Barbie loves MAC Discussion

KeshieShimmer

as a girl I loved Barbie and this collection will be on my "must-buy" list and yeah the dool could had been better but I'll probably still buy it

Amy_Atomic

I'm actually quite looking forward to this. If anything I bet the packaging will be lovely. I predict a lot of pink coming our way though
smiles.gif

KAIA

Hey Girls!!!!!! I Got News!!!! Barbie Loves Mac Launching Day Is Way Sooner Than What We Expect It... The Release Day Is Feb. 15th!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!! I Saw The Visuals Today.. They Are To Die For!!!!!!!

KAIA

I Forgot!! They'll Be Selling The Barbie At Mac Stores, And I Know It Will Be 40 Something $$$

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAIA
I Forgot!! They'll Be Selling The Barbie At Mac Stores, And I Know It Will Be 40 Something $$$

Do you know if they'll be selling them at MAC counters and online? I have no stores near me; just counters and I want to buy one for my great-neice.

TIA

xbrookecorex

If packaging is pink with the Barbie retro profile, if there is a postcard with those 2 gorgeous models on it (posted in the other barbie thread), and if the doll is only $40 like someone said, IM GOING TO PISS MYSELF!!

KAIA

I Have No Idea If They'll Be Selling The Barbie Online, She Just Said, We'll Have The Doll Here (mac Store) And Yeah!!! I Saw A Picture Of The Postcard And Yeah There Was No Barbie.. Actually There Were 2 Models (one Blonde, One Black) Both Of Them I Swear To God They Look Like Real Life Barbies, Their Make Up, The Hair (wavy Long Hair) And They Were Posing As Dolls, Extremely Georgeous !!!!!!

PrettyinPink

Gosh I love the images! I hope there are postcards! And the doll, omg, I can't even find the right words...I'm so excited. This is great for the kid in me and the woman I am now. Woo hoo MAC and Barbie!

jennylopez1010

just thought id add i saw the colors and theyre gorgreous!!! and for those who loved moth brown it will be back for this collection!!! theres shadows glosses lipsticks the whole nine yards...

Caderas

where the hell is skipper?!
greengrin.gif

well, it could be irony i was one of the girls who ended up chopping their hair up for a "change" and now here i am, 9 years later about to buy something definetly from the collection. hooray for hypocrites!

xsparkage

im really curious as to what the names of the products will be! i cant think of any barbie fitting names for the eye shadows and such, other than the pinks of course :]

jennylopez1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsparkage
im really curious as to what the names of the products will be! i cant think of any barbie fitting names for the eye shadows and such, other than the pinks of course :]

i know theres a green called springtime skipper and a lipstick called modern miss? aaaand independent something....haha not much help am i? oh and a lipstick or gloss called malibu barbie

leppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennylopez1010
i know theres a green called springtime skipper and a lipstick called modern miss? aaaand independent something....haha not much help am i? oh and a lipstick or gloss called malibu barbie

Sounds like they are naming the products after their more famous Barbie releases. Quite smart if you ask me!

SARAHluvsMAC: Thanks so much!

Latest posts