MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBunny
I adore that brush ... it seems much denser than the other duo fibre brushes and I can't wait to try it for foundation. It is extremely soft ... I would def. recommend getting it. Even if not for foundation, I am sure you will find a way to love it.

I just use my fingers honestly ... and the only base on my hand is the residue left from MAC wipes and sanitizer. Thanks for the compliments on the swatches ... I have to give the camera props for that.

thmbup.gif
That is what I have been hoping for. Still haven't seen that brush yet. I hope it arrives this weekend.

iagree.gif
Your swatches are gorgeous as always. Thank you.

Miss Dynamite

I'm really dying for this collection. Thank God I'm getting birthday money. Based on swatches, so far I want Smooth Merge and Triple Fusion MSFs, Fashion Patch, Eccentricity, and Girlish Romp MEs, Eclectic Edge Lipglass, maybe Colour Crafted Lipstick. And I'd like to get a few other things, but there are so many other things I want in July and August (Makeup Art Cosmetics collection is gonna kill me).
mac_wishlist.gif

jungleland

I went to check out the collection this morning, I ended up with Cheeky bronze that can be used as a blush for myself, for reference I should be a NC 30 (I'm a 32 for MUFE Face & Body foundation and I think it's NC 30 in MAC)

The blushes weren't still in but the MA told me they should get it this Friday, and also the pther counters will have this collection but she didn't stated a date for this.

I really didn't have the time to play as I wanted but I'll be back soon to check the whole collection when it will be available.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
These aren't sheer at all! These are a mix of three lipglasses. They're just as opaque as lipglass, because it is lipglass. They aren't sheer like the cremesheens or the tricolors.

The swatches of the lipglasses look great!! I really like Crazy Haute
winks.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBunny
I adore that brush ... it seems much denser than the other duo fibre brushes and I can't wait to try it for foundation. It is extremely soft ... I would def. recommend getting it. Even if not for foundation, I am sure you will find a way to love it.

love.gif

kittykit

Just went to check the collection out and I love the MSF and blushes but I only bought Smooth Merge (going to Australia in Oct to see my family... gotta save!!!) I find it really unique. My MA tried some other on me but they don't really show up on me. The #131 is awesome, she used it to apply the blushes and powder on me.

The lipsticks are very pretty. I will B2M for Trimming Talk.

I like this collection a lot, the colours are really beautiful
smiles.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
These aren't sheer at all! These are a mix of three lipglasses. They're just as opaque as lipglass, because it is lipglass. They aren't sheer like the cremesheens or the tricolors.

YES!!!!! I will be getting both Ecletic Edge and Funky Fusion and maybe Pretty Pattern. I'm glad that I skipped the Tri-Colored lipglasses since they were too sheer.

stickles

I saw the 131 on sale in Singapore today... for S$76, which comes out to US$52! Is it just me, or does that seem ri-donk-ulously expensive??

only1angel

My MAC counter just told me this collection is going to be out in the end of july?!?!?!?!?!? WTH!
angry.gif
I was counting the days for the 9th to come. AND they said they won't have Euristocrats collection...why, I have no idea?!?!?
th_confused_new.gif
I'm bummed out. Now I have to wait a whole month for the next collection, so not fair!
ssad.gif

lindsey251

I need help. I am about an NC35, and I want Porcelain Pink + Cheeky Bronze. I already have Moon River, and Petticoat (all for my msfs, and mineralized blushes). I still don't have Perfect Topping (my mac store is reserving one for me) so should I get Perfect Topping Or Porcelain Pink?

abbyquack

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
My MAC counter just told me this collection is going to be out in the end of july?!?!?!?!?!? WTH!
angry.gif
I was counting the days for the 9th to come. AND they said they won't have Euristocrats collection...why, I have no idea?!?!?
th_confused_new.gif
I'm bummed out. Now I have to wait a whole month for the next collection, so not fair!
ssad.gif

They better not delay this collection. It's the only one I care about til September.
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

Erin, question about Sunny by Nature...it appears from all the pictures we've seen so far to have very limited veining, so do you think there will be MSFs with more of the pink veining available? So far the swatches I've seen make me think it might be possible for some of us pale folk to wear it, if it has ample pink veining to tone down the bronze. Plus the texture of it looks to die for!

stickles

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Erin, question about Sunny by Nature...it appears from all the pictures we've seen so far to have very limited veining, so do you think there will be MSFs with more of the pink veining available? So far the swatches I've seen make me think it might be possible for some of us pale folk to wear it, if it has ample pink veining to tone down the bronze. Plus the texture of it looks to die for!

I'm not Erin, but of the 2 I've seen out as testers in stores in Singapore, neither have much pink veining

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickles
I saw the 131 on sale in Singapore today... for S$76, which comes out to US$52! Is it just me, or does that seem ri-donk-ulously expensive??

^^ yes, that is super pricey, more along the lines of their couture brushes!

Of the people who have already seen Smooth Merge, how does it compare with Blonde from BBR in terms of color and frostiness?

capmorlovesmac

Thank you for your pictures and swatches stickles!

They help a lot because now I am 100% sure that I will skip the blushes because their finish looks more like the Grand Duos
yucky.gif
than like the Sonic Chic/perm ones.

I find it kinda irritating that the blushes have more of a MSF finish and aren't more like the Sonic Chic ones. It makes the release of the blushes AND the MSFs in this collection kinda pointless because you probably won't need a MSF on top of the CC blushes because they are already shimmery enough.
hmm.gif

I love how the raspberry strip from Smooth Merge looks but I don't like the finish of the other two stripes. I will stick to Love Thing MB or find a powder blush in the color of the middle strip later.

saab

Stickles - love yr comparison pics thank you so much ...
smiles.gif
th_DANCE.gif

daft pink looks soooo pretty .
Improvise doesnt seem sheer at all , did you apply it heavily ?