eBay Sellers/Fakers to AVOID

Status
Not open for further replies.

peek_a_b0o

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
lol...hahaha, what a username - isellyoucheap - says it all doesn't it
th_LMAO.gif

i'm glad you got your $$ back - go buy some real brushes and enjoy every bit of them
yahoo.gif

Hehe I already did! LOL (At a M.A.C Store I may add)

chermosa

I got an answer of cosmeticland0
thmbup.gif

HI:
OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS???? HOW CAN I tell if they are fake??? Ive been buying some pigments with other lady. I am afraid shes selling me fakes. I am sorry. please help thanks

rockin

I've bought a couple of things from cosmeticland0 in the past, which have been genuine. However, I haven't bought any pigment from them so can't speak for the past authenticity of those.

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin
I've bought a couple of things from cosmeticland0 in the past, which have been genuine. However, I haven't bought any pigment from them so can't speak for the past authenticity of those.

I buy quite abit from Cosmeticland0 - steer clear of the pigments and the eyeshadows - I had dodgy ones of each in my last order. Everything else - to my very poor limited knowledge - has been really good
yes.gif

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by chermosa
I got an answer of cosmeticland0
thmbup.gif

HI:
OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS???? HOW CAN I tell if they are fake??? Ive been buying some pigments with other lady. I am afraid shes selling me fakes. I am sorry. please help thanks

If she really wants some help tell her come join us, I'm sure we would love to have her on board and she can learn a lot here
thmbup.gif

ClareBear86

Quote:
Originally Posted by halocaustic
kostmeticsking is now selling the latest batch of fakes:
eBay Feedback Profile for kosmeticsking

Which is a shame because I got 2 lipglasses from him a while back and they were 100% genuine.

Ebay is a no-go for me from now on for any MAC!
thmbdn.gif

also either changed his name or has another account under kosmeticskid

im trying to get my money back for 3 pigments right now!!!

Sundae

wow, I have cosmeticland0 saved as one of my favourates. I've bought a few things from here also and I know they are genuine.

julie150463 What eyeshadow's did you get that were fake?

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae
wow, I have cosmeticland0 saved as one of my favourates. I've bought a few things from here also and I know they are genuine.

julie150463 What eyeshadow's did you get that were fake?

Hi there

I had a Gesso and Deep Truth ES and the infamous white pigment
thmbdn.gif

Sundae

oh no, I have been watching deep truth, how did you know they were fake? What gave it away?

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae
oh no, I have been watching deep truth, how did you know they were fake? What gave it away?

They're in the horrible boxes that mark so easily. I dare say if I took the kitchen knife to it, it would show an indented pan.

PM me and I'll send it to you to have a look at - it's of no use to me

Julie

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by girloflowers
New NARS Makeup Brushes 24PCs Set + Free EMS Shipping - eBay (item 120241147566 end time Apr-08-08 00:32:33 PDT)

i know these aren't mac, please don't kill me

would you say these babies are real? i want them!!!

Personally, I would avoid it. They are selling fake MAC brush sets. I wouldn't doubt that the Bobbi Brown brushes are fake too. There are SO MANY brush sets on sale too. Coming from Hong Kong as well. Enough said. I would, once again, avoid it.

Xqueeze_me

kosmetiques_boutiques is flogging fake pigments and eyeshadows. The shades are just WAY OFF and disgusting-looking! (I know, I know I can't distinguish whether its fake or not by the shades in the listings but these ones are TOO FAR OFF!)

Smart, mix in with some authentic stuff too... Sneaky faker like the genuine sellers turned bad!

Cornflower

Revved Up
Copperized
Accent Red
Golden Lemon
Gold Mode

Sushi Flower e/s - Lookie at the box and label on top of box
Beauty Marked e/s - Lookie at the box and label on top of box too. Is the shade even correct?

Classic fake - "MAC" 7 piece Brush set

yorkshiregal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade1012
I am cancelling my account tomorrow... I am so tired of EBAYS shit. Notice all the "shill" bidding that is going on lately? by buyers like e**e and I**J? they are ALL over ebay.. from make up to MAC tools and childrens toys. I sent EBAY a message about this and you know what they told me? That they had no proof that they were "shill" bidders... no proof? Ummm hello... they all have a variation of the same flipping name! Thats no coincidence! Whatever... I am done with EBAY from now on I will just go straight to the source... save my pennies and buy real stuff.

Jade

OMG I tried to bid on a few Mac eyeshadows a few weeks ago and these sellers out bided me on them all I thought something like that was going on
angry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.