B2M - Read before posting questions about Back to MAC.

Folie

Re: Question about B2M

Thanks for all the info.
smiles.gif
I have the mini pigments, but i like the container better than the regular ones. I find less spillage.

La Dolce Diva

Yes, you can B2M them individually. If you were to have the minis, you would have to B2M the whole set to count as one item. HTH! :)

Ruby_Woo

I believe you should be able to B2M for it, as long as it doesn't say "not for individual sale" on the bottom. This indicates that it was part of a set, and in order to use it B2M you have to turn in the other pieces to count for one.

Also.. I just read the new memo,that depots and even pro pans are not accepted for b2m. Just regular packaging.

User37

i tried to return a bottle of eye makeup remover along with some other empty stuffs. at the counter they tolf me that the policy has changed and that they got a new list of returnable items.
a bottles of eye makeup remover (the violet one) is not "B2Mable"
WTF2.gif

Kazzii-Loves-MA

Hey everyone,
i phoned up mac and asked if it was an option to mail in the b2m empties ( i live in the UK) they said this would be ok. seeing as i cant get to a store. So could i get a lipglass instead of a lipstick because i dont tend to wear lipsticks really.
your help would be apreciated!! thankyou and kindest regards Kayleigh x x

purplerinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmarnip
i tried to return a bottle of eye makeup remover along with some other empty stuffs. at the counter they tolf me that the policy has changed and that they got a new list of returnable items.
a bottles of eye makeup remover (the violet one) is not "B2Mable"
WTF2.gif

It may have changed in your country...i mean, it SHOULD be so i don't see why it was rejected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazzii-Loves-MA
Hey everyone,
i phoned up mac and asked if it was an option to mail in the b2m empties ( i live in the UK) they said this would be ok. seeing as i cant get to a store. So could i get a lipglass instead of a lipstick because i dont tend to wear lipsticks really.
your help would be apreciated!! thankyou and kindest regards Kayleigh x x

I think if you mail it in you can only get a lipstick. The lipglass and eyeshadow option is at stores only.....

xJustgirlie

Maybe a stupid question, but with 'packaging', they mean like the pot and stuff, but also the box you got with it?
Just wanna make sure :)
Unfortunally they don't have B2M here in Holland, but we can still go to Germany or Belgium to hand in the packaging stuff.
smiles.gif

nullified

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJustgirlie
Maybe a stupid question, but with 'packaging', they mean like the pot and stuff, but also the box you got with it?
Just wanna make sure :)
Unfortunally they don't have B2M here in Holland, but we can still go to Germany or Belgium to hand in the packaging stuff.
smiles.gif

Nope, you dont need the box

cipelica

I got Hue as my B2M. When I finish him up, can I take him B2M with other 5 used up products, or no?
Is that lipstick any different (I got it without the box)?

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by cipelica
I got Hue as my B2M. When I finish him up, can I take him B2M with other 5 used up products, or no?
Is that lipstick any different (I got it without the box)?

Technically, you aren't suppose to B2M a B2M product... they should have marked it with a marker...

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
Technically, you aren't suppose to B2M a B2M product... they should have marked it with a marker...

I thought they marked it with a maker so you couldn't return/exchange it, not because you couldn't B2M it??????

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
Has any counter or store had a heart and enough ethics to do the right thing and accept old 7.5 gm pigment jars?

I'm not sure if packaging changes matter. I've B2M'd a lot of older packaging, and it was never an issue.

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by cipelica
chickatthegym and MACATTAK where is that maker? I can not see it anywhere

It should be on the bottom of the lipstick right on the label.

cipelica

I compare it to my other lipstick and nothong is different. The lable on the bottom of the lipstick in nothing different.
What is that marker a color a sighn...?

fallenang3l211

i've never had any of my b2m items marked...i've b2m'd b2m items before. i had a few boxes marked across the barcode but never the item itself. i guess i got lucky? i b2m'd 13 b2m items.

MACATTAK

Quote:
i've never had any of my b2m items marked...i've b2m'd b2m items before. i had a few boxes marked across the barcode but never the item itself. i guess i got lucky? i b2m'd 13 b2m items.

Sometimes I get the barcode marked in red. Sometimes they mark the bottom of a lipstick. Sometimes they don't give me the box, but nothing is marked. TBH, when I take in empties, they count them, but they don't study them. Like you, I've never had a problem taking in an item I've received through B2M.

Latest posts