eBay Sellers/Fakers to AVOID

Status
Not open for further replies.

talste

unless its a cream blush, those buggers are a bitch to depot.
I've been wearing band aids on various fingers for a week after depotting & filling up a blush palette
tong.gif

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by talste
unless its a cream blush, those buggers are a bitch to depot.
I've been wearing band aids on various fingers for a week after depotting & filling up a blush palette
tong.gif

That sounds like fun!
winks.gif
I LOVE depotting. Weird hobby.. hehe!

Anywho, I've just edited my earlier post when I saw your response. Use EnKore's way to depot cream blushes or eyeshadows without heat so they won't melt when you depot them.
yes.gif

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaquille
question.. if u receive fake stuffs and you ask for a refund, do you return the items too?

I guess technically you're supposed to, but I bought a fake pigment and was issued a refund without returning the pigment. But I could be wrong. I certainly don't want to pay to send back a fake item so the seller can turn around and re-list it for some un-witting buyer.

2bulldogs

cosmeticland0 also sells fakes. they sell some authentic but mix the fake in with their stock. frightening really. they seem to have a loyal following but I purchased eyeshadows and depotted them and they have the indentation that is def. fake. plus the labels are wrong.

talste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
That sounds like fun!
winks.gif
I LOVE depotting. Weird hobby.. hehe!

Anywho, I've just edited my earlier post when I saw your response. Use EnKore's way to depot cream blushes or eyeshadows without heat so they won't melt when you depot them.
yes.gif

Yeah I'll have to give Enkore's method a go next time round. I didn't have the pliers on hand last time so instead tried 'Talste's lets slice a few fingers method' (Not recommended BTW)
nope.gif

panda0410

^^ LOL!! I can just see you trying to pry the pan from the pot
winks.gif
I use Enkores no heat for all my shadows, only ever wrecked two and they were some of my very first depots - now its down pat and I love this method. You do have to break the pot but if you're depotting then you wont be using/needing it again anyway.

lucienne75

I was trying to depot the blush ( flirt&tease) but it wrecked and I saw rings in the pan, so it is fake ?
The LE blushes I can buy with my-boo-kitty with 100% quality and authentics.
But the problem is the regular collection .... I´ll try to buy with buyyugiohonline , but i was looking at this seller store and she is selling some blushes with no box .... is that suspicious ?

panda0410

buyyugiohonline sells authentic goods - I wouldnt worry too much if its not in a box but if you are unsure then just stay away.

You can buy ANYTHING from my-boo-kitty and know that its real - she doesnt sell fakes period.

If the blush you depotted has the rings in the back then yes its a fake, sorry.

ellienellie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotica
Judging by this comment on her latest auction i'm pretty sure shes already aware. Sounds like people have been messaging/"harassing" her about it.

MAC Eyeshadow Pigment Blush Glitter Cream Base 44 pack - eBay, Eye Shadow, Makeup, Beauty, Health. (end time 13-Jun-08 15:15:09 AEST)

Wow, that's a heck of a lot of shadows!!?? and she has three huge lots available as well.....
That's gotta be suspect surely???
anyone.gif

I'm new to MAC (a late starter! lol) and like anyone, I don't mind getting a bargain, and there are some to be had..... but even I wouldn't risk this one...

Shaquille

This seller is fake too iOffer: tiffanyz's Profile

I had no idea why I wasn't aware before..
I am asking for a refund, but I won't return the items, as purrtykitty said, I also won't let her go around selling fakes..
I'm still communicating with her.. think I could go for a full refund?

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
This seller is fake too iOffer: tiffanyz's Profile

I had no idea why I wasn't aware before..
I am asking for a refund, but I won't return the items, as purrtykitty said, I also won't let her go around selling fakes..
I'm still communicating with her.. think I could go for a full refund?

Its illegal to sell counterfeit stuff anyway. I hope you'll get your full refund!

As for tiffanyz's. They are ALL FAKES.
angry.gif
Pigments/Glitters are OLDer fakes with numbers only on stickers and thick jar bases.

lucienne75

Yes I know that I can trust in Sherri , I bought many things from her. I have 4 MAC blushes and now i´m using only the one I bought with her because I know it´s really a MAC blush.
The problem is that she sells more LE and I want some blushes that she doesn´t sell. I´ll try this other seller the blush is with no box but if other girls bought with her and it´s ok i´ll try .

Shaquille

Quote:
Its illegal to sell counterfeit stuff anyway. I hope you'll get your full refund!

angry.gif
Pigments/Glitters are OLDer fakes with numbers only on stickers and thick jar bases.

ahh it's so frustrating.. she wanted the items back otherwise she won't get me a refund.. i don't feel like sending the items back, because it will cost me the shipping too.. what should I do?
th_wallbash.gif

Exotica

Quote:
angry.gif

holysheep.gif
I just took a look at all the fake pigments she's selling!

Quote:
Deep Blue Green
Maroon
Steel Blue
Ruby Red
Blue Storm
Rose
Cornflower
Pink Pearl
Blue
All Girl
Teal
Fuchsia
Green
Bright Fuchsia
Emerald Green
Bright Coral
Kelly Green
Electric Coral
Rose Gold
Deep Purple
CoCo
Grape
Chocolate Brown
Violet
Coco Beach
Kitschmas
Blue Brown
Naked
Green Brown
FairyLight
Old Gold
Provence
Golden Olive
Vanilla
Chartreuse
Frozen White
Copper
Dark Soul
Copper Sparkle
Silver
Pink Bronze
Platinum
Tan
Silver
Deck Chair
Silver Fog
Melon
Frost
Golden Lemon
White
Gold
Pink Opal
Acid Orange
White Gold

Note to self: Stop buying pigments over the internet
heat.gif

Shaquille

Exotica I probably will still do it, but not through ebay/ioffer listings.. specktra and MAC web itself are examples of good buys..

Yeah you see the listings of fakes she sells.. I asked for a refund, she said no, she said I was trying to rip her off because I do not want to return the items, and she said I was accusing her stuff to be dangerous..
Dude!! who knows what's in there, might be hazardous to the skin.. ahh, she'll get the KARMA one day soon I hope

panda0410

Quote:
specktra and MAC web itself are examples of good buys..

Actually, you need to be careful on specktra as well so dont just assume that because its for sale here that its authentic. A number of people have already posted here over the past about having received fake items from sellers in the clearance bin. Maybe not all were sold deliberately as fakes but they were fake just the same and the same rule should apply - use your own judgement before you buy off ANY forum or selling site other than MAC itself
winks.gif

lucienne75

If I could buy from MAC site I would never buy in another place ! Im starting to think that is better to buy here in Brazil in MAC store even paying an astonishing price than buying fakes on ebay.

Exotica

Quote:
she said I was accusing her stuff to be dangerous..
Dude!! who knows what's in there, might be hazardous to the skin.. ahh, she'll get the KARMA one day soon I hope

They dont seem to care about the health risks.. only $$$$
angry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.