Let's have a "What the f**k??"-Ebay thread....

KJam

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
I know who bought it....
winks.gif

Do you remember the auction for Jasmine e/s some months ago? It went up to $120 IIRC!

I just bought that from gloss.com for 13.50!

They still have it
http://www.gloss.com/mac/index.jsp?clickid=hmp_leftnav_img&n-state=http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID%3dCATEGORY15103%26PRODUCT_ID%3 dPROD1503~~shopping-cart-location!www.gloss.com~G!00567E250ED1!Sh8A6k4NYYzi ~~ws-nocache

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by msthrope
i'm pretty sure it's a back up.

It is. It's a color I've been after for sometime and I go through phases where I don't look at Ebay for like 3-4 months. During that last "break" I missed out on like 3 of them. I just bought the first one 3 weeks ago and this was a backup. I like (if possible) to get backups of rare shadows. This one, and the other one were both BNIB and I'm weird when it comes to SUPER rare or really HTF colors and if they haven't been touched and I only have one, I won't use it. So I get two (again, if I can), so I can use one and have another for collecting purposes.

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bront82
what event was this color released at?

I forget but I believe it was some special event for the fashion industry in 2003, and they only made like umm 200 of them? (I could be wrong) and gave them out at the party as favors.

xiahe

icon_eek.gif
and i thought the bids for Parrot e/s were high....WOW. Judy Blue *is* a really pretty color, though...

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiproductions
is the color pretty?

It's gorgeous IMO and once I receive the second I'll swatch it for you guys to see, although there HAS to be someone else on here with one that they've used. I took a picture of the other one for legacy collection so it's there if you search for it.

AlliSwan

Judy Blue isn't a "dusty" blue, but it is a bit muted. I'm have a block trying to compare it to something. It's a nice color, and it's kind of like Early Morning, where it has its own time to shine and it kicks ass when it needs to, but it's not like a HG color.

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan
Judy Blue isn't a "dusty" blue, but it is a bit muted. I'm have a block trying to compare it to something. It's a nice color, and it's kind of like Early Morning, where it has its own time to shine and it kicks ass when it needs to, but it's not like a HG color.

What's HG?

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrassbabe
The Holy Grail
smiles.gif

ohhhhhhhh, hmm never heard that before. Thanks
smiles.gif

caffn8me

Total ripoff here

Empty 15 slot eye shadow pallette. The description says "SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE!!!" - total rubbish! Cost including postage and packing is $45 - rather more than the retail price of $12

I HATE cheats and liars!

Eye<3Colour

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
Total ripoff here

Empty 15 slot eye shadow pallette. The description says "SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE!!!" - total rubbish! Cost including postage and packing is $45 - rather more than the retail price of $12

I HATE cheats and liars!

i think she is prob back a few pages already. not sure. but yah what a biatch!! whoever pays that much deserves too. anyone who doesnt see that A. theres palettes all over ebay going for half than that and B. They are not getting the eyeshadows, which i think some may think they are... idiots!!