If you had a choice which USA city would you like to live in?

Sarah

I'd love to move to Orlando, FL.
I was out there in september and everything about the place was amazing, I could live there easily and very happily
smiles.gif

valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spam.n.Rice
Yes I love Seattle!!! I don't think I could live anywhere else....well SF would be my other choice though.

yeah, If I had to move to the states I would go for Seattle too..since its the most similar to Vancouver (Canada)

Classic Beauty

Austin, NYC, Boston or San Fran.

I live in Texas right now and Dallas and Houston wouldn't be enjoyable places to live. My mom lived in Dallas the past 6 months and the people there are down right snooty. But it has GREAT shopping.

kimmy

i don't think i ever want to live anywhere outside of southern california. i know, most people hate it because of the traffic and cost of living, but i've never lived outside here and i wouldn't want to.

i'd love to move to costa mesa or huntington beach, california. i spend most of my time in those places anyway haha. that's pretty much a pipe dream though unless i stumble onto some massive fortune
tong.gif

jackie100

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
i don't think i ever want to live anywhere outside of southern california. i know, most people hate it because of the traffic and cost of living, but i've never lived outside here and i wouldn't want to.

i'd love to move to costa mesa or huntington beach, california. i spend most of my time in those places anyway haha. that's pretty much a pipe dream though unless i stumble onto some massive fortune
tong.gif

I livee in Costa Mesa right now and used to live in HB... I actually hate it!!!
It's so boring and suburban like, I wanna get out of here asap! It's not that expensive in Costa Mesa, Costa Mesa has some real ghetto areas too... I pay 1200 a month for my 1 bedroom apt, I don't think its too bad...

I would love to live in either Malibu, or Hollywood Hills or somewhere in Los Angeles. I think I'm also a city girl and really really hate the suburbs!

Also wouldn't mind living in Miami, I've been watching lots of 8th and ocean and miami looks hot!

I'm self employed so I could easily move right now to those places, except Malibu, that's a bit too expensive... But I just stay here cause I'm used to it...

Throwaway Style

Chicago or New York.
i'm so so torn.
The two main schools I wanna go to after highschool are in Chicago and New York (Chicago - Columbia College, NY- F.I.T)
Right now I feel like I'd explode if I moved out of Chicago, I just feel so extremeeely rooted here. I love it.

litlaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
Over the past couple of years I've been doing quite a lot of work about 50 miles south of Atlanta, GA but although I like Atlanta I'm not sure I'd want to live there.

trust me, you don't want to live here...

j/k
tong.gif
(kind of anyway, I've been here too long)

I want to live nearer to the ocean, probably Seattle. My sister lives up there, so I'm visiting her next week. It's perfect timing too because I just graduated, and this is the time for me to start seriously considering relocating.

SChotgurrl

I'm stuck between ATL, L.A., and Miami/South Beach...the downside is L.A and Florida have too many risks of natural disasters, but then again Georgia is at risk for hurricanes too....I dunno I would base it upon my income I guess!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiifugaziii
SEATTLE!!! i've wanted to live there for years.

Funny you say that, my top 3 choices are:

1. SEATTLE
2. SEATTLE
3. SEATTLE

There is a lot to do, I love the people and I LOVE the rain! Yeah, I will be moving back shortly!
smiles.gif

MACHOMULA

Though there are no MACs nearby, I'd have to go with my hometown of Grassy Creek, NC. I know it sounds like the most corny place in the world, but it is so very small, peaceful, and inspiring.

Winter = Frozen White
Spring= Emerald Grenn
Summer= Orange Tangent and Freshwater
Fall= Amber Lights

Get my point? No place like it!!

User34

Hands down NYC.
I moved from NYC in July to South Carolina.. but like 20 mins from Charlotte NC.
::YAWN!!::
I can't wait to move back. If only it was a lil' cheaper to actually LIVE in NYC!

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Funny you say that, my top 3 choices are:

1. SEATTLE
2. SEATTLE
3. SEATTLE

There is a lot to do, I love the people and I LOVE the rain! Yeah, I will be moving back shortly!
smiles.gif

I agree...:
sigh.gif
:
Id move Back to Seattle. .. I love the rain. .. and here in so.cal.. we get NO RAIN . and it depresses me!!!
Seattle amazes me. its history. how it was built..TWICE! and the underground tunnels. It has AMAAAZZING seafood.. (and an amazing mac counter the best one ive EVER been to[in the way of people being nice to you while your are trying to drop some cash at their place of employment]) The space needle (touristy i know) the Amphibious Cars that take you thru the town and out on the water.. not a good city for driving though. the parking fees are outrageous!!