Barbie loves MAC Discussion

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascella
Is Mothbrown anything like the Softwash Grey pigment?

No, but check out Swan Lake if you're interested in an e/s along those lines.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by design
oh, and i just found this and thought it would be helpful...again, i don't know if its already here.....

http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/collections/collection.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY20395&clicked= next

I just about died with delight when I clicked on the link! I may have to stay up all night, riding herd on the website, to get everything I want!! February 11th is on a Sunday, too -- So, I won't have to use a vacation day to stay up all night!

I can't believe it! The doll is going to be sold ONLINE? Whoooweee!!!

Yes, I'm an old woman and yes, things like this still excites me!

Jacq-i

AHHHHHHHHHH!! Why couldn't my birthday be in February?? I want so many things, I just hope it doesn't all set out before I get any money!

As far as the collection goes, I think it's a dream come true!!
smiles.gif

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
I just about died with delight when I clicked on the link! I may have to stay up all night, riding herd on the website, to get everything I want!! February 11th is on a Sunday, too -- So, I won't have to use a vacation day to stay up all night!

I can't believe it! The doll is going to be sold ONLINE? Whoooweee!!!

Yes, I'm an old woman and yes, things like this still excites me!

I'm with ya, sista!
cheerleader.gif
*now you know I'm old I 'd say something like that.

madkitty

i just dont believe it - there is not one thing I dont like GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

by the way what are glimmershimmers for?

Prismique

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkitty
i just dont believe it - there is not one thing I dont like GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I know!! I feel the same way. It's not good! Well.. it is. But not for my finances. :p

I'm so glad that I already have Moth Brown at least.. that's ONE thing I don't have to get.

jamiejamie

I found this picture on, well, beautifulmakeupsearch.com obviously..
The products are described as:
Lipsticks - Rocking Chick (left) and Real Doll (right)
Liquidlast Liner - Visionaire
Powder Blush - Don't Be Shy
Eye Shadows - Whistle (left) Playful (right)
Lipglass - Sweetness

They look pretty but they don't have the Barbie packaging...

inlucesco

Quote:
Originally Posted by design
hey guys, i don't know if this is already posted...sorry... but is this true? i saw it on another site about barbie loves mac...

"Hey all! I’m an artist for MAC in King of Prussia, PA, and I can tell you from first hand experience that this new collection is off the chain! It’s so great to hear all the positive feedback from all of you on this site, with the exception of the first comment, which like someone said.. if you don’t like it, don’t buy it! We’re all very excited and it’s good to hear that you guys are too. Just a note about this collection, you can only buy one of each item because the collection is so limited. So sorry, no doubles! Launch is Feb 11th, 2007!! Enjoy!
Comment by Whitney — January"

anyone know? thanks!

I hope that's not true. I was planning on getting some of this for my mom's birthday gift, and it would be a pain in the ass to have to go twice so we can both have what we want. I wonder what they're hoping to accomplish, if it IS true? :confused:

italia

hey! im new to the site and the forum .i am a certified makeup artist for mac and i can't tell you how excited we are for this collection. you can google and find tons of articles. when you think barbie you think, uh oh sooo pink, i could never get away with it but this collection is HOTTT! it really does cater to our standard of all ages races and sexes. i have to get my hands on the doll itself. hello! she's carying a train case!
cheerleader.gif
i believe it launches feb 11. i go to update on tues to learn more about this and other new collections launching. so stoked

redambition

i want so many things from this. I have to try and keep to two items only!
ssad.gif

edit: ok, after reading some shade descriptions some lemmings have spontaneously run away. it might be easier now
greengrin.gif

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by italia
hey! im new to the site and the forum .i am a certified makeup artist for mac and i can't tell you how excited we are for this collection. you can google and find tons of articles. when you think barbie you think, uh oh sooo pink, i could never get away with it but this collection is HOTTT! it really does cater to our standard of all ages races and sexes. i have to get my hands on the doll itself. hello! she's carying a train case!
cheerleader.gif
i believe it launches feb 11. i go to update on tues to learn more about this and other new collections launching. so stoked

Keep us posted. Will ya?

prinzessin784

Quote:
Originally Posted by inlucesco
I hope that's not true. I was planning on getting some of this for my mom's birthday gift, and it would be a pain in the ass to have to go twice so we can both have what we want. I wonder what they're hoping to accomplish, if it IS true? :confused:

That's ridiculous, you could always order one online or go to different counters. They can't tell you that you can only get one of each item.

Phillygirl

I have always ordered doubles of many items and never had a problem. The playboy collection I ordered 4 of each item. I am ordering alot, the dollis a definite for me.
smiles.gif

Shimmer

I have intentions of ordering/buying several pieces from this collection. I can't imagine MAC putting a limit on what is purchased, even Zhandra Rhodes wasn't withheld like that.

Femme

eyelove.gif
i cant wait till this comes out.
im getting real doll, swetness and that peach blush for suree.. oh and not to mention the doll and the shirt. less then a month awayy
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroni99
Confession of a Beauty Junkie posted a pic of the entire collection.

blm3.gif

eyelove.gif

I am sitting here drooling!! Is it strange that I could look at that picture all night?!?! Seeing it has helped to remove a few things from my wishlist, but I still want most of it! I CAN NOT WAIT!
eyelove.gif

CrystalStars

What do you guys think will be the "must haves" or as I call them "the crap I need to buy first trip to mac so i get it before its sold out" ? lol Im sure the skipper green eyeshadow..but what else do you guys think

Latest posts