B2M - Read before posting questions about Back to MAC.

Cinci

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
For the official record, can you B2M something and if you change your mind about the colour, can you exchange it for something else? I asked this on another forum and someone said yes but when i went back to MAC to exchange my lipstick for a dazzleglass, the girl said no, its basically a final sale sort if thing. I just want to know for sure!

I B2M'd for 2 items today. They didn't mark anything on my freebies, but they stamped "Final Sale" on the bill.

Pinky & Poodle

I'm going to NYC in May and since we can't b2m here in Denmark, I thought I would bring my empties and depots with me.

But, can I b2m depots without the pans?
Preferably in the Pro store
greengrin.gif

cool username

I recently bought one of the brush sets from the Trip collection. On the box it has the B2M label.. Does this really mean I can use a brush as an empty? or does it mean the case? I don't want to return any of the brushes or the case but I'm really curious about this

jazmatazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool username
I recently bought one of the brush sets from the Trip collection. On the box it has the B2M label.. Does this really mean I can use a brush as an empty? or does it mean the case? I don't want to return any of the brushes or the case but I'm really curious about this

When an item has B2M on the box, it's typically the entire item (case & maybe brush too) that should be returned to qualify.

n_c

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
I'm pretty sure i can but i want to just make sure......can i B2M my empty brush cleaner bottle?

Yes, you can
smiles.gif

dxgirly

Can you B2M empty technakohl applicators? Please tell me you can't because I've seriously thrown away like 6 in the last year.
cry.gif

silverbelle282

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrySim
I've never heard of B2M-ing pro pans, I'm pretty sure that's not allowed. I'll have to ask MUA.

I asked customer service through mac cosmetics online once and they said they do accept pro pan refills. If you go to the website, you can fill out a form which asks you what types of packaging you are returning, and pro pan is one selection. The only "downside" is that through this method, you would mail your empties to mac headquarters, and only be able to B2M for a lipstick. I am hearing that different stores do different things - for instance the store I go to doesn't accept them. I don't really understand why or how since mac online does.
th_dunno.gif

VenomousKiss

When you B2M, do all the empty containers have to be the same type? For example, 6 empty eyeshadows all at once, or can we bring in a mixture of 6 items like 3 lipstick and 3 eyeshadows?

Just curious.

chickatthegym

Something really bad happened (B2M Return question)

A couple days ago, I Back to MACed some containers for a lipstick and lipglass at a freestanding store. The lipglass is perfect but I just used the lippie tonight and it smelled awful and was totally dry and the texture was awful. It was a staple, go-to, perm. color so I knew it shouldn't be like that *Myth l/s* Upon further inspection, I checked the batch code and it is from 2005!!! I am a long term MAC addict and have spent thousands on MAC this year alone so I am kind of upset
thmbdn.gif
I know you cannot exchange/return B2M products, but do you think they will give me a newer one in this case?
mac_addict.gif

panda0410

Re: Something really bad happened (B2M Return question)

Take it back, they should replace it. I B2M for a Kinda Sexy and it was horrible - same issues as you described, I let them know and they replaced it outright
smiles.gif

peachsuns

shockt.gif
OMG, my jaw just dropped. That's unthinkable!
So sorry that this happened to you. I've never B2Med before, but I think they'll make exception. Hurry back to MAC for an exchange. Good luck!
winks.gif

LMD84

yes they should exchange it for you even though it is B2M. did you keep the reciept for it? if so you shouldn't have any issues
thmbup.gif

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yes they should exchange it for you even though it is B2M. did you keep the reciept for it? if so you shouldn't have any issues
thmbup.gif

Yes, I have my receipt still so I hope they will take it back and exchange for a fresh one
smiles.gif
I am out of town until the end of the week so I will let you know them how it goes.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
Yes, I have my receipt still so I hope they will take it back and exchange for a fresh one
smiles.gif
I am out of town until the end of the week so I will let you know them how it goes.

well fingerscrossed you get a new one! not one that is 5 years old!
nonono.gif

MelissaAnn

Houston stores that will take depotted e/s for B2M?

Im sorry if this has been asked or if this is not where this question belongs, im a newb
greengrin.gif
I have about 40 e/s I need to depot, does anyone know of any stores in the Houston area that WILL take them for B2M? Id prefer an actual store so I can get some new e/s but a counter will work too.

Thanks!!

reesesilverstar

Re: Houston stores that will take depotted e/s for B2M?

I haven't tried, but you could call and see if the one in the Galleria or the one on Times Blvd don't take them.

MelissaAnn

Re: Houston stores that will take depotted e/s for B2M?

Thanks! Im going to try the Galleria tomorrow, I call the one on Times this morning and she said no. Although I did a live chat right before and she told me the store should. So who knows.

Latest posts