B2M - Read before posting questions about Back to MAC.

SUMM3RxBABii

Has anyone ever tried to B2M for an eye kohl? I really want the green eyeliner from the Beach collection...not sure if they'd let me B2M for an LE collection.

baton

B2M items

does anyone know if those eyelash containers are part of b2m or not? also what about MAC lip pencils or eyeliners (that still have several cms left)...is that ok for b2m?

thanks

GucciGirl

Re: B2M items

As long as it is a plastic container they will accept it. If the lipliner is in the plastic that's ok but if its one that sharpens like an actual pencil then I don't think they take those.

Senoj

What's the most items that anyone has backed to mac? I have 18, is there a limit that I can take back?

Thanks

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senoj
What's the most items that anyone has backed to mac? I have 18, is there a limit that I can take back?

Thanks

I've always been told at the stores I visit that the limit is 24. Of course, this might vary from store to store. The rules never seem consistent from one store to another.

cbh02b

I purchased the stacked 1 pigments from the colour forecast does that count as 1, 2 or 4 B2M ? Thanks!
smiles.gif

baton

Re: B2M items

Quote:
Originally Posted by GucciGirl
As long as it is a plastic container they will accept it. If the lipliner is in the plastic that's ok but if its one that sharpens like an actual pencil then I don't think they take those.

thanks and to think that originally i was going to throw it out.

MelissaAnn

I have some stuff to mail in but I dont see some of the stuff I have on the drop down menu when your filling out your info, the types of packaging and stuff? Do I just choose something else? Also whats the best way to do it when mailing in if I have more than 6? Should I do 6 per bubble mailer? Or stick them all in one?

Thanks!I tried to read the whole thread before posting but its soooo long and it was making my head hurt reading all day

hello_kitty

You CAN B2M the special packaging... I think that's what she was asking is if you can turn it in to recycle. I've B2M'd tons of empty pots that were special packaging.

You just can't receive something in special packaging as your freebie.

StarrySim

Thanks for posting, Erin. I'm devastated, I was turned down for a Cremesheen glass at my store today, and now I see this.

Do you know if there are new rules forbidding depots? My stores have always accepted them, but I heard on MUA that the new rules don't allow it. Anything official?

StarrySim

I did manage to B2M depots in Toronto Eaton Centre freestanding and the Bay counter yesterday. If there are new rules regarding depots, then they're ignoring it
smiles.gif

Latest posts