for anyone that can read spanish... (specktra member related)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizz.Yasmine

i think 99% of the people here know its not a ''typical spanish girl'' thing to do. we have plenty of spanish members who don't post things like that. they were just plain mean and shouldn't need a mod to tell them that they were so wrong.

astronaut

I found a myspace group of people posting threads making fun of members here and also criticizing how certain members don't deserve the massive amount of replies for their FOTD's when their work really wasn't that impressive. I was shocked to see that the people participating happened to be popular posters on here... It really upsets me because people come here to learn and share our love for makeup and for people to take our images to an outside site just to ridicule, since they know it's not allowed at specktra, and especially from popular members. I didn't want to mention it but now that since this thread is pretty much similar, I had to say something.

astronaut

I just went through 28 pages of that crap. Some were saying that liked certain looks, but most of it was shit talking. LAME.

And before I forget, what happened to her? Anyone remember her username? Actually, I don't check the FOTD section often anymore so she may still be active, I just don't know it lol.

S6300063.jpg

They kept complimenting her and posting her image constantly on the thread, and every time I see her picture, I really want to shoot myself. And she's only 19? Oy. I want to shoot myself even more knowing that she's a peer! She's so dang effing PERFECT!!!
ssad.gif

And also, anyone familiar with Kaikhaod on youtube? If you look at the sites that have linked her videos, they are all bashing her, REAL BAD. I've seen some people go to the extent of taking her video stills and making offensive animated images of them. Also, taking screen shots of an unattractive frame of a video. I mean... really? What do these people do all day? How lonely must you be to find enjoyment in that type of stuff? There are plenty of normal enjoyable things to do out there. I just don't get it. Really, imagine it. Someone just regularly going on the computer, interacting with other people who they most likely don't know, only to hate and criticize innocent people who have done nothing to deserve it. That's lame to the ultimate degree.

Okay, I'll admit, I corral my friends and tell them "You guys have to check out these videos of this girl on Youtube! She's so ridiculous!". Talking about Tina Chen. But... well, come on now. She's actually way more out there than Chris Crocker, although I like Chris Crocker
greengrin.gif

frocher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Some of them are members of Specktra. It's wasn't hard to do the math and figure out who they are. I am disappointed.

This is the part that angers and saddens me the most.

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
oh, so nothing else can be done? like, disable right click?

Or in my case, with a mac, I drag a photo online right on my desktop. No right click ever required.

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
internet gangstas and real life wankstas.

One of the best quotes ever
choochoo.gif

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingFrAbsoltion
They weren't saying mean things about her, they thought she was pretty, it was mostly good.

... Yeah. That's why I said they kept complimenting her.
oh.gif

SingFrAbsoltion

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
... Yeah. That's why I said they kept complimenting her.
oh.gif

oops. never mind haha I thought it said commenting on her

User93

i agree with Luinatiel completely, but once again, that has nothing to do with nationality, its just about the community and the inside rules there. In that Vogue forum such behaviour seems completely acceptable for them, so they just go on and on.. Im a newbie on specktra, and i havent been here for a long time, but i bet if someone started posing pics of other girls and making rude fun of them, that wouldnt be appreciated not only by moderators, but by the community in general. And again, im a newbie, but as MAC Whore, frocher and austronaut said, if there are people from specktra in that forum.. im speechless
ssad.gif
thats just too sad

Stephie Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
I just went through 28 pages of that crap. Some were saying that liked certain looks, but most of it was shit talking. LAME.

And before I forget, what happened to her? Anyone remember her username? Actually, I don't check the FOTD section often anymore so she may still be active, I just don't know it lol.

That is Bonkisqueen.... I think she is still active, but doesn't post that much. She has some awesome FOTD's.

amelia.jayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
HOW PATHETIC!!!!!!!!
and i bet these are the types of girls who wear a tiny bit of mascara and some lip balm

i hear it all the time from girls like them.. they are just jealous
i bet they've never worn 'coloured' eyeshadow in their lives

exactly what i was thinking! they're prolly real common girls. i see this kind of thing on teen girl forums all the time. i mean, i guess everybody talks shit every now and then (we're all human).. but to do it publicly like that is super lame!

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephie Baby
That is Bonkisqueen.... I think she is still active, but doesn't post that much. She has some awesome FOTD's.

Oh no! I wanted to see more of her looks doing a search but I guess they were too old and aren't showing up
ssad.gif

coachkitten

I just searched under her name and I was able to pull up a few looks under the threads that people thanked her for. She is freaking talented and gorgeous!

Tashona Helena

i thought it was weird those bitches were always showing up in my awstats...well I'm blocking the site now. I've been dealing with immature shit like this since I was 13...I'm 19 now do not have the time to huff and puff over it. They need to grow up. I don't care if they said bad or good things about me, they shouldn't be taking my bandwidth...I posted my tutorial for you girlies only, end of story.

Luinathiel

The Vogue moderator I talked to about the post, has just told me she has closed the post cause the lack of respect to some specktra girls.
thmbup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.