MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

Paradise213

Hey Girls...

I really need to narrow my list of MSF'S down

so I was woundering if you could advise me on what msfs to get based on the ones I have so far.

I am NW20 when I am not tanned, and about NW35 when tanned in summer.

I have;
Refined (love)
Blonde (like this but hardly ever use)
Global Glow (Love)
Soft and gentle (this is okay as a highlight)
Shooting Star (love this but it's alittle dark)
So Ceylon (my all time favourite)

Can anyone compare So Ceylon, Shooting Star or Global Glow with Sunny by nature and cheeky bronze??

NeonKitty

Oh for crying out loud! What is it with this collection? I called my MAC store and this collection isn't launching early, yet it is in other parts of Canada? Why is it that it seems to be launching at different times in different countries, different parts of the same country, and nobody at MAC seems to know what is going on? Arghs.

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
nope.gif
Warm Soul and Fab-dabulous are not close. Warm Soul on me is a nice subtle blush, Fab-dabulous was on my list, but is way too pigmented.

Warm Soul - Mid tone beige with gold pearl

Fab-dabulous - Mid-tone burnt coral with yellow gold veining

Fabdab is so going to be my beyotch. A coral blush with gold veining,
thud.gif

it reminds me of the darker stripe of Brunette MSF,
love.gif

StyleDemon looks like it would warm my NC50 right on up with lightly applied. I hope it is not like Merrily which was entirely too red on me.

I am most excited by these two. I want the MSF too, but these are being got as soon as they hit the site.

Yagmur

Thank you KarlaSugar for your gorgeous Swatches!!!
th_worship.gif

Smooth Merge MSF, Cheek and Cheerful MB, Style Demon MB come to Mommy
drools.gif

Maybe the 131 and maybe the 226, but just maybe
winks.gif

purplerinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsey251
im extremely confused, is this releasing early in the us?
or on the 9th?

I think it depends on your location. Collection is set to release on the 9th but my Nordies counter is letting me pick up my stuff on the 6th.....

lindsey251

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplerinne
I think it depends on your location. Collection is set to release on the 9th but my Nordies counter is letting me pick up my stuff on the 6th.....

thanks! i'm gonna call them forsure

i have no idea what i want
maybe cheeky bronze?
need to swatch there, that's for sure!

abbyquack

I am not sure what to do...Triple Fusion seems so light in the swatches. I know it's a different color than Porcelain Pink, but I'm not sure if I should get both since they both kinda look like highlighters-- any suggestions?
th_dunno.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
I am not sure what to do...Triple Fusion seems so light in the swatches. I know it's a different color than Porcelain Pink, but I'm not sure if I should get both since they both kinda look like highlighters-- any suggestions?
th_dunno.gif

I say get what you really want first, then in a month go back to what you didn't. But I would say get Triple Fusion and smooth merge if you don't have ppink because a lot of people have porcelain so smooth merge and triple fusion will sell out quicker because it is not new. But you are so fair I would get the TF, SM, PP and maybe one bronzey color.

HTH.

lindsey251

i neeed help!

i only want msf's from this collection: (i have one msf: petticoat)
skintone: nc35ish

i really want a bronzey one and a highlighter,
any suggestions?

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Fabdab is so going to be my beyotch. A coral blush with gold veining,
thud.gif

it reminds me of the darker stripe of Brunette MSF,
love.gif

StyleDemon looks like it would warm my NC50 right on up with lightly applied. I hope it is not like Merrily which was entirely too red on me.

I am most excited by these two. I want the MSF too, but these are being got as soon as they hit the site.

Enjoy it, the colour is so gorgeous! But I will no longer buy stuff I can only wear when I use a very light dusting to apply.
And Fab-dabulous and Merrily are not close, Merrily is way more red. fab-dabulous is more coral-red.

Face2Mac

It is The 4th of July and mostly everyone has tomorrow off but MAC you don't see fit to release this in all the stores early when people are going to be packed in the malls
hmm.gif

I want my crap this weekend, goteffindammit.

yeah, I seriously have a problem.
th_crazy2.gif

JAJ_2380

I called two stores and both said July 9th but I called Nordstrom and the SA said the release date was August 22. I think the SA was new, because she didn't seem like she was familiar with the CC collection and she asked me what was in the collection.

miss sha

I just called my closest MAC and the guy on the phone said something about it releasing Thursday (nevermind that it IS Thursday) but he couldn't even look it up for sure because there was a power outage at the whole mall. O_O I guess it's not there yet, because he'd be able to tell me if it was out on the floor.
lol.gif

So here's my final, I am no longer discussing this anymore list of what I'm going to get.
- 226 brush (hopefully I'll be happy with just one of these!)
- Fab-dabulous MB
- Smooth Merge MSF
- Warm Blend MSF
- Cheeky Bronze MSF
- Crazy Haute l/g (I was going to resist the lipglosses but I can't stay away from a berry!)

The only thing I'm still waffling on is Triple Fusion. I don't know if it'll show up on me very much (NC44-45ish?) but it looks like it has more gold-ish colors, which I would prefer over the pinks in Smooth Merge. I don't like a whole lot of pinks on my face, since I feel they make me look child beauty pageant young. :/

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
Enjoy it, the colour is so gorgeous! But I will no longer buy stuff I can only wear when I use a very light dusting to apply.
And Fab-dabulous and Merrily are not close, Merrily is way more red. fab-dabulous is more coral-red.

StyleDemon and merrily are they close? not fabdab unless someone else asked that I don't know.

thx.

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
StyleDemon and merrily are they close? not fabdab unless someone else asked that I don't know.

thx.

nope.gif
Style Demon looked like a much darker Fab-dabulous on me. But still more burnt-brick-red and not red-red like Merrily. hth