Barbie loves MAC Discussion

Sprout

I don't like this at all. I skipped the Disney tint toons crap because of the childish packaging. Skipped the Playboy crap because the products weren't my shades. I'll be skipping the Barbie crap because it's, well, Barbie. I'm too old for this crap. Just give me my MAC in the basic black packaging, please.

prinzessin784

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprout
I don't like this at all. I skipped the Disney tint toons crap because of the childish packaging. Skipped the Playboy crap because the products weren't my shades. I'll be skipping the Barbie crap because it's, well, Barbie. I'm too old for this crap. Just give me my MAC in the basic black packaging, please.

Lucky for you that's available every day of the year!
smiles.gif

NikkiHorror

Quote:
Originally Posted by daydreamerdelux
i heard that there will be mac barbie doll exclusively, designed for mac and will be sold with a make-up line up at mac counters is this really true?for summer 2007.

Awww like a little MAC Makeup Artist barbie? That's such a crazy idea! I wonder what she'll look like...all MAC artists look extremely different. I bet she'll have short blonde razor cut hair, black clothes, smokey eyes and a nude lip. Edgy, but still Barbie.

HotLady1970

Ooooh that is so cool!

I even heard that there will be a Lipstick and Lipglass and some Glimmershimmers released with it at selected locations!

KAIA

I Can't Wait For Spring!!!!!!! I'm So Effing Excited!!!! I'm Gonna Get The Barbie Doll Too I Don't Care!!!!! But Yeah I Kinda Expect M.a.c Barbie To Look Different .... Just Like Nikkihorror Described It...

SARAHluvsMAC

Barbie loves mac

I saw the displayer from this and it is freaking gorgeous!

AHHH its so hot, they have a black and a white barbie on the displayer...haha it reminded me of the heated discussion you all had on here

I also saw some other things coming up, like Prep and Prime Face: with a pore minimizer

A new brush that looks like a smaller 109, comes out with the liquid mineral foundation

A color story coming out in April called baloonapooza or something like that
it has 2 mineralize skinfinish looking things in there but they are called highlighters

Oh and the ICON image of raquel welsh is gorgeous! she looks absolutely flawless...

just thought id share...

amoona

When is the release date for the Barbie collection? I've asked everyone and nobody can give me any answers on this collection!

Postette

I cant wait for the Barbie launch!!I heart her!!
I saw some photos of some of the products from the Raquelle Icon line in January's Allure mag and it looks much nicer than I thought...especially the screenqueen lippie and the blush..can't wait!!
cheerleader.gif

leppy

Lame. They could have done a lot more with the doll imo. Oh well! I'll give the products a chance, them being barbie branded or not won't turn me on or off the colours.

ferrari

hahaha.. cant imagine them selling barbie dolls labeled "L.E. Barbie Something..."
LOL
greengrin.gif

but i'm very interested in the liquid mineral foundation mentioned above!

HotLady1970

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHluvsMAC
I also saw some other things coming up, like Prep and Prime Face: with a pore minimizer

jawdrop.gif
jawdrop.gif
jawdrop.gif
jawdrop.gif
jawdrop.gif

I
must
resist!

Not!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
clap.gif

SARAHluvsMAC

no the displayer is actual ppl but they look plastic, like the photo is kind of hyperreal looking if that makes any sense at all

and i totally forgot to check the date, sorry

juli

uh oh... I don't want to know about this...

Not good, Not good. I shouldn't even make New Years resolutions. (one of them will be being spend less and save more ...
sigh.gif
)

Latest posts