AU Colour Story Release Dates

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by bAbY_cHiCkEn01
Just to let you guys know MAC (at Adelaide anyways) are no longer doing b2m on anything other than the Permanent range of lippies, not even normal packaged lippies like bbr. Tried to do a couple today but nope, they're been told off for doing it!
And HK is definitely coming out on the 16th!

Yeah
ssad.gif
and boy was I pissed!

I didnt even bother asking when HK was coming out after I found out no B2M... I just paid for my two items and promptly went down to Inglot and spent the rest of my haul money!
winks.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
Yeah
ssad.gif
and boy was I pissed!

I didnt even bother asking when HK was coming out after I found out no B2M... I just paid for my two items and promptly went down to Inglot and spent the rest of my haul money!
winks.gif

Urgh.. Now I understand why you only got two items! Thought you just didn't like the collection, now you swatched it in person
ssad.gif

So, not only we pay ridiculous amount for the lipsticks..Specially packaged ones will cost more and we can only B2M for no LE, no special packaged lippies? What's going to be next? Maybe no B2M for the popular shade?

rockin26

Checked out BBR today and loved it! I was in the Gold Coast and only got back to Melbourne a couple of hours ago so I had to find a MAC at Pacific Fair and i must say it was a really nice counter and the MUA was lovely. So I grabbed

Henna e/s (MrsMay you have to get thins, it's sooooooooo pretty)
Pincurl e/s
Knight e/s
Femme Fi e/s
Strawberry Blonde l/g

I don't really know how to use the skin finishes properly yet so I didn't buy one?? Gotta learn how to use them me thinks

They also had the Chill range so I picked up the Naked Frost l/g which I was wrapped with cos my local MAC in Melb didn't get any of the Chill stuff, noice!!

Oh and HK is doing a VIP night at Myer in Highpoint on the 10 of March! I put my name down but then realised I have MUA school on Tueday nights so I can't go!!
cry.gif
I'll just have to go in late to work the next day and get some stuff then.

Paramnesia

Well it looks like I won't be getting much MAC at the moment, centrelink for some reason is saying i owe them money. bye bye $300 :'(

miss_bailey

Went into my local MAC today and was told that the Hello Kitty pre launch party will be on the 9th of March. She also told me that invitations to the launch would be restricted and they were only inviting there top ten customers. Needless to say my sister and I got invites! hahaha. Not sure how the other stores are doing it though.

rockin26

Bloody hell! I just saw the Creme Team products on MACs website and the Creme Sheen l/g are $43 WTF?? Expensive much???

sambibabe

^^ It is ridiculous! And you get less in the jar!
I am over the moon that the Cremeteam lippies I want are not LE!! Yay!! B2M, here I come!

CatsMeow

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin26
Bloody hell! I just saw the Creme Team products on MACs website and the Creme Sheen l/g are $43 WTF?? Expensive much???

OMG - $43?!
Rah.. glad I'm not in the market for those! That's not far off what you'd pay for a BBR MSF! Why does Australia get robbed with pricing?!?

nadiya

Well they'll have noone to blame but themselves when they're left with a huge Creme Sheen surplus like they did with Dame Edna.

spectrolite

^^Yeah I agree. I wonder how much Dame Edna stuff they have left
th_confused_new.gif
And it really bugs me that instead of selling us the stock at a discount that they send it all to Sydney and then sell it at one of their exclusive "friends only" sales or do who knows what with. Seriously - if they just put it on sale at the counters, it would FLY off the shelves. Honestly I think we might get to see this sort of thing happening now that the world's economy is complete fracked. In another thread I was reading how a counter in France had 50% off old stock... Fingers crossed that we will get these kinds of deals too.

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
Seriously - if they just put it on sale at the counters, it would FLY off the shelves.

Even if they sell them at normal price, I will buy them here! Like Gladiola & Possum Nose Pink etc backups..

I am really dying to know how much HK stuff are going to be!! Spectrolite, are you going to the city HK VIP night?

spectrolite

^^Most likely I won't be going. I am pretty much broke after placing a Kitty order with my CP in the States. Besides - I hate crowds and I'm sure it will be packed with eager shoppers
smiles.gif
I might poke my nose in on Friday and find out more about it though.

simplyenchantin

Yeah.. My brunette MSF and Cremeteam l/g was nearly $100! I guess I don't mind spending that on a l/g once and once only.. I won't be buying any more cremeteam at all. As an addict I kinda just want one of everything hehe. I probably should've got it CP'd tho.

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
^^Most likely I won't be going. I am pretty much broke after placing a Kitty order with my CP in the States. Besides - I hate crowds and I'm sure it will be packed with eager shoppers
smiles.gif
I might poke my nose in on Friday and find out more about it though.

Yeah.. when HK comes out here, you need money to organise Grand Duo & Sugar Sweet CP from US
graucho.gif

Did anyone notice DE has disappeard off website? Weird, since Metal x is still there.

darkorchid

It's soooo sad ! Why can't we have sales?
ssad.gif

I only just discovered I want the Creme Sheen lipsticks - bit behind I know, but I'm obsessed with finding the perfect med bubblegum pink!

sambibabe

I think I own all of pink Cremesheen lippies.. Maybe Speed Dial? If not cremesheen, perhaps Angel? I also love Lovelorn & Chatterbox

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
Yeah.. when HK comes out here, you need money to organise Grand Duo & Sugar Sweet CP from US
graucho.gif

Did anyone notice DE has disappeard off website? Weird, since Metal x is still there.

Lolz, EXACTLY. I gotta keep ahead of these collections but. I really hope that if we do get that Rudd payday that I use it sensibly...
graucho.gif

darkorchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
I think I own all of pink Cremesheen lippies.. Maybe Speed Dial? If not cremesheen, perhaps Angel? I also love Lovelorn & Chatterbox

Yeah I picked up Angel the other day but I want to get a more medium bright pink - don't know where this desire came from but now I can't think of anything but pink lipstick.

I am eyeing speed dial - its not sheer is it?

Haha I was going to get Lovelorn but they were out of stock!
ssad.gif

rockin26

I'm restricting myself on HK to the 2 eye quads and that's it!! They'll probably be about $72 - $80 each is my guess. I'm such a nerd when it comes to buying the lippies so I don't really pay them much attention which probably saves me $$.

As for creme sheen and their $43 l/g I say bah!!! *coughs loudly, shakes her head and runs away!*

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkorchid
Yeah I picked up Angel the other day but I want to get a more medium bright pink - don't know where this desire came from but now I can't think of anything but pink lipstick.

I am eyeing speed dial - its not sheer is it?

Haha I was going to get Lovelorn but they were out of stock!
ssad.gif

I hear ya! I've gone through that stage, which explains why I have 50 MAC lipsticks lol.. I will have to go home and have a look.. Really, Chatterbox is my favorite bright pink! Pink Nouveau is bright pink too, which is brighter than Lovelorn.. Speed dial is Cremesheen and it is a bit like Amplifed formula. Very creamy! When you are trying Speed Dial, try Speak Louder too, it is another nice pretty pink