eBay Sellers/Fakers to AVOID

Status
Not open for further replies.

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
Don't worry, quite a lot of us here didn't know about fake MAC (and other cosmetic brands) until Specktra.

I reckon how some people get their hands on genuine MAC would be either stolen goods or some has the Pro card which they can use to buy and then sell at original prices or slightly less. That's the common 2 ways I guess. I have MAs who works for MAC telling me that sometimes they have a box or more new MAC items stolen when they're suppose be sent to the respective counters for sale.

Yea, selling cosmetics is complicated!!

OMG that's really scary - perhaps I should retire - I'm far too trusting.

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie150463
OMG that's really scary - perhaps I should retire - I'm far too trusting.

You can always try searching the Favourite eBay sellers/MUA swappers thread for recommendations in buying genuine MAC. No need to be scared!
smiles.gif

julie150463

Quote:
You can always try searching the Favourite eBay sellers/MUA swappers thread for recommendations in buying genuine MAC. No need to be scared!
smiles.gif

I just shudder to think that I could've ended up being responsible for 'damaging' someone through ignorance. Not a great thought!

I've already scoured the favorite sellers list - and was relieved to see Cosmeticland0 on there - phew!
I will be devouring everyones great advice in an attempt to fully arm myself against the fraudsters

Thanks again

Julie

panda0410

This is a double post - not everyone checks these seller threads!

OK - this is an MUA member. this person is a lying thieving little bitch who STOLE 3 x BNIB pigments and 1 x eyeshadow off me. Given that she frequently changes usernames (previous usernames listed) I have posted her details here so if you get asked to post anything to anyone at these addresses please dont do it - you WILL be stolen from because she is clearly a nasty little clepto who obviously cant help herself -

Pomeroy [email protected]
cosprofessional
addictedtwomakeup
godgirl
gwenstefani07
luvtrish
tdpomeroy
narsfreak 5021 144th st E (A)
Tacoma WA,98446

Richard Pomeroy
817 S. 317th St.
Federal WAy, WA 98003-0000

[email protected]
[email protected]

If you are considering a swap on MUA please check the SWAPLIFTERS page first!

neotrad

Quote:
I have to generalise.

Any MAC cosmetics sold on eBay Thailand, China and Hong Kong are 99.9999999% FAKES!

What do you think?

Indeed!

red

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin
This seller, julie150463, appears to be selling some of the latest fakes, assuming the photo is of the actual item she has MAC Pigment - full size - Deep Blue Green - BNIB on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 14-Mar-08 20:59:16 GMT)

A friend of mine, bought the Deep Blue Green from her.
First of all thanks Panda
winkiss.gif
for the advice, I've sent my friend your response, hopefully she'll get her money back.
Here are the photos, the stuff looks pretty real
smiley20.gif
except for some minor details. These Fuc*** fakers are getting really good at it .. copying all the details ...

MACATTAK

The fakes are getting really good! I've noticed the fake boxes will have a lot of scratches on them, and of course if you compare them to a real box they are lighter in color/writing.

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by red
A friend of mine, bought the Deep Blue Green from her.
First of all thanks Panda
winkiss.gif
for the advice, I've sent my friend your response, hopefully she'll get her money back.
Here are the photos, the stuff looks pretty real
smiley20.gif
except for some minor details. These Fuc*** fakers are getting really good at it .. copying all the details ...

They are getting really good. Tendertendrils bought the exact same one down to the bottom of the label of the jar. :/

Here's the thread: fishy site..what do you think thread re this fake load of pigments.

red

maxyboy2000

MANY THANKS FAST DEL WOULD BUY AGAIN THANKS AGAIN A++++
th_LMAO.gif

I want this one so baaaaaaaaaaaaad
drools.gif

MAC ROYAL ASSETS HOLIDAY PALETTE of 12 COOL EYES here

1165Cheryl

This Is Really Weird, I Placed A Order At Mac And My Vanilla Wasnt Real. As Soon As I Opened It I Knew, It Had A Pink Tint To It Like Pink Opal. I Always Try And Make Sure 2 Have 2 Jars Of My Fast Sellers And Was Shocked When I Saw This. Everything Else Was Ok...., The Box, The Jars Marking, Ect. I Would Love To Hear Everyones Feedback On This. Tha Nkfully I've Been Doing This For Years And Was Able To Spot It Asap Once I Opened It. I Wanted To Let Everyone Know To Really Keep Our Eyes Open. I Dont Double Check The Colors I Order From Mac Or Mac Pro But Now I'm Going To. Once Again I'm Glad That I've Been Dealing With Pigments A Long Time And Was Able To Spot It. Since I've Been Over Whelmed With Sales I Havent Been Able To Catch Fake Sellers Like I Was. Time To Go Rest...working 9 12 Hour Days Has Put My Lupus In A Major Flare Up. Oh Dany, I Just Realized I'm Typing In All Caps, I'm So Sorry Everyone
ssad.gif
((

Status
Not open for further replies.