Fake Pigments Closetmustgo

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin
I've just taken a look at the MAC Pro site, and got this picture of the Chartreuse pigment from there. It looks more like the colour of the 'fake' pigment pictured in an earlier post than the authentic one

35lg41t.jpg

I have also purchased a Chartreuse from a seller in the US (someone on the recommended list), which I am currently waiting for. The seller has a picture of the pigment jar and box (pic below) next to a pic of pigment that looks the same colour as the MAC picture above.

2m2hzkl.jpg

These look the same to me, but not when compared to that much brighter green shown earlier. Please tell me I haven't made another booboo?
ssad.gif

The seller's ID is naomidrive, correct?

Sushi.

closetmustgo has just recieved my pigments (sent back with a tracking for my refund) i emailed her now once again saying it says she has them, hopefulyl she refunds me asap!

look_divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi.
she would only give you a refund if you got the letter?

NO i opened a dispute with paypal and paypal state i need a letter of authenticity off mac before i will get a refund, closetmustgo wants me to retunr but i cant return until i gt the letter off mac and they sent me a right old letter that i cant understand really
ssad.gif

look_divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi.
she would only give you a refund if you got the letter?

NO i opened a dispute with paypal and paypal state i need a letter of authenticity off mac before i will get a refund, closetmustgo wants me to return but i cant return until i get the letter off mac and they sent me a right old email that i cant understand really
ssad.gif

look_divine

closetmustgo has not yet responded to the dispute through paypal, had no correspondence for ages off her or paypal, i presume if she doesnt contact paypal they will refund me?
or am i again being niave
ssad.gif

chermosa

I bought also a fake pigment teal (unfortunately the purchase was the 01.20.08
ssad.gif
) and this week I got the deep blue green fake pigment. Because of this I realised that teal is also a fake ...

I contacted her because of the deep blue green, she told me:

The spektra info in incorrect. But as I have been facing this issue since that information was posted, I am not willing to fight about it. I sell only 100% authentic mac products as all my products are. I would never sell a fake. Just return it to me as I would not be able to prove to you with your satisfaction that it is real.

- closetmustgo

I wrote her an e-mail if I could also send the teal back and if she would pay the shipping fee (I'm living in Germany and I think it would be at least 10$) but she doesn't answer
ssad.gif

I paid with paypal, what shall I do now?
th_dunno.gif

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by chermosa
I contacted her because of the deep blue green, she told me:

The spektra info in incorrect. But as I have been facing this issue since that information was posted, I am not willing to fight about it. I sell only 100% authentic mac products as all my products are. I would never sell a fake. Just return it to me as I would not be able to prove to you with your satisfaction that it is real.

- closetmustgo

I wrote her an e-mail if I could also send the teal back and if she would pay the shipping fee (I'm living in Germany and I think it would be at least 10$) but she doesn't answer
ssad.gif

I paid with paypal, what shall I do now?
th_dunno.gif

Specktra info incorrect? SHE should have a look, several in fact, to see all the evidence and pictures that we can come up with AGAINST her shitty fakes.

"Just return it to me as I would not be able to prove to you with your satisfaction that it is real" - SHE can't even prove to you that the pigments are real, which they are absolutely NOT! Shouldn't she bloody know well by now that her batch of pigments are FAKE?! What a biatch.

"I'm not willing to fight about it" - So that means she knows she's selling fake pigments. She doesn't have ANY proof and will NOT show us the evidence that she bought in bulk from her "manufacturers/suppliers". Privacy my ass when she said about keeping her "manufacturers/suppliers" information from being exposed due to privacy issues. She's plain guilty of buying in bulk from her "manufacturers/suppliers".

"I would never sell a fake" - What a load of BULL. Don't let her bully you into doubting yourself.

File a dispute with eBay and Paypal. I hope you get your money back.

chermosa

I got today another answer of her:
Hello,
I apolgize for the delay in responding, I have been out for the last 3 days. The pigments you purchased are in fact 100% authentic. I buy direct from mac and I know they do not sell fake merchandise to me. I will take them back, unused and in the same condition I sent them in. However I do not refund shipping fee's as my items are genuine.
THank you

So I will send them back to her, I just don't like that I have to pay the shipping fees...

look_divine

Quote:
I got today another answer of her:
Hello,
I apolgize for the delay in responding, I have been out for the last 3 days. The pigments you purchased are in fact 100% authentic. I buy direct from mac and I know they do not sell fake merchandise to me. I will take them back, unused and in the same condition I sent them in. However I do not refund shipping fee's as my items are genuine.
THank you

So I will send them back to her, I just don't like that I have to pay the shipping fees...

open a dipute with paypal, then you will have to send them back and you will get a full refund inc shipping

chermosa

but then I need like you a letter of mac or not? and then maybe she doesn't want to take the teal back (too long ago for a dispute..)

look_divine

Quote:
but then I need like you a letter of mac or not? and then maybe she doesn't want to take the teal back (too long ago for a dispute..)

no if she said return then return demand a refund on the postage, you could always file a dispute with ebay since the paypal dispute is past
smiles.gif

MissX

Hi all I don't mean to hijack but would someone mind looking at this pigment - I bought it from Closetmustgo and I suspect it is fake due to the frosty label. Everything else seems ok though. Unfortunately I don't have another Electric Coral to compare it to. If it is fake I need to file a dispute asap thanks.
ElecCoral.jpg