Barbie loves MAC Discussion

Oyster Girl

I work for MAC and I know for a fact that you can recycle 6 old containers for any lipstick (including All New Launches) as long as it's not Viva Glam, because 100% of Viva Glam proceeds are donated to the MAC AIDs fund.

Fairybelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cno64
THANK YOU!
I feel soo much better about the two tubes of "Rocking Chick" that I ordered, sight unseen, just because the description "frosted fuchsia" made me high for a few seconds.
winks.gif

I love this shade SO MUCH that I just bought a BU from Nordstroms.com (and a BU for Cranapple, Honey B, a new Springtime Skipper e/s, and Steamy nail polish)!!!
The fuschia shade of Rocking Chick is like none that I have ever bought before, and I have bought LOTS of lippies. You will LOVE this lipstick--especially with the Cranapple! I usually wear neutrals on my lips, but Rocking Chick changes all the rules for me!

Brumbjorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oyster Girl
If you are refering to the Dolly mix palette, there is only one and it's $36 USD

I assume that was aimed at me?
hmm.gif
If so thank you! Do you have any colour information?

Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oyster Girl
If you are refering to the Dolly mix palette, there is only one and it's $36 USD

so its been released in the states?

Fairybelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by keetie
I should have gone to my MAC store the first day... most of what I wanted was sold out, so I only spent half of what I anticipated.

I had to make up for my losses so I stumbled into Sephora and spent $300 on other goodies YAY!

clap.gif

I just checked nordstrom.com right now and they still have most all of the 'hot' Barbie Love MAC items like both of the beauty powders, both blushes, all of the l/s, e/s, and l/g. They just sold out of the little mini bag though.

So to anyone who went to a MAC counter only to be diappointed that a favorite item wasn't there, this should help.
smiles.gif

gloss.com and maccosmetics.com are sold out of a few hot items already. Nordstrom.com is the only site I have seen with a good complete set of makeup still available.

Asphyxia

Does anyone know if Rocking Chick is comparable to Isabella Blow? I've been wanting Blow Ls for the longest time. Sorry if this question has been asked already.

Fairybelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairybelle
I just checked nordstrom.com right now and they still have most all of the 'hot' Barbie Love MAC items like both of the beauty powders, both blushes, all of the l/s, e/s, and l/g. They just sold out of the little mini bag though.

So to anyone who went to a MAC counter only to be diappointed that a favorite item wasn't there, this should help.
smiles.gif

gloss.com and maccosmetics.com are sold out of a few hot items already. Nordstrom.com is the only site I have seen with a good complete set of makeup still available.

Just checked again right now--the collection is getting snapped up quickly from Nordstrom.com.

divaster

I just wanted to post and say I think Barbie is my favorite collection so far. Most times I get really excited for all the colors and then find I don't like them. This time I wasn't so excited and as I've tried things I didn't think I wanted, I loved them! I've purchased almost all the collection now!

Mixxi

I'm in the UK so still awaiting the Barbie collection! Everything looks so pretty so I'm not sure what to get all I know is I want to get Springtime Skipper and Mothbrown e/s for sure.
smiles.gif
*excited*

Indian Barbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
Maybe they will be TLCs like the Disney ones, or some new lipglosses, I don't know why but I smell lipglosses for this Barbie collection.

oh my god when did they have DISNEY ones?

Hey everyone I'm new and I'm very excited about Barbie Loves Mac collection, going to the mall this morning to buy some stuff, I hope the things I want aren't sold out...

princess

IMO Dollymix and Don't be shy are so different from each other, get DBS before it's too late!

The Disney tinted lip conditioners were released about 2 years ago, it's all limited edition.

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Barbie
oh my god when did they have DISNEY ones?

Hey everyone I'm new and I'm very excited about Barbie Loves Mac collection, going to the mall this morning to buy some stuff, I hope the things I want aren't sold out...

Hey welcome Indian Barbie!!!
cheerleader.gif

The Disney Lip Conditioner released at December 2005, at least here in Greece, in the US earlier lol

Indian Barbie

I work for disney world and therefore am a disney dork, I have to try to get my hands on that MAC stuff because I'm a MAC addict and its a perfect match lol!
clap.gif

Fairybelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Barbie
I work for disney world and therefore am a disney dork, I have to try to get my hands on that MAC stuff because I'm a MAC addict and its a perfect match lol!
clap.gif

I was at the Orlando Cosmetics Company Store (or 'CCO' as it is called on this forum) at the Premium Outlets just last month, and they had all the Disney TLCs. I would go there after work to see what they have still. They keep them on the counter near the cash register with all the other small MAC items. HTH.

Latest posts