Let's have a "What the f**k??"-Ebay thread....

gigiproductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet8684girl
What I hate is that she's bidding on the same postcards that she's already won, so no one else gets a chance at them!

i got something for her she is not winning my BAPE card..
lol so she can go stuff it lol

i notice the same..she makes it go to insane prices so only she gets em..ha! not on that card

LOL i sound so funny but i mean it..BAPE Card-= GIGI

mare

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet8684girl
What I hate is that she's bidding on the same postcards that she's already won, so no one else gets a chance at them!

Um... I hate to tell you all this, but I'm *not* bidding on cards I already have. How would any of you know what cards I already have; actually have *in my possession*? Nor am I "artifically inflating the price." If anything, other bidders are, just so they can find out my maximum and make *me* pay the most possible. As a matter of fact, one of you all but admitted to it. (Psst, I think Ebay frowns on that...) I just wonder if others would actually complete the auctions, should they find out what that max is and beat it...

And for whoever suspected I'm just a shill bidder... you'd be wrong. Ask the sellers if I paid for the auctions. You'll find that I have.

I've been quite enjoying reading all the libel in this thread so far. Thought I was unaware, did you? Well, I wasn't. Libel on. So I'm a retard and a dumb ass, huh? Go ahead, just keep on talking about me like you think it's still behind my back. I do, however, take exception to anyone "squeezing my neck in." Wow, is that a threat?
icon_eek.gif
Chill, girl!

Besides, I don't suppose anyone who's so up in arms about all the cards I'm supposedly "blocking access to" has noticed that the vast majority of them have been relisted, by the same or other sellers? What's stopping you from bidding on those auctions? Or is it just more fun to moan about it and libel others?

I realize this is not exactly the optimum first post in this forum, but there does come a point when a person feels the need to defend herself. So there you have the TRUTH. Libel on, if you must, but the other side needed to be voiced.

Mare

gigiproductions

dude enjoy your auctions ..but yes once you have stayed out of an auction other people have had chances to increase their collection
winks.gif
..enjoy your fame

AlliSwan

Jealousy and awe sometimes bring out the worst in people. I still think it's "crazy" to spend that much on a post card (and I mean crazy for ME, I have no right to judge what other people spend their $ on), but I would KILL to see that collection, girl...

Turbokittykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru-chan
This is a joke, check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MAC-LIZA-PM-Ey...QQcmdZViewItem

It's not even BN and she's starting the auction at such an high price.

Hmmm, so many suspicious things about this one...

Firstly the number of palettes the seller has listed and relisted, all in the same apparent condition, all with the same description and claim that they're starting it at 99p, which they didn't.

Secondly, the listing has been copied in part from this (seemingly genuine) auction, including the photo and the "I am starting it at 99p", even though it hasn't been started at anything like 99p.

Thirdly the seller is now, strangely, no longer a registered user.

I don't think I need to go on!

Turbokittykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
wow. this wasn't worth it~ http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...9740%26fvi%3D1

I disagree, it's a beautiful quad and it contains Parrot, (albeit labelled as Kicky Blue), which can easily sell for $50 or more on its own.

I just sold a brand new one for £50 plus £6.50 shipping, which works out as around $102.75 The Liza PM quad is really hard to find now, especially brand new and boxed, and the price they're going for is reflecting that.

Turbokittykat

I haven't heard of a Judy Blue lipglass stain, but Judy Blue eye shadow is a genuine MAC colour, and it is very rare. As the eBay description says, it was released for a one-off promotional event and was never available for sale. I've got one, and it looks just like the one in the eBay sale, including the sticker in the lid of the eye shadow case.

V2LUCKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbokittykat
I haven't heard of a Judy Blue lipglass stain, but Judy Blue eye shadow is a genuine MAC colour, and it is very rare. As the eBay description says, it was released for a one-off promotional event and was never available for sale. I've got one, and it looks just like the one in the eBay sale, including the sticker in the lid of the eye shadow case.

Lucky!

lola336

omg....shes selling it at cost..thats interesting..free shipping...u pay more at mac...at least here theres not tax..lol..im surprised no one has bought this yet :)

Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ada
Look at this--

http://cgi.ebay.com/MAC-PERVERTED-PE...cm dZViewItem

$100 for a POSTCARD?!? Is that one really that rare? I realize people like to collect these and everything (I do too!) but.... $100... for ONE postcard?!?

oh my goodness. now it's up to $214
icon_eek.gif

edited to say i'm totally watching this auction to see how it turns out since my post is already outdated

Demosthenes

US $290.59, with 18 hours to go... wow.

Mare, I think people are starting to inflate your bids. o_O I'm wondering what your max bid usually is now.

caffn8me

It's nice to see eBay fraudsters getting caught;
About three years ago I became suspicious of an eBay vendor selling a lot of airline related items (including current crew uniform items which of course poses a major security risk). I reported the vendor to one of the airlines in question and it resulted in the discovery of a major theft ring based at London's Heathrow airport but with associates working all the way from airports as far away as Toronto and Beijing. The three British ring leaders were jailed and several thousand stolen items were recovered according to the airline's European head of security who contacted me to let me know what had happened.

If you get suspicious of something on eBay it's worth reporting it. Scammers don't deserve a second chance.

mare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demosthenes
US $290.59, with 18 hours to go... wow.

Mare, I think people are starting to inflate your bids. o_O I'm wondering what your max bid usually is now.

People *starting* to inflate my bids? LOL! This has been going on for quite a while, and it's always the same inflater. I wonder if this person would actually pay if they found themselves the top bidder...

I just wonder why someone would do that...

Mare