eBay Sellers/Fakers to AVOID

Status
Not open for further replies.

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pop violet
Cheryl, I just figured out who you are! I didn't realize you were the same person I just bought pigment samples from. You are the only person I trust for samples. You absolutely have the best selection I have ever seen and superb customer servce. OK, I'll stop now! LOL

LOL, LOL I just realized who you are too by reading your last few post's, lol. Here is another good seller folks so as you can see we respect and like each other, we dont hurt or bad mouth each other.

BellaItalia1969

Well written Cheryl
smiles.gif

I find quite alarming that some of these sellers of fakes come onto Spectra .Net,and blatantly deny any wrongdoing !Like I said before I know of some mates who have bought from Cheryl,I myself&my mates bought from Julie and MacTemptations,<<<UK,eBay sellers who I would recommend 100%

BellaItalia1969

Soz huns I forgot to add this seller:
s.gif
baninderkaur
MAC Eyeshadow Compact with FREE MAC Eyeliner!! on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 11-Feb-09 20:06:47 GMT)
48e9_1.JPG

looking at this seller Q&A on ebay...
some poor sap is getting this fake crap as a Valentine gift
ssad.gif

jackiek2674
fake MAC 12 eyshadows palettes!Fake MAC combo ermm mascara/gloss in 1!!!MAC LIP GLOSS / MASCARA IN ONE on eBay, also, Lip Gloss, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 12-Feb-09 09:25:50 GMT)

genesisdev -same thing vast amounts of fake MAC 12 eyeshadows palettes,fake eyeliner pencils

Mui

Hi!

I was just wondering if you guys have purchased any items from simplyfabulousyou or from v.i.p.cosmetics77?

I'm interested in a few items from each seller and I was just wondering (and hoping) that the items that they are selling are legit and authentic.

Thanks in advance!

chocedition

now cozmetixclub is selling fake grape pigments. I just got mine in today and it's a classic fake. Tiny numbers on the base of the jar,opaque color label with tiny batch code. Also the logo on the jar is separated too. As in the m and the a. Also the jar says made in canada but the box says made in the us. so buyer beware. I bought from them b4 and did not have a prob so maybe this is a fluke I don't know.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocedition
now cozmetixclub is selling fake grape pigments. I just got mine in today and it's a classic fake. Tiny numbers on the base of the jar,opaque color label with tiny batch code. Also the logo on the jar is separated too. As in the m and the a. Also the jar says made in canada but the box says made in the us. so buyer beware. I bought from them b4 and did not have a prob so maybe this is a fluke I don't know.

Hiya,I got the same fake sometime ago...different typesetting on the actual jar the MAC LOGO looked smudged too
ssad.gif
Same mistake made in US on the jar,made in Canada on the box.In the bin it went !!
angry.gif

Some sellers buy in bulk from that alibaba.com ...all fake MAC,Lancome ...!!Nasty ...Im have wrote to L'oreal and still waiting for their reply !?
BTW Happy Valentine girls
th_thstars.gif

Girls this is to clarify and prevent any hassle I forgot to add that i DID NOT purchase my fake pigment from COZMETIXCLUB ..

panda0410

Quote:

Holy crap
wtff.gif
I would never have expected that from that particular seller...

pop violet

Ooooh, pictures please! Did you contact that seller to let them know?

Quote:

chocedition

yeah I know! But you can't even trust the dang pics anymore either. The box I got doesn't match to the pic they had up either and believe me I was looking. I am so disappointed. Hey Panda the bottom looked exactly like that lovely lily except for the label being almost a scotch tape opaque color. Once I inspected the box I looked at the base and knew right away it was a dud. Ppl do not go on pics alone. Outright ask the seller for more pics of the product and ask them where they got it from. Remember this is your money so you don't want to have the hassle of trying to get your money back on top of not getting what you paid for. If this crap keeps up I'll soon be an apprentice to some of the experts on here..
I am now of the opinion that if they have more than 2 of any one color than it's going to be questionable. I will try and get some pics of it all tomorrow so you all can see.

