Barbie loves MAC Discussion

FemmeNoir

Oh, I hope we can use our discount on Barbie. It worked for Raquel Icon, so maybe they realize they are loosing business and let some special edition items be eligible for discount. Here's hoping!

FlaLadyB

sorry if already posted..but 3 of the BARBIE dolls are on ebay this morning ...of course...at $99.99 a pop.

AudreyNicole

Re: New Barbie loves MAC pictures!!

Ohhhh, Magic Dust, Springtime Skipper and Pearl Sunshine are definates for me!
smiles.gif

lsperry

Barbie loves MAC to launch Thursday, Feb 8, 2007

I visited a MAC counter at Belk's today to view the ICON collection. They hadn't even received it yet!

I then asked her when they would be receiving the Barbie collection; she went and looked at her book and told me they're scheduled to start selling it Feb 8. I believe italia says it launches Feb 11 at her store. Which date is it? Just a little confused :confused:

clap.gif
I'll be doubly excited if it launches Thursday night, Feb 8th.

tinagrzela

I'm the one that posted the pics here (but, the pics are not mine, and the items are not mine either), and yes, it's true, the person that has them got them as samples, and samples never have the nifty packaging and embossing, as is the case here.

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottleblack
Hm, that picture makes Springtime Skipper look an awful lot like Swimming.

I was thinking the same thing, or maybe something between Swimming and Golder's Green. If that's the case I'll pass, even if it is really pretty. My wallet needs to hear some good news! But that lipgloss and the blush look veeery much mine.
eyelove.gif

galvanizer

Yep, that Spring Skipper looks a lot like Golder's Green to me too. Anyone know how Beauty Burst and Texture compare? I must have that beauty powder!

MisStarrlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by sketch_macboy
Also, barbie lipstick, eyeshadows and lipglass will not be availble as a freebie for recycling through the B2M program due to special packaging.

I asked my trainers this a few months back (not specifically about Barbie, but I asked about l/e & special packaging) & they said as long as it's not Viva Glam, it's fair game for B2M....maybe it varies from region to region, but Icon, Lure, etc have all been ok to get-at my counter/region at least. I will ask again at Update though.

And according to my SRM (and the WWD article, I think), only freestanding stores get the doll.
ssad.gif

And even Couture (eventually) got the discount, so I don't see why they would cut it off for Barbie...it may not go into effect until a bit after the release date though.

meowmeowmeow

The green shadow looks like Swimming.
ssad.gif

The blush looks like Nars Sin though, which is my favorite!

sixpixee

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzessin784
hot! what does Barbie have on her lips I wonder? haha

my m.a. told me.....I want to say that it's one of the Viva Glam colors, but I don't really remember. He said there's a card included with the doll that lists all of her makeup so you can find out when it comes out!

maxcat

I know it's silly, but as a MAC ma I'm actually really disappointed she's not decked out in all black... that would have been pretty cool for us.

ilovexnerdsx

a bit O/T...but does anybody know where i can find some pants like the one's barbie's wearing? i've ALWAYS wanted some pants with large black and white stripes, like this? i've been dying for some!

and that lipglass is SOO mine
eyelove.gif

antirazor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
a bit O/T...but does anybody know where i can find some pants like the one's barbie's wearing? i've ALWAYS wanted some pants with large black and white stripes, like this? i've been dying for some!

and that lipglass is SOO mine
eyelove.gif

I've seen them at forever 21 before. and shiny toy guns! <33

macslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisStarrlight
I asked my trainers this a few months back (not specifically about Barbie, but I asked about l/e & special packaging) & they said as long as it's not Viva Glam, it's fair game for B2M....maybe it varies from region to region, but Icon, Lure, etc have all been ok to get-at my counter/region at least. I will ask again at Update though.

And according to my SRM (and the WWD article, I think), only freestanding stores get the doll.
ssad.gif

And even Couture (eventually) got the discount, so I don't see why they would cut it off for Barbie...it may not go into effect until a bit after the release date though.

The doll will be sold online, though, won't it?

Latest posts