Now I get to make it up with more BBR though
winks.gif
I can't wait till Sugarsweet and Grand Duos actually - those will be my MAJOR hauls. I want to get all the shadesticks, the glosses and lipsticks ... @_@

sambibabe

darkorchid: try BBR lipglasses like Strawberry Blonde & Red Devil. They are really pretty and pigmented! Love 'em.

simplyenchantin: only because it is just like Ungaro Pastel Emotion.. No problem if you don't have it already
winks.gif

MrsMay: you do not need Henna, but others do..
winks.gif
everyone, get 100 strokes.. Buy Flip.. Grab French Cuff.. heehee

darkorchid

Thanks for the recs
winks.gif
I've got my little wishlist - trying to figure out how I can get to MAC before Thursday night!

darkorchid

Oh this sunday? I was thinking if I headed in they might have stuff to buy before the official release on Monday - or am I crazy? Haha so obsessed with having a look at it all.

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
MrsMay: you do not need Henna, but others do..
winks.gif
everyone, get 100 strokes.. Buy Flip.. Grab French Cuff.. heehee

but but but but but.... in the swatch thread in answer to my request SuSana (I think it was her, cant remember without checking) compared it to Night Light and it looked so much golder and beautiful!!!!!!!!
drools.gif