Fyrinnae?? (formerly Bombshell Bath)

athena123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furrinalia
They do have a section of low-shimmer and matte shadows here. Not a huge selection but some beautiful shades anyway. And you can always get the powder modifier if you prefer your shadows in pressed format.

I'm not a huge fan of their eyeshadows myself but on some days they work. I mostly go there for mineral foundation
yahoo.gif

thanks for the link, I didn't know they had the powder modifier- Next time I'm hunting for mineral eyeshadows I may have to give them another look. I really don't like loose mineral eyeshadows at all!

girloflowers

i love love love fyrinnae but oh GOD the order took about two months to get here (i live in australia)

but my shadows stay on all day through rain or shine, and all i use for a base is this cheap no brand gold stick of cream eyeshadow or something.

greenandcurly

I have ordered three times from Fyrinnae, and it's my all-time-favourite brand of eyeshadows! Yes, the shipping times are awful, but it's worth it. And it's great they ship for free when you order a bit more. I live in sweden and it has worked perfectly everytime.

Colours: They vary in quality of course, the ones with more glitter are harder to get a good result with, but I find that with all shadows, no matter the brand. But they give such a great colour payoff, and stay on the whole day without looking dull at the end of it, and with a good base, it doesn't crease at all! And the range of colours, it's fantastic!

Some of my favourites are Rapunzel had extensions, Black Plum, Dragonskin, Solstice and Dragonmagic, Kitten in heels is also a great colour. I have about 40 of their shadows, and more coming!

gymangel812

Quote:
Originally Posted by athena123
Unfortunately for me, I can't wear any of their eyeshadows - too much shimmer and sparkle, not suitable for everyday office wear. At least I only spent $$ on samples instead of full size. I love the philosophy behind this company; too bad they can't come up with pressed mineral non-sparkly kind of eyeshadows.

you should get snow leopard, super pretty, non shimmery, very silky taupe color.

i love fyrinnae. they're eyeshadows are awesome. my faves are: newcastle, little red's pet wolf (i think this might be d/c now but luckily i got a full size), selkie skin (moth brown dupe), sake & sashimi, snow leopard, and queen mab. I also love their inks, easy to apply and stay put.

only downside is obviously the wait time, but i don't mind waiting.

CantAffordMAC

I really love Fyrinnae.

I really wish they would make their own pressed shadows. I'm starting to have way too many little pots in my traincase.

The only shades I got that I don't like are peaseblossom, kimchi, winter again and kitten in heels. I have Leif, shallow sleep, tempting hansel, montalivet, japan, equality.......the list goes on.

I freaking love them! Didn't like the powder modifier at all--dumped 3/4 of it and replaced with alcohol.

Sound Of Vision

Oh I've been wanting to order from Fyrinnae since I saw their stuff, but I can't register. Wanna know why? They don't have my country listed!!! Man, that pisses me off. I mean, for fucks sake, they have ANTARCTICA on their country list!! My country is much much closer and easier for shipping.*eyeroll*
I sent them e-mail about it, will they be including my country in near future, but didn't get any responses.

Could any of you registered people help me? Can you contact them on any other way?

Oh and it says on their website that they are working on faster shipment...hopefully it's be faster soon.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound Of Vision
Oh I've been wanting to order from Fyrinnae since I saw their stuff, but I can't register. Wanna know why? They don't have my country listed!!! Man, that pisses me off. I mean, for fucks sake, they have ANTARCTICA on their country list!! My country is much much closer and easier for shipping.*eyeroll*
I sent them e-mail about it, will they be including my country in near future, but didn't get any responses.

Could any of you registered people help me? Can you contact them on any other way?

Oh and it says on their website that they are working on faster shipment...hopefully it's be faster soon.

they probably never got back to you because of how busy they've been. I sent them an email months ago and they never got back to me.

delic1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
they probably never got back to you because of how busy they've been. I sent them an email months ago and they never got back to me.

ditto. I sent one two a few months back and still not a word.

I need to get more of the rice powder primer! I got a sample of it and fell in love with how silky it makes my face feel and keeps my skin shine free! i use it on top of my BE fondation and mineral vail. I'm probably going to get 2 jars of it so I am stocked up since shipping is crazy now.