VIC MAC

ddaf_1.JPG

Dosent these look real......I'm sure the lashes are fake...and this is sold by a UK seller!!!

ragina_falange

I'm never going to buy any MAC of Ebay - and what really irritates me, is that everytime I try to report an item......I can't.....aaarrghhh

VIC MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Soz huns I forgot to add this seller:
s.gif
baninderkaur
MAC Eyeshadow Compact with FREE MAC Eyeliner!! on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 11-Feb-09 20:06:47 GMT)
48e9_1.JPG

looking at this seller Q&A on ebay...
some poor sap is getting this fake crap as a Valentine gift
ssad.gif

jackiek2674
fake MAC 12 eyshadows palettes!Fake MAC combo ermm mascara/gloss in 1!!!MAC LIP GLOSS / MASCARA IN ONE on eBay, also, Lip Gloss, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 12-Feb-09 09:25:50 GMT)

genesisdev -same thing vast amounts of fake MAC 12 eyeshadows palettes,fake eyeliner pencils

I actually wrote this seller.....asking how on earth they can get them selves to state that this shit is MAC....
thmbdn.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by VICMAC
I actually wrote this seller.....asking how on earth they can get them selves to state that this shit is MAC....
thmbdn.gif

Lol funny you should say this as I have emailed this seller jackiek2674,as well
thmbup.gif
never replied ,(I did reported her to for selling fake MAC!) and now holy crap ....new eBay ID AlanK1808,same photo ,same item ,same location!It really makes me mad how these sellers of counterfeits can EASILY open another eBay account ,to peddle this crap!
thmbdn.gif
Ebay should get their act together !i despair

Here is
s.gif
alank1808 fake MAC listings
These palettes just look so awful !i can't believe that peep pay like £40!!!
230c_1.JPG

MAC CREAM EYESHADOW on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 20-Feb-09 14:47:06 GMT)

1b2f_1.JPG

Now all say
nonono.gif
norty,norty
Please report it girls
winkiss.gif

Thanks x

BellaItalia1969

Girls i saw this and i had to mention before I hit the bed...
This UK sellers,feedback is simply attrocious,the fake MAC stuff etc
mollybenc0191

5MAC GLITTER PIGMANTS ITEM number:250374204667
572b_1.JPG

one of her replies to her negative feedback made me chortle!! seriously !!!
ATTENTION: Schläger ist Fälschung! Club is counterfeit!
22-Dec-08 18:35
  • Reply by mollybenc0191 (22-Dec-08 18:54):

it bloody isnt, never selling to a german again
Wtf ....how they can allow this crap to be sold as genuine MAC!!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
ok guys i just uploaded the pics to photobucket so everyone can see what I was talking about. Look closely at the jar and the back of the box for where each was made.

Pictures by chocedition - Photobucket

Thanks
thmbup.gif
My fake MAC pigment had exactly the same error box said made in US,jar had made in Canada !Suffice to say that pigment has graced the inside of my rubbish bin
yes.gif

Now add these fake sellers of counterfeit MAC to your list:
Ebay UK

beautyatuk
s.gif

651f_1.JPG

MACs Cream Eyeshadow on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 19-Feb-09 21:26:24 GMT)

argent*2008 Fake MAC PIGMENTS!!Im surprised anyone buys from them ...reading their feedback was interesting..
s.gif
private425 ,fake glitters,fake MAC 12 eyeshadows palettes and Mac combos with blusher!
658a_1.JPG

Auction says bargain and starts at £60 !!
nonono.gif

JOBLOT EYESHADOW PALLETTE PIGMENT BLUSH on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 22-Feb-09 20:38:17 GMT)

s.gif
3225natalie fake MAC glitter pigments Seller says she has 100% pos feedback and customers who are happy with these fakes !
mac pigment set on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 18-Feb-09 18:05:56 GMT)
0207bon01
s.gif
fake MAC eyeshadows !

5 mac eyeshadows bnib on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 20-Feb-09 20:34:17 GMT)
c5f3_1.JPG

Must dash please if you have 5 min spare report this carp MAC
Thank you
....my 2 nd love after my children
mac_haul.gif

Girls this is just a quick update..on seller of these fake MAC pigments argent*2008
it's so totally unbelieveable that this person is still trading on eBay!!They just listed like 85 pigments !!!
a1a3_1.JPG

bb01_1.JPG

x20 MAC PIGMENT EYESHADOW 7.5g MIXED COLOURS on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 22-Feb-09 09:37:59 GMT)
Dont prospective BIDDERS read feedback ??!!!

