AU Colour Story Release Dates

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin26
I'm restricting myself on HK to the 2 eye quads and that's it!! They'll probably be about $72 - $80 each is my guess. I'm such a nerd when it comes to buying the lippies so I don't really pay them much attention which probably saves me $$.

As for creme sheen and their $43 l/g I say bah!!! *coughs loudly, shakes her head and runs away!*

Ah, just noticed you are in Melb, too. Are you going to the VIP night?

rockin26

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
Ah, just noticed you are in Melb, too. Are you going to the VIP night?

I was, I had my name down for the one at Highpoint on the 10/3 but I have my course on Tuesday nights so I will have to cancel. I am going to be naughty the next day and head in first thing in the morning to get my stuff and tell my boss I have a doctors appointment and will be in a little late
graucho.gif

sambibabe

^ Don't think they will release the goodies till 16th tho! Maybe put your name down for Doncaster or Chapel VIP night? Doncaster is not on till 12th.

rockin26

When is the Chaple St one? AOM is just down the road from the pro store, that's going to get me in so much trouble!

panda0410

Quote:
Bloody hell! I just saw the Creme Team products on MACs website and the Creme Sheen l/g are $43 WTF?? Expensive much???

I know, I nearly died too
ssad.gif
Thats steep, I can get a Dior gloss almost $10 cheaper than MAC
shockt.gif

cassandra-ellen

Im going to chapel street night! March the 12th
smiles.gif

I put my name down, but didnt have to pay $60 which was good! Is it you only pay $60 on the night if you dont buy anything?
Are you going to chapel street samibabe?

rockin26

I just called Chaple St and they had 2 spaces left so I've put my name down, so I'll see you there Cassandra-Ellen!!!

sambibabe

Damn! I am with Doncaster! I live near the mountain and the pro store is a bit far to travel on Thursday night! Bugger! Anyone going to Doncaster? Anyone wearing Catsuit??
winks.gif

darkorchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
I know, I nearly died too
ssad.gif
Thats steep, I can get a Dior gloss almost $10 cheaper than MAC
shockt.gif

Ok that is not right...

nadiya

Quote:
Did anyone notice DE has disappeard off website? Weird, since Metal x is still there.

I just saw that, strange huh? If anyone wants some it's still there if you go into the various sections for lipstick, eyeshadow etc.

rockin26

Quote:
Damn! I am with Doncaster! I live near the mountain and the pro store is a bit far to travel on Thursday night! Bugger! Anyone going to Doncaster? Anyone wearing Catsuit??
winks.gif

Laughing my ass off at the cat suit idea!!! If you do that you have to post pics!!

rofl.gif

cassandra-ellen

Quote:
I just called Chaple St and they had 2 spaces left so I've put my name down, so I'll see you there Cassandra-Ellen!!!

Yay. We should get a group pic of specktra girls that go there! Lol. The only thing is, if they have drinks there (alco drinks) i cant have one. BOO! Lol, gotta drive home. Maybe i can take it to go
th_LMAO.gif
graucho.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Laughing my ass off at the cat suit idea!!! If you do that you have to post pics!!

rofl.gif

I so would, if they make catsuit stretches like tracksuit pants. I don't think a normal catsuit would go past my ankle!

Septemba

Have fun at the launch parties, guys!!!

Why is MAC Online saying that HK is coming out in Oz in Feb..?!

rockin26

Cos they're messing with us! I don't have allot of faith in our MAC site, it still has an address up for a MAC counter in GC which isn't there anymore? I only found this out last week when I was up there and went to find it, grrrrr wild goose chase....

sambibabe

Quote:
Bloody hell! I just saw the Creme Team products on MACs website and the Creme Sheen l/g are $43 WTF?? Expensive much???

Cremeteam l/g are US$4 more than the normal l/g though! Still.. It does not justify $43, but really, what's new lol

sambibabe

I just spoke to Doncaster store MUA, who is also a manager. Apparently their VIP night will be in a special VIP room for 10 people (gonna be a small party lol). No half-naked male model, no tattoos, no balloons whatsoever. Tattoos & Balloons will be available from 20th, when the stores do the HK promotion thing for the general public.

HK accessories will be available at the PRO store only!!!!! Now I wished I booked myself at the PRO store VIP night!! Can someone get me a compact mirror pleeeeeeaaase??

Another bummer.. There will be no free tote bags giveaway like the Canadians stores did.. Oh well.. I should have known better lol

rockin26

Quote:
I just spoke to Doncaster store MUA, who is also a manager. Apparently their VIP night will be in a special VIP room for 10 people (gonna be a small party lol). No half-naked male model, no tattoos, no balloons whatsoever. Tattoos & Balloons will be available from 20th, when the stores do the HK promotion thing for the general public.

HK accessories will be available at the PRO store only!!!!! Now I wished I booked myself at the PRO store VIP night!! Can someone get me a compact mirror pleeeeeeaaase??

Another bummer.. There will be no free tote bags giveaway like the Canadians stores did.. Oh well.. I should have known better lol

I can get you a compact mirror sweetie that's no worries!

sambibabe

^^ Thanks rockin26!!!! I am just so paranoid it might sell out like US, before I could get there! And I am moving next day lol!

myystiqueen

Oohhhh geeeee.... Seems like I have gone for ages.... Now I'm back to find I almost miss a spot in the chapel st.'s HK VIP night... I woke up really early this morning cause I'm in indonesia atm to ring them up... When I asked the girl about the vip night, she said they haven't confirmed the date.. Clearly, that girl had no idea.. So I told her that I heard it was going to be held on the 12th of march.. Then she went to check with the store manager.. And yeah, I was right.. So I asked if I could put myy name down.. She then told me that I had to pay $60 in advance to secure myy place so I couldn't just do it by phone... I asked her again if she could just put myy name down and I'd pay later... Then she went to check with the manager again and soon later she said yes. I could do it. She asked for some details and she told me she was going to gimme a call in a couple of weeks to confirm and pay before the day... I was really surprised they still got a place for me.... I'm afraid they will call me in a minute to inform me that apparently there has been a mistake and myy name could no longer be in the list...

But then that means I don't have to spend $60 cause I have spent $105 for the HK stuff through CP.. I still wanna go check some of the lippies myyself though... swatches are quite misleading sometimes....

If myy name is still there (not sure if they got myy name right though, lol) then we should take some pictures... Specktra girls.. So far rockin26, cassandra and me...... Yeepee!! But I don't wanna get myy hopes up....