Has anyone tryed the oil control powder? I just wonder if there is a difference between the rice powder and that one . Or if i should just stick with the Rice powder primer.

Oh and I got their Silken eyeshadow base in light and I think it is as good as UDPP honestly. I wore one on one lid and the other on the other lid one day to see if there was a difference by the end of the day. And there wasn't any! Now I don't see it on the site. Hopefully it will be added. I love how silky soft if feel when you use it.

I have a bunch of samples but Starfish is one of my faves and would like a bigger size of that one.

-moonflower-

I ordered a load of samples and some full sized products off there in January, and they're still not here!
Soon, hopefully...
I can't even remember what I ordered now!
But I'm excited about it arriving, if it ever does.
smiles.gif

delic1999

The site now says it can take up to two months before your order is filled and sent. They also have a thing now that when you go to check out it says that you agree to wait X amount of time for your product to be filled.

I ordered 3 full sized jars of the rice powder primer and a ful size starfish. That way I'm stocked up for a while.

Paramnesia

OMG I'm so glad I found this thread, I'm totally in love with the range of liquid liners they have I'm so gunna have to try some and the cute new jars for the new eye shadows.

Daligani the foundation on you looks AMAZING, I'm seriously thinking I should try it, I'm super pale, don't really like most foundations because they're so heavy (I'm not used to foundation) and I feel nothing ever covers my acne scars and general yuckness.

Oh and they're SO cheap compared to MU here (Aus), I'm willing to wait awhile for a good produce for a good price.

delic1999

i just got my order on Tuesday and they wrote me on Saturday saying

"Hello! Just wanted to let you know that since you purchased 3 rice powder primers, but your order was several days before our sale, we have refunded you $7. Your order was sent this morning and should arrive Monday or Tuesday. Have a good weekend!"

Woo hoo! And I got a free sample with my order as well and have yet to try it out. I also found out on the site today that the eye shadow base is on it now! Plus the shipping time are better too!

Brittni

Their eyeshadow base has been on it and IMO it's complete CRAP! Its so liquidy and is annoying to have to roll on.

I love their shadows though and rice powder etc. Their inks linkers are cool too.
greengrin.gif

Papa_Keilbasa

my mum ordered some for my birthday [april 25] in febuary-- I don't know if they've come in yet or not; I guess it's good that she ordered so early!
I'm really exited, I got a bunch of colours!

delic1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
Their eyeshadow base has been on it and IMO it's complete CRAP! Its so liquidy and is annoying to have to roll on.

I love their shadows though and rice powder etc. Their inks linkers are cool too.
greengrin.gif

Well I use my finger to blend it on after I roll on a tiny bit on my lid. I have no problems with it. I like it. It wasn't on the site for a while. It just recently got added back onto it.

Brittni

Quote:
Originally Posted by delic1999
Well I use my finger to blend it on after I roll on a tiny bit on my lid. I have no problems with it. I like it. It wasn't on the site for a while. It just recently got added back onto it.

Really? I didn't know that! I used to order from there every month until their shipping got absolutely ridiculous. It's not worth it to me anymore. Oh, yeah, that's what I do too...for some reason I just don't like it; doesn't seem to make the colors pop or stay any better then without it. I find Pure Luxe's to be better out of mineral brands anyway but I guess we'll see after UDPP! Maybe I'll do a test of all three on my arm and see which stays the longest.

delic1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
Really? I didn't know that! I used to order from there every month until their shipping got absolutely ridiculous. It's not worth it to me anymore. Oh, yeah, that's what I do too...for some reason I just don't like it; doesn't seem to make the colors pop or stay any better then without it. I find Pure Luxe's to be better out of mineral brands anyway but I guess we'll see after UDPP! Maybe I'll do a test of all three on my arm and see which stays the longest.

Yep it was off the site for a bit. But anyways the shipping is back to almost normal

"Current "processing" time frame is around 7-20 business days for most purchases (excludes weekends and holidays!). "

UDPP does work very well and has a lot of staying power.

-moonflower-

My order finally came a few weeks ago. I love the eyeshadows, and the foundation and blush are nice too, as is the rice primer. The roll-on primer I didn't like at all though, it really dries out my lids and makes my eyeshadows chalky and hard to blend.