GlitterLids

Hi everyone. i am new. Thank you all already--this site is AMAZING. I feel sick--I think I have been burned by fake pigments on ebay. Has anyone ever bought from/heard of seller SS111131? I have been looking on ebay to backfill my pigment colelction (I guess you can say 'obsession") and bought revved Up, Your ladyship, Apricot Pink, and Naval blue. they all looked real and she said they were evrified at her local MAC store. they smell like my other MAC pigments bought from MAc or MacPro, they have great color and the jars are hard to analyze--I have dozens of pigments, pro, LE, and reg colors, bought from Mac and if you line up the jars, you can see subtle differences like the ones in the fake Deep Purple thread....???? I am so confused, upset and disturbed. Thanks for any feedback you might have!

PS thanks to Cheryl, whom I contacted after finding her site--she helped me last night and lead me to this great forum! XOXO

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterLids
Hi everyone. i am new. Thank you all already--this site is AMAZING. I feel sick--I think I have been burned by fake pigments on ebay. Has anyone ever bought from/heard of seller SS111131? I have been looking on ebay to backfill my pigment colelction (I guess you can say 'obsession") and bought revved Up, Your ladyship, Apricot Pink, and Naval blue. they all looked real and she said they were evrified at her local MAC store. they smell like my other MAC pigments bought from MAc or MacPro, they have great color and the jars are hard to analyze--I have dozens of pigments, pro, LE, and reg colors, bought from Mac and if you line up the jars, you can see subtle differences like the ones in the fake Deep Purple thread....???? I am so confused, upset and disturbed. Thanks for any feedback you might have!

PS thanks to Cheryl, whom I contacted after finding her site--she helped me last night and lead me to this great forum! XOXO

Hun
specktra_welcome.gif
this website is fab for anyone who loves MAC,wants some info on MAC or anything else.Unfortunately i can't help you with regards to your question,as I have not bought nothing from the above mentioned seller.No fear though someone with more knowledge than me will be along soon to help you out
yes.gif

I adorrrrreeeeee
mac_haul.gif
spread the word girls !!

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
Holy crap
wtff.gif
I would never have expected that from that particular seller...

Maybe your right Panda....
On my last MAC order I got before todays I had ordered 2 grapes. Both have that color sticker and the different countrys listed on the jar and the box. On the jar it's says "Dist by Par Makeup Art Cosmetics" and then list's different country's. Both jars came from Mac Pro so I wonder if maybe you dont have a fake?? I wanted to let everyone know
smiles.gif
Besides the sticker color and the countries listed was there anything else I can check out on the grape?

As some of you know I post updates when I get my MAC orders in (directly from them) of things that are off/different. I sometimes post it here or in the Favorite ebay forums, anyway, lol I got in another order today and on both of my "Milks" the label is coming off along with the Golden lemon. All of them are the silver type. The dark soul has less then normal in it and it's a 2007 as did one of the glitters. The glitter is so low that if it hadnt come directly from MAC I would have sworn it was a fake or tampered with. Out of the 10 jars in in this order, the milk, dark soul, reflects blue, old gold & antique gold came without leaflets. I havent done a complete check of them yet like I always do and then make notations but when I saw this I wanted to add this info incase it helps.

This is why I keep all of my receipts and make notes since I/we never know what changes MAC might be making. I have a migraine so i cant double check my spelling like I usually do before posting. Time to go lay down
smiles.gif
Please feel free to ask questions about a certain color box or jars. I'd be more then happy to see if I have gotten that color in recently..

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIC MAC
ddaf_1.JPG

Dosent these look real......I'm sure the lashes are fake...and this is sold by a UK seller!!!

ragina_falange

I'm never going to buy any MAC of Ebay - and what really irritates me, is that everytime I try to report an item......I can't.....aaarrghhh

Ragina _falange,thankfully is not selling nothing at the mo !
I just added these 2 sellers to the hall of shame !Im postive that they are same person
nonono.gif
Fake MAC liquid eyeliner and fake pencil eyeliners!

91cc_2.JPG
1aaa_1.JPG

quickasaflash50
s.gif

accessoriesjustforyou

Status
Not open for further replies.