Let's have a "What the f**k??"-Ebay thread....

Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=5637077 211

wtf???? you get tips to help with your acne. watch it be "don't eat junk food. wash your face 2x a day. wash off your makeup all of the time. drink a lot of water. don't drink soda."

wow, they've sold 15 of those already and some people bought multiple....talk about easy money

Ambi

Okay, I got my eye shadows from eBay user gettingglam, here is a pic

mac.png

Is there supposed to be a mirror and a little spongetip applicator under the pan? Also the back of both these shadows say "Primisque Lustre" no name or anything, they're just labeled "05" and "06"... So is this fake?

Ambi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
ACK!!! that's a fake!!! mac shadows have no applicator under the pan!!

I thought so, thanks for letting me know :/ Someone finally left him negative feedback today: "FAKE ITEM! RUBBISH QUALITY FOR £.NO REPLY TO NUMEROUS EMAILS. DO NO USE! RIPOFF". So, what should I do?

Juneplum

file a report with ebay and paypal asap.. keep copies of any correspondence u have had with him.. aw man this sucks! i'm sorry
ssad.gif

Ambi

I just went to his [gettingglam] profile, he made his feedback private, as in people can't see why he's gotten negative or neutral feedback, what a jerk... Let's bust this guy.

user2

I know who bought it....
winks.gif

Do you remember the auction for Jasmine e/s some months ago? It went up to $120 IIRC!

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
file a report with ebay and paypal asap.. keep copies of any correspondence u have had with him.. aw man this sucks! i'm sorry
ssad.gif

Actually June, I think we can do a bit better than that. I'd suggest that nobody reports him to eBay just yet as I want to order something from him myself. I'll pay by cheque (which the description says he accepts) which will give me his address and bank account details if I put a trace on the cheque. Once we have his address M·A·C can take action through the police and the local trading standards office. Counterfeiting is taken seriously here in the UK. If you report him to eBay it will possibly alert him to the fact he's been rumbled and there is a good chance that eBay doesn't actually have his address.

The guys behind the last eBay scam I busted got 3 years in jail although this case is much less serious.

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
I know who bought it....
winks.gif

Do you remember the auction for Jasmine e/s some months ago? It went up to $120 IIRC!

Are you kidding me??? LOL I have that color I use it here and there - but nothing to special - probably someone trying to complete a collection .. I guess.
smiles.gif

caffn8me

On a more lighthearted and non-makeup related note take a look at the photo with this auction
greengrin.gif

I wonder if the bag is included in the sale

msthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Quite a score for SR. Adding to her already dazzling collection. Lucky gal.

i'm pretty sure it's a back up.

Juneplum

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
OMG WHAT was she thinking with that pic????
oh, and u r right caffn8me.. buy something from the idiot, get all his info and THEN bust him! u ROCK!

AlliSwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by msthrope
i'm pretty sure it's a back up.

I bet so too. I was so frustrated when I randomly searched for Judy Blue months ago and I missed an auction for it by like three seconds. The winning bid was only like $23 but I think it was marexzwhatever, so I doubt I would have beat her out!