Barbie loves MAC Discussion

xsparkage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella
I wonder if we get our Pro discount on Barbie? I know we don't for Icon & Christmas but maybe for this since they are counting it as their Spring collection? I hope so!!!

pro discount works for icon! at least, it does on the site, so im only assuming. i really dont see why we wouldnt get it for barbie, considering everything is the same price. although i really doubt it will be for the barbie because theres no reason for there to be a prodiscount for that :]

amoona

FYI for all you ladies living in the Bay Area - I'm in the MAC book at Bloomingdales downtown SF and one of the MAs told me that they are having the largest Barbie Loves MAC launch in the North West. They're having real life Barbie models there and everything. It'll be a weekend long event, and if you want more info on it you should call the counter.

I'm excited for it!

ledonatella

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsparkage
pro discount works for icon! at least, it does on the site, so im only assuming. i really dont see why we wouldnt get it for barbie, considering everything is the same price. although i really doubt it will be for the barbie because theres no reason for there to be a prodiscount for that :]

Yeah, I saw that, cool! It never did for Icon collections before.....it probably will for Barbie then!!

KAIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by debsjc
Does anyone know the price of the make-up bag please?

it will be $15 =)

MisStarrlight

I have never wanted an entire collection the way that I do with this!
I'm a Barbie addict from way back when I was like 2.

Regardless of if we get a staff discount or not, I need to at least have the compacts & lip stuffs..and of course the frikin doll!..and I may finally break down & get the Kabuki

My SRM/MRO showed us as different visual (from a cataolgue or something-it looked like it was in a Barbie doll house) & it made me even more sick for this stuff...and it's not even for the colors (although a lot of them are super cute)-I'm such a packaging whore!

Any employee been to Update yet? (Are we getting the discount/what comes in gratis?)

resin

my friend did two live chats in maccosmetics.com and they both told her that they're not allowing pro card discounts for barbie

LadyLaundale

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoona
FYI for all you ladies living in the Bay Area - I'm in the MAC book at Bloomingdales downtown SF and one of the MAs told me that they are having the largest Barbie Loves MAC launch in the North West. They're having real life Barbie models there and everything. It'll be a weekend long event, and if you want more info on it you should call the counter.

I'm excited for it!

Thanks so much for that! I'm going to have to call and get on the list. Since it looks like my Pro discount isn't gonna work for this one, I might as well get my stuff at Bloomie's. And it's right by BART, much easier than hooffing it over to the Union Street store. Yay!

xsparkage

Quote:
Originally Posted by resin
my friend did two live chats in maccosmetics.com and they both told her that they're not allowing pro card discounts for barbie

the barbie doll or the whole collection? ughh, im gonna be sad if its the whole collection. probably only reason would be because they know people will buy it with or without discount. im not gonna buy as much stuff if i cant get discount :/

CrouchingAfroHiddenPick

OMG, i am going to be so broke. i hope my boyfirend will understand why he isn't getting a v-day present! LOL!! i want all the shadows except the blue and pink one, the honey b liner, the pink liquid last liner, style it up and real doll lipstick !

poddygirl

I went to my local f/s store today to pick up my Icon haul (both beauty powders, face brush, Tiger Tiger l/s, concealer brush) and my MA said that the Barbie release is being pushed up a week - coming out on the 8th instead of the 15th! She also said they were doing
pre-orders for the dolls as there is a strict one-per-customer rule.

Might need to get this dolly
graucho.gif

amoona

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLaundale
Thanks so much for that! I'm going to have to call and get on the list. Since it looks like my Pro discount isn't gonna work for this one, I might as well get my stuff at Bloomie's. And it's right by BART, much easier than hooffing it over to the Union Street store. Yay!

NP. I hate going to Union Street (even if it is beautiful) I can never find parking! I don't understand how the MAs work there?! I hope I can check out their event. When you call ask to speak to Lindsey she's a sweet heart and she was the one who told me about it. Some of the other people working there tend to not know wtf is going on haha.

iheartjuppy

*faints*

How did I not know Moth Brown was being re-released?!?

YAY! Now I can finally open up my backup that I've been hoarding all these years (and buy a backup of THAT backup).

Oh how I love thee, Moth Brown!

luvme4me

Wait what are the prices? I really want the buffer brush? Does anyone know if that will hae the Barbie image on it? I hope so

Jacq-i

Quote:
Originally Posted by poddygirl
I went to my local f/s store today to pick up my Icon haul (both beauty powders, face brush, Tiger Tiger l/s, concealer brush) and my MA said that the Barbie release is being pushed up a week - coming out on the 8th instead of the 15th! She also said they were doing
pre-orders for the dolls as there is a strict one-per-customer rule.

Might need to get this dolly
graucho.gif

I wonder if that's true at other f/s stores and counters...

design

hey guys, i don't know if this is already posted...sorry... but is this true? i saw it on another site about barbie loves mac...

"Hey all! I’m an artist for MAC in King of Prussia, PA, and I can tell you from first hand experience that this new collection is off the chain! It’s so great to hear all the positive feedback from all of you on this site, with the exception of the first comment, which like someone said.. if you don’t like it, don’t buy it! We’re all very excited and it’s good to hear that you guys are too. Just a note about this collection, you can only buy one of each item because the collection is so limited. So sorry, no doubles! Launch is Feb 11th, 2007!! Enjoy!
Comment by Whitney — January"

anyone know? thanks!

_tiffany

I'm really liking the shirt...I don't know why, I'd probably wear it only once or twice, but it's cute. Does anybody know if it'll be sold at counters or is it only online?

Latest